Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,159 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

What Do You Call You Parents' Cousin? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Call You Parents' Cousin? (865 Views)

How Can I Stop Helping My Cousin Without Feeling Guilty About Her Kids? / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man / My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Call You Parents' Cousin? by jerrywill(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
What do/will/should you call your father's or mother's cousin?

what is your relationship with them?

just wandering o
Re: What Do You Call You Parents' Cousin? by Papiikush: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nigga they called relatives. undecided
Re: What Do You Call You Parents' Cousin? by irofulu(f): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
Aunty's cousin naw
Re: What Do You Call You Parents' Cousin? by ysyowel(m): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
Uncles and Aunts

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Call You Parents' Cousin? by Ekikor(m): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
I'm still trying to figure out what I'll call my mothers' Aunty's Children .. .. .. Cuz I find it weird calling mother's aunty , grand aunty
Re: What Do You Call You Parents' Cousin? by jerrywill(m): 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
Papiikush:
Nigga they called relatives. undecided
And the relationship? how is s/he related?

like u call your father's brothers uncle(even though they are relatives)
Re: What Do You Call You Parents' Cousin? by jerrywill(m): 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
ysyowel:
Uncles and Aunts
Uncles and aunts are your parents siblings...this one is their cousins
Re: What Do You Call You Parents' Cousin? by jerrywill(m): 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
irofulu:
Aunty's cousin naw
I am not understanding
Re: What Do You Call You Parents' Cousin? by mrwonlasewonie: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2017
If they're older than your parents you call them big daddy or big.mummy but if they're younger than your parents you call them aunty or uncle
Re: What Do You Call You Parents' Cousin? by ultron12345: 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
They are called "sista" and "broda"
Re: What Do You Call You Parents' Cousin? by egopersonified(f): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
First cousin once removed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top March Birthday Quotes For Your Friends / Woman Poisons 88 Guests In Attempt To Kill In-laws Who Made Fun Of Her Food / MEN ONLY: This Is the Permanent Cure of Premature Ejaculation. ALL YOU NEED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.