Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Homtom Ht50 - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Homtom Ht50 (42346 Views)

Which Is Better, Infinix Hot 5 Or Homtom HT50??? / Homtom S16: The Cheapest Android Phone With 18:9 Edge-less Display (N23,315) / If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homtom Ht50 by GrahamGeorge(m): 7:23am On Dec 30, 2017
darepoju:
where did you get your.....at what price?

Got it for #34k on JUMIA.... I think it's sold out now, but you can still get it on AliExpress
Re: Homtom Ht50 by sheggsliveth: 11:35am On Dec 30, 2017
Any compatible screen glass protector and pouch?
Re: Homtom Ht50 by coachee: 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
package finally here oo....its not bad compare to all d bad reviews
Re: Homtom Ht50 by sheggsliveth: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
coachee:
package finally here oo....its not bad compare to all d bad reviews

Yea, I really need pouch and temper glass... Who want order and lives in Lagos mainland should lemme know
Re: Homtom Ht50 by blaizy: 8:48am On Dec 31, 2017
blackiridis:
lol MTK 6580 dey handle those games self
mt6580cant handle god of war ppsspp it will lag..modern commbat five will lag..asphalt at low quality..even gta 5 will not play
Re: Homtom Ht50 by blaizy: 8:50am On Dec 31, 2017
blackiridis:

i played Godfire on my hot 2 (MTK 6580) 2years ago
i had hot two mine couldnt play injustice wwe immortals and godfire..it was only mortal kombvat it could play and after some time it stopped
Re: Homtom Ht50 by blackiridis(m): 11:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
blaizy:
mt6580cant handle god of war ppsspp it will lag..modern commbat five will lag..asphalt at low quality..even gta 5 will not play
most phones don't handle PPSSPP games well u may be right about other games i never played them
Re: Homtom Ht50 by blackiridis(m): 11:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
blaizy:
i had hot two mine couldnt play injustice wwe immortals and godfire..it was only mortal kombvat it could play and after some time it stopped
my hot 2 played those games well.. also played NFS No Limits. you know these games gets updated time to time with new added features. it depends when or what version you downloaded at that time.
Re: Homtom Ht50 by blackiridis(m): 12:30am On Jan 01, 2018
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! cheesy
Re: Homtom Ht50 by sheggsliveth: 8:18am On Jan 01, 2018
blackiridis:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! cheesy

Wish u all happy new prosperious year.
Re: Homtom Ht50 by sheggsliveth: 8:27am On Jan 01, 2018
@[blackiridis, @GrahamGeorge, @Blair, @coachee whats the local phone that has pouch and glass protector which fits this phone you people can't tell me non of you uses this, I beg tell me
Re: Homtom Ht50 by blackiridis(m): 9:37am On Jan 01, 2018
sheggsliveth:
@[blacki.ridis, @Graham.George, @Bla.ir, @coach.ee whats the local phone that has pouch and glass protector which fits this phone you people can't tell me non of you uses this, I beg tell me
I dont use pouch still using the screen guard that came with the device but Infinix Hot 4's screen protector will fit it.
Re: Homtom Ht50 by blaizy: 10:37am On Jan 01, 2018
blackiridis:
my hot 2 played those games well.. also played NFS No Limits. you know these games gets updated time to time with new added features. it depends when or what version you downloaded at that time.
yh you are right
Re: Homtom Ht50 by shedy03(m): 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
darepoju:

Omg cry cry you can say that again...
This camera mhen! I'm really not satisfied..
Infact d camera weak me..
Not good in areas with less light... In a well light environment Gan it's just struggles to do average..
I'm not exaggerating.. I used a camon cx.. I know what a good camera looks light..
u are right about d camera.
selling point of d phone shud be battery, ROM/RAM.
Re: Homtom Ht50 by shedy03(m): 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
sheggsliveth:

Just rocking my phone is OK, I meant the battery just that the camera is not that OK, I like it sha cos I got it for 21k
real cheap for 3G/32G phone. enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Homtom Ht50 by Preciy8(m): 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
Please, for people who have been using the phone for some time now please how is the battery usage? I'd love to know the estimated battery time under heavy usage and how fast it charges. Like a battery test.

And also, please is the 3GB RAM legit? And how much internal memory is left of the 32GB after subtracting the spaces already taken by bloatwares and OS? Thanks
Re: Homtom Ht50 by sheggsliveth: 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
Preciy8:
Please, for people who have been using the phone for some time now please how is the battery usage? I'd love to know the estimated battery time under heavy usage and how fast it charges. Like a battery test.

