Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,359 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters (37679 Views)

Heavy Security At Benin Airport Over Oshiomhole’s Arrival / Oyo LG Chairmen Defy Makinde, Resume With Heavy Security Backing / Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by henrysam(m): 8:29am On Oct 07, 2017
Army is the solution to a problems in this Buhari Era. Meanwhile we said we are on democratic rule.
Naija is really on one chance

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by tolufase: 8:32am On Oct 07, 2017
That's the headquarters of corruption in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by talk2percy(m): 8:36am On Oct 07, 2017
These Muslims sef... I no trust that meeting Buhari and his brothers had in their mosque before the proper meeting. I don't trust Muslims especially not now that this man is trying to unearth whatever illegal biz Buhari and his co has had going on...u have gat to b careful man...mind even the way u take coffee at the office. They are ready to take u out by any means possible.

3 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by billyG(m): 8:36am On Oct 07, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
There is no need for long stories. Buhari has failed and will go down in history as the worst president ever to rule Nigeria.
point of correction,he is not buhari but jubrin from sudan!!

3 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by musa7m(m): 8:38am On Oct 07, 2017
snipers at the six watch towers.? I never see sniper's rifle in Nigeria......

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by billyG(m): 8:40am On Oct 07, 2017
Rikidony:
Buhari has failed me personally, come 2019 I will never make that mistake again.
Buhari does not exist again,we now hav jubrin frm sudan.

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by PointZerom: 8:41am On Oct 07, 2017
freeze001:

Is it really the same level of security? The news clearly states that security just got beefed up for this reason and for fear that ordinary people will come to demonstrate around the premises and in fact no visitors would be let in except contractors and special appointments. It is not the fault of the media that the military has now been reduced to mere community police officers is it?

Don't u think it's newsworthy that civilians are further informed so they know to avoid that area as much as possible to avoid possible harassment? Now people know they will be forced to trek further away in order to get taxis around the area and that there are snipers in the towers...

Stop wasting your time educating him, only IPOB news interests him.

3 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by simultaneousboi(m): 8:44am On Oct 07, 2017
Barrow should be probed or resign..."our mumu don do"

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by MistaBabz: 8:46am On Oct 07, 2017
Government of deception & hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by SalamRushdie: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2017
anibi9674:
na only bullet buhari understand to take solve conflict?

Exactly and Bullet cannot fix Roads bullets can't fix electricity , bullets can't create jobs , bullets can grow the economy..Say no to Govt of Bullet , by bullet and for bullet ...what a useless leader we have

4 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by OasisT: 8:59am On Oct 07, 2017
freeze001:
O Nigeria!
First, innocent citizens now have to trek longer distances to get cabs just because of administrative issues gone bad; then the Army is once again deployed in peace time and within a civilian populace just because they have 'intelligence' that same civilians may come to demonstrate.

Somehow whoever the hell was interviewed needed d world to know exactly what security details and formation they've got including snipers in the towers? How is it that this administration just doesn't understand information management and dissemination?

If I were Kachikwu, I'd find d first convenient reason to travel out and just stay away and then resign from there cos clearly we are back to the times of intimidation and assassination.

I beg how many people dem do assassinate in the country since the present government assume office ? It doesn't make sense to raise false alarm because you don't like some faces .
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by iamNifemi(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2017
Juliojoe:
9ja my country do the needed and stop the waste. Suspend the GMD (if found guilty of which we all know he's), plead with the principality that hold the figurehead minister(PMB) of of petroleum to step aside and give promotion to the trumpet blower(Dr I.K) as a compensation abi fellow nairaland watin u think
Enjoy ur reward.. .

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by misano(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2017
freeze001:
O Nigeria!
First, innocent citizens now have to trek longer distances to get cabs just because of administrative issues gone bad; then the Army is once again deployed in peace time and within a civilian populace just because they have 'intelligence' that same civilians may come to demonstrate.

Somehow whoever the hell was interviewed needed d world to know exactly what security details and formation they've got including snipers in the towers? How is it that this administration just doesn't understand information management and dissemination?

If I were Kachikwu, I'd find d first convenient reason to travel out and just stay away and then resign from there cos clearly we are back to the times of intimidation and assassination.

Thank you for the true talk.... Buhari is a disgrace. The guy nor just know how to settle small and big issues at all. All he knows is military takeover. Husband and wife quarrel, tell Buhari and he sends in Soldiers. Thief meat from mama pot, tell Buhari and next thing is 'python dance'.

