Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Homtom Ht50 - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Homtom Ht50 (42341 Views)

Which Is Better, Infinix Hot 5 Or Homtom HT50??? / Homtom S16: The Cheapest Android Phone With 18:9 Edge-less Display (N23,315) / If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homtom Ht50 by delexy123: 11:25am On Dec 28, 2017
blaizy:
please how is gaming on the phone..I am a gaming type..please i need honest opinion..am thinking of buying the phone..
with a ram of 3gb, a ROM of 32gb and a mediatek chipset of 6737 you are sure of a smooth gaming experience...
I have a brand new one with complete accessories for sale at N31,000. It has just arrived from jumia. You can call or chat me up on whatsapp via 08065962867
Re: Homtom Ht50 by Doughboysss: 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
piscesgem:

No they don't

Hello, i ordered for mine on the 13th December from jumia. Do you have an idea when i shud be expecting it?

Also is the battery removable or non- removable.
Re: Homtom Ht50 by blaizy: 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
delexy123:
with a ram of 3gb, a ROM of 32gb and a mediatek chipset of 6737 you are sure of a smooth gaming experience...
I have a brand new one with complete accessories for sale at N31,000. It has just arrived from jumia. You can call or chat me up on whatsapp via 08065962867
if u can wait i am thinking of getting it in january...but i heard mtk 6737 is a small chipset and can only handle mild games..i heared mtk 6750t is the chipset for gamers
Re: Homtom Ht50 by Upnepaa(m): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hello guys,my concern with these types of products is that when that they got damaged finding a competent engineer to repair it could be relatively difficult and their spare parts could be somehow scarce can someone pls allay my fears before buying
Re: Homtom Ht50 by Upnepaa(m): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
delexy123:
where u dey ? let's chat up
Re: Homtom Ht50 by Upnepaa(m): 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
please guys I want to order this phone on jumia how many days will it take to reach me? cc blackiridis,sliveth,shegg,darepoju et al
Re: Homtom Ht50 by blackiridis(m): 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
darepoju:
Cc blackidris shegg.sliveth piscesg.em and others
your CX camera tops it.. But its ok (go check pictures i took). overall perfomance is ok.. I've got no worries. I don't play games so no gaming review but the chip MTK6737 with Mali T720 will handle 90% of the games out there.

1 Like

Re: Homtom Ht50 by blaizy: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Upnepaa:
Hello guys,my concern with these types of products is that when that they got damaged finding a competent engineer to repair it could be relatively difficult and their spare parts could be somehow scarce can someone pls allay my fears before buying
yh very true
Re: Homtom Ht50 by blaizy: 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
blackiridis:

your CX camera tops it.. But its ok (go check pictures i took). overall perfomance is ok.. I've got no worries. I don't play games so no gaming review but the chip MTK6737 with Mali T720 will handle 90% of the games out there.
90% are you for real?..games like modern combat asphalt xtreme fifa and the likes...thats so cool?
Re: Homtom Ht50 by piscesgem(m): 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
Doughboysss:

Hello, i ordered for mine on the 13th December from jumia. Do you have an idea when i shud be expecting it?

Also is the battery removable or non- removable.

I do not know when you will get it, as a guard I ordered on 28th of November and got it on 22 December

The battery is non removable
Re: Homtom Ht50 by blackiridis(m): 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
blaizy:
90% are you for real?..games like modern combat asphalt xtreme fifa and the likes...thats so cool?
lol MTK 6580 dey handle those games self
Re: Homtom Ht50 by blaizy: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
blackiridis:
shocked
blackiridis:
wow what phone is that.. Am not sure they will run it smoothly..what of godfire that game is 2gb or so and it is an online game it is super demanding
Re: Homtom Ht50 by GrahamGeorge(m): 1:08am On Dec 29, 2017
darepoju:
I think ht50 is a nice phone at least from testimonies I've read from you guys here.. My only scare is the camera.. Mobile photography is my thing.. Don't know this phone's camera will deliver as expected..
My stolen phone was a camon Cx.. The camera was really good..

Okay now...
Will like to here more from you Guys on how the new phone is performing as I Impatiently wait for mine grin
I'm out now..

Just say goodbye to mobile photography, the camera is shite!! I repeat the camera is shite... The ones saying the camera is good haven't really seen a good camera or they're ok with the bad camera, since you're coming from a Cx you're gonna be seriously disappointed.. You should've gone for the leEco le S3... Similar price, much better camera, even better than your Cx

1 Like

Re: Homtom Ht50 by OlaBa: 6:37am On Dec 29, 2017
delexy123:

Where are you?
Re: Homtom Ht50 by darepoju(m): 7:02am On Dec 29, 2017
Got the phone yesterday...
The delivered via DHL..
Re: Homtom Ht50 by darepoju(m): 7:05am On Dec 29, 2017
GrahamGeorge:

Just say goodbye to mobile photography, the camera is shite!! I repeat the camera is shite... The ones saying the camera is good haven't really seen a good camera or they're ok with the bad camera, since you're coming from a Cx you're gonna be seriously disappointed.. You should've gone for the leEco le S3... Similar price, much better camera, even better than your Cx
Omg cry cry you can say that again...
This camera mhen! I'm really not satisfied..
Infact d camera weak me..
Not good in areas with less light... In a well light environment Gan it's just struggles to do average..
I'm not exaggerating.. I used a camon cx.. I know what a good camera looks light..