And also, please is the 3GB RAM legit? And how much internal memory is left of the 32GB after subtracting the spaces already taken by bloatwares and OS? Thanks

for the space I think I have nonthing less than 30gb and the ram is 3gb legit for battery consumption I think it's ok and fast charging is also ok just the camera is not that ok in which I think it's the camera software I use 360 camera now and it's better than follow come own

2 Likes

Re: Homtom Ht50 by Preciy8(m): 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
sheggsliveth:

for the space I think I have nonthing less than 30gb and the ram is 3gb legit for battery consumption I think it's ok and fast charging is also ok just the camera is not that ok in which I think it's the camera software I use 360 camera now and it's better than follow come own

Thanks bro. Like how many hours does the battery last?
Re: Homtom Ht50 by sheggsliveth: 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Preciy8:

Thanks bro. Like how many hours does the battery last?

mine is just browsing roughly like 9 hours am not a heavy user I don't play games like that just dream league 2018 asphalt 8
Re: Homtom Ht50 by Preciy8(m): 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
sheggsliveth:

mine is just browsing roughly like 9 hours am not a heavy user I don't play games like that just dream league 2018 asphalt 8

Ok thanks. Although I expected 5500maah to last more than 9 hours under normal usage.
Re: Homtom Ht50 by darepoju(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
shedy03:

u are right about d camera.
selling point of d phone shud be battery, ROM/RAM.
Welcome to the camera-less club.. grin grin
Sometimes I just feel like the phone isn't what I need..
Re: Homtom Ht50 by darepoju(m): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
I don't know a lot of phones.. Especially these Chinese phones.. (Anyways they're all Chinese phones sef..) will like to get a recommendation from you guys.. That has all the specs HT-50 has plus a good camera.. Say 16mp
Re: Homtom Ht50 by sheggsliveth: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
darepoju:
I don't know a lot of phones.. Especially these Chinese phones.. (Anyways they're all Chinese phones sef..) will like to get a recommendation from you guys.. That has all the specs HT-50 has plus a good camera.. Say 16mp

the phone camre isn't that bad compare to innjoo phones the camera is great just that it's not that ok in low Light, but most Chinese mtk phone can't be compare with Qualcomm and snapdragon processor phones

1 Like

Re: Homtom Ht50 by piscesgem(m): 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
Preciy8:

I hope this helps...I don't play games on it but I browse heavily and my data is on 24/7, it takes 1-2hrs to charge assuming you have a flat battery (since i got it I only got 8% battery due to heave usage of 31/1st). I charge only once a day, in the morning as I resume I charge and leave it to get to 100% before using and that's for that day.

For the RAM is 3GB and ROM is 24-26GB of the 32GB

Re: Homtom Ht50 by Preciy8(m): 12:32am On Jan 02, 2018
piscesgem:

I hope this helps...I don't play games on it but I browse heavily and my data is on 24/7, it takes 1-2hrs to charge assuming you have a flat battery (since i got it I only got 8% battery due to heave usage of 31/1st). I charge only once a day, in the morning as I resume I charge and leave it to get to 100% before using and that's for that day.

For the RAM is 3GB and ROM is 24-26GB of the 32GB

Thanks
Re: Homtom Ht50 by bamac(m): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2018
Apart from the camera which is not really up to what is expected, those that ordered through me are fine with every other aspects.
Re: Homtom Ht50 by ustavo(m): 11:32am On Jan 02, 2018
I noticed a bug on my homtom ht50, it doesn't minimize. Pls any solution.
Re: Homtom Ht50 by Kaybaba5(m): 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
ustavo:
I noticed a bug on my homtom ht50, it doesn't minimize. Pls any solution.
What do u mean by that.?
Does it close aplication when u minimse them
Re: Homtom Ht50 by sheggsliveth: 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
My battery graph since yesterday

1 Share

Re: Homtom Ht50 by darepoju(m): 9:57am On Jan 03, 2018
Guess I'm not so lucky after all.. My phone stopped working some minutes ago..screen went blank..(black) I'm so sad right now..seriously ...just 6 days something.. Sheggsliveth kaybaba5 bamac ustavo preciy8 called their line to register my horror.. Would take take 5 days to pick up...would take another 5 days to check the phone..then 14 days to refund..... Imagine tah
Re: Homtom Ht50 by sheggsliveth: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2018
darepoju:
Guess I'm not so lucky after all.. My phone stopped working some minutes ago..screen went blank..(black) I'm so sad right now..seriously ...just 6 days something.. Sheggsliveth kaybaba5 bamac ustavo preciy8 called their line to register my horror.. Would take take 5 days to pick up...would take another 5 days to check the phone..then 14 days to refund..... Imagine tah

Have been hearing some same complains about this phone when do u started using urs, complain to them on Facebook they do reply me on facebook
Re: Homtom Ht50 by sheggsliveth: 10:37am On Jan 03, 2018
darepoju:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

New MTN 50 MB And 150 MB Activation Codes / New Locked Chats In Whatsapp Make Your Conversations More Private / Man Buys Fake Nokia Phone (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.