Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

There Are No Good Houses In Lagos Mainland - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / There Are No Good Houses In Lagos Mainland (332 Views)

Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood / These Houses In Ebute Metta Are Too Close To Each Other (pictures) / Lands And Houses In Estates For Sale At Choice Places In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are No Good Houses In Lagos Mainland by NaijaEgunje1: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
So i decided to cut my coat accoding to my size and when on to look for single room apartments (not self con) ,in the past 3weeks i have met over 15 agents and all of them are just the same

First they insist you register with 2k after which they will start taking you from one dog house to chicken house ,to pig house, i am frustred i swear,

i have been to yaba,surulere ,ojota,akowonjo, ketu ,egbeda,ipaja,ikotun, all of them are the same, useless looking houses ,some may even look fine from the outside but on entring into the house,you go just weak

They call me and ask me if i can pay 5k for a room and my answer will be that,as long as the house outer look and room with toilet is presentable no problem, then on getting there they will show me a house where i cant even tell someone i leave there, why is it so hard to get a good house with good rooms
Re: There Are No Good Houses In Lagos Mainland by EponOjuku: 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
So, if you have your money to buy a plot of land for around 20M and decide to build on it for rentals, it's single rooms you'll build on it?

Even if you go to the Island, you won't get single rooms apartments without them being self contained. Most single room apartments are old styled houses and not longer in fashion. Self contained in apartments

There are good houses just that they're above your budget and are self contained rooms as opposed to single room apartments you're looking for.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Good Houses In Lagos Mainland by NaijaEgunje1: 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
EponOjuku:
So, if you have your money to buy a plot of land for around 20M and decide to build on it for rentals, it's single rooms you'll build on it?

Even if you go to the Island, you won't get single rooms apartments without them being self contained. Most single room apartments are old styled houses and not longer in fashion. Self contained in apartments

There are good houses just that they're above your budget and are self contained rooms as opposed to single room apartments you're looking for.

I agree with your point but note that i am talking about single rooms not selfcon , like i said am cutting my coat accoding to my pocket at the moment
Re: There Are No Good Houses In Lagos Mainland by NaijaEgunje1: 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Have You Thought About Investing In The Lekki Environ... The NEW LAGOS? / Newly Built! / Need A Quotations For Pop 42msq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.