1 Like

Re: Homtom Ht50 by darepoju(m): 7:06am On Dec 29, 2017
Upnepaa:
you're actually right.. Tho this particular phone has spare parts on aliexpress.. Was checking it up yesterday.. Touch.. Screen.. Speaker.. Etc.. Has nice and fancy cases too..
Re: Homtom Ht50 by darepoju(m): 7:08am On Dec 29, 2017
On a general note this phone isn't a bad deal At all.. At least at this price..

Just that my expectation as per camera quality is not met..
Re: Homtom Ht50 by darepoju(m): 7:09am On Dec 29, 2017
Gamers... What games would you suggest pls..?
Re: Homtom Ht50 by GrahamGeorge(m): 8:03am On Dec 29, 2017
darepoju:

Omg cry cry you can say that again...
This camera mhen! I'm really not satisfied..
Infact d camera weak me..
Not good in areas with less light... In a well light environment Gan it's just struggles to do average..
I'm not exaggerating.. I used a camon cx.. I know what a good camera looks light..

When I was looking for a phone to get, this phone was on my shortlist but I don't know how God directed me to my leEco le s3 ... The phone is a complete deal... I warned my cousin about this phone.. He didn't listen, now he's consoling himself with "the camera is not too bad" ���
Re: Homtom Ht50 by blackiridis(m): 8:27am On Dec 29, 2017
blaizy:
shocked wow what phone is that.. Am not sure they will run it smoothly..what of godfire that game is 2gb or so and it is an online game it is super demanding
i played Godfire on my hot 2 (MTK 6580) 2years ago
Re: Homtom Ht50 by Upnepaa(m): 8:30am On Dec 29, 2017
darepoju:
you're actually right.. Tho this particular phone has spare parts on aliexpress.. Was checking it up yesterday.. Touch.. Screen.. Speaker.. Etc.. Has nice and fancy cases too..
hmmm,tanx boss
Re: Homtom Ht50 by darepoju(m): 11:19am On Dec 29, 2017
GrahamGeorge:

When I was looking for a phone to get, this phone was on my shortlist but I don't know how God directed me to my leEco le s3 ... The phone is a complete deal... I warned my cousin about this phone.. He didn't listen, now he's consoling himself with "the camera is not too bad" ���
lol grin grin

Will just get a buyer for this asap..
Re: Homtom Ht50 by sheggsliveth: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
darepoju:
lol grin grin

Will just get a buyer for this asap..

Just rocking my phone is OK, I meant the battery just that the camera is not that OK, I like it sha cos I got it for 21k

1 Like

Re: Homtom Ht50 by delexy123: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
OlaBa:

Where are you?
I reside in Lagos
Re: Homtom Ht50 by delexy123: 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
GrahamGeorge:

Hmmm... a bit of exaggeration there... Yes the Leeco le s3 is sleek phone with great camera and fast helio X20 chipset(mediatek 6797), it has it cons which are mediocre battery(drains too fast) and occasional lagging( Unless you are talking about the other Leeco model with Snapdragon chipset which you can't get for less than N50,000). Also you will get stuck in Android 6.0 unless you root the phone and upgrade to a custom rom which is a bit risky( the Leeco company are indebt and aren't sending update to their phones)
Summary: The phone is good for the price but don't get swallowed up in the hype surrounding it.
Source: I owned this device before selling it out...

1 Like

Re: Homtom Ht50 by sheggsliveth: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
delexy123:
Hmmm... a bit of exaggeration there... Yes the Leeco le s3 is sleek phone with great camera and fast helio X20 chipset(mediatek 6797), it has it cons which are mediocre battery(drains too fast) and occasional lagging( Unless you are talking about the other Leeco model with Snapdragon chipset which you can't get for less than N50,000). Also you will get stuck in Android 6.0 unless you root the phone and upgrade to a custom rom which is a bit risky( the Leeco company are indebt and aren't sending update to their phones)
Summary: The phone is good for the price but don't get swallowed up in the hype surrounding it.

Am enjoying it self, I like the phone oooo
Re: Homtom Ht50 by GrahamGeorge(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
delexy123:

That's because the model you got came with vendor ROM... Not the stock rom, once you get the stock rom all the issues disappear and you see the beast of a phone

Re: Homtom Ht50 by delexy123: 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
Upnepaa:
where u dey ? let's chat up
I dey Lagos.
Re: Homtom Ht50 by sheggsliveth: 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
delexy123:
I dey Lagos.

How been browsing and downloading on this phone since morning till now hope it last
Re: Homtom Ht50 by darepoju(m): 2:02am On Dec 30, 2017
sheggsliveth:

Just rocking my phone is OK, I meant the battery just that the camera is not that OK, I like it sha cos I got it for 21k
yours is way cheaper baba.... Mine was 32k
Re: Homtom Ht50 by darepoju(m): 2:05am On Dec 30, 2017
GrahamGeorge:

That's because the model you got came with vendor ROM... Not the stock rom, once you get the stock rom all the issues disappear and you see the beast of a phone
where did you get your.....at what price?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

New MTN 50 MB And 150 MB Activation Codes / New Locked Chats In Whatsapp Make Your Conversations More Private / Man Buys Fake Nokia Phone (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.