Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Do Atheist/Unreligious Agree With This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Atheist/Unreligious Agree With This? (537 Views)

Why Do Atheist Celebrate Christmas? / Why Do Atheist Believe There Is No God? / Why Do Atheist And Devilist Attack Only Christianity?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Atheist/Unreligious Agree With This? by Deicide: 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
The Less Religious Someone Is, The More Likely They Are To Believe In UFOs

Re: Do Atheist/Unreligious Agree With This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!
if a man doesnt believe in imaginary god in the sky, why would anyone think that they would believe in alien in the sky?!
Re: Do Atheist/Unreligious Agree With This? by Deicide: 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!
if a man doesnt believe in imaginary god in the sky, why would anyone think that they would believe in alien in the sky?!
Guy no be Fight na and besides this is your own personal view na

Re: Do Atheist/Unreligious Agree With This? by khalhokage(m): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
Does this make sense to you OP?
Re: Do Atheist/Unreligious Agree With This? by sonofluc1fer: 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
Don't know, but I'd probably identity Jesus and his hosts of Angels as UFOs.
Re: Do Atheist/Unreligious Agree With This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
Deicide:

Guy no be Fight na and besides this is your own personal view na

and my personal view is that this is ARRANT NONSENSE! why do you automatically see this response as a fight?! cant i not call a spade A SPADE?!
Re: Do Atheist/Unreligious Agree With This? by Deicide: 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
khalhokage:
Does this make sense to you OP?

Its a question o
MrBrownJay1:

and my personal view is that this is ARRANT NONSENSE! why do you automatically see this response as a fight?! cant i not call a spade A SPADE?!
okies
Re: Do Atheist/Unreligious Agree With This? by Deicide: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Don't know, but I'd probably identity Jesus and his hosts of Angels as UFOs.
Spiritual UFO cool

(1) (Reply)

Naija Pastors Again: Checkout Receipt "For Deliverance Fee" Paid To A Church / Muslims,saying "AMEN" To A Prayer That Ends With "IJN" Is A Sin / Tithes,buildings And Offerings:the Church Is Now 500 Years Backward --- Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.