Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

I Don Ripe Said Dona - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Don Ripe Said Dona (572 Views)

Abeg Which Matter Una Dey Settle For Area Today Cos Since 5am I Don Dey Settle M / Guys Marked Mango Seeds On Tree Before They Ripe / I Don Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don Ripe Said Dona by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
A mad man at Nsukka Psychiatric hospital climbed a tree and spent half of the day on that tree.

All of a sudden, he let go of the branch he was holding and fell straight to the ground with full force.

One of the Doctors rushed to the scene and asked him, ''Dona what's the matter with u?"

The mad man gladly replied...
"I DON RIPE"

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Dremo Ft. Davido – Kpa / Lick It – Mark Angel Comedy Episode 168 / ‘I Cheated On My Girl And She Still Refused To Leave’ – Nigerian Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.