Okay 2019 loading....

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by Truckpusher(m): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

The same level of security last month suddenly become news worthy abeg shift if you impressed by petty minded stories.
zombie!!

Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by Omeokachie: 9:10am On Oct 07, 2017
Why the heavy security presence?

Was actually hoping to read about heavy EFCC officials presence...but then it is only Baru (a 97 percenter).
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by misano(m): 9:11am On Oct 07, 2017
freeze001:

Is it really the same level of security? The news clearly states that security just got beefed up for this reason and for fear that ordinary people will come to demonstrate around the premises and in fact no visitors would be let in except contractors and special appointments. It is not the fault of the media that the military has now been reduced to mere community police officers is it?

Don't u think it's newsworthy that civilians are further informed so they know to avoid that area as much as possible to avoid possible harassment? Now people know they will be forced to trek further away in order to get taxis around the area and that there are snipers in the towers...

U are very right... It's newsworthy...
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by misano(m): 9:12am On Oct 07, 2017
pedrilo:
as a Niger deltan, buhari and other Nigerians Shud be grateful to Mr Ibe cos he is their master key to our natural resources for now, if anytin shud scratch his skin, crude oil will stop flowing.

That's so true
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 07, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Kachiukwu must as a matter of necessity beef up his personal security if he hopes to be alive to give his testimony IF and when investigation starts.
Iam not a muslin but I love and voted for buhari and i will still vite for him if he chose to contest again,but my problem with him is his ability to sack all this fools around him,must kyari be there? must daura be there?

Kachukwu will surely come out of this with his head held high.

Some people insulted Aisha when she talks about these idiots around the president, now you can see clearly.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by misano(m): 9:16am On Oct 07, 2017
Rikidony:
Buhari has failed me personally, come 2019 I will never make that mistake again.

What Buhari did to me is more than 'fail' I feel like I'm one of D problems in dis country because I supported this goat of a president. Defending Buhari in forums like this is very difficult... Every thing he does just shows an epitome of poor leadership skill.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by naijafella(m): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2017
Juliojoe:
9ja my country do the needed and stop the waste. Suspend the GMD (if found guilty of which we all know he's), plead with the principality that hold the figurehead minister(PMB) of of petroleum to step aside and give promotion to the trumpet blower(Dr I.K) as a compensation abi fellow nairaland watin u think

Another Mumu demonstrating skills
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by misano(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Iam not a muslin but I love and voted for buhari and i will still vite for him if he chose to contest again,but my problem with him is his ability to sack all this fools around him,must kyari be there? must daura be there?

Kachukwu will surely come out of this with his head held high.

Some people insulted Aisha when she talks about these idiots around the president, now you can see clearly.

I understand ur point when U say U will still support him. But can't U see D country is gradually sliding down the more with his decisions? This is just 2 years and after the removal of subsidy billions, no good project has come to light. First few years is always a government's most productive years, if these 2 years of Buhari administration is so poor I wonder how the remaining 2 years will look like, talk less of another 4 years. I beg rethink o. I once supported Buhari, especially D first year. But his decisions are causing more harm than good. Can't support this man again. Too bad.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by dingbang(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2017
That's how they did to The sultan of sokoto when he revealed the corrupt practices of the NNPC....
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by ENGANI(m): 9:34am On Oct 07, 2017
anibi9674:
na only bullet buhari understand to take solve conflict?
Will you keep kwayat
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by earthcrust: 9:36am On Oct 07, 2017
Corruption fighting president indeed. Oh we made a very costly mistake to vote for Buhari. I will correct d mistake come 2019 by God's grace.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by lonelydora: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2017
TheKabal:
Mr. IBE has won already.

Maikanti underestimated Kachikwu

Because Maikanti has the backings of Abba Kyari.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 07, 2017
THE FOUNDATION OF THE ZOO IS TREMBLING.....

NNAMDI KANU----I WILL MAKE NIGERIA WORTHLESS even in his absence it continues
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by oladeebo: 9:50am On Oct 07, 2017
Rikidony:
haa!, good, when are showing us your Apc ID card member?
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2017
IN 2015......THE FRESH BREATH IS JOKING WE WANT CHANGE
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by rozayx5(m): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2017
Dee60:
Ibe Kachikwu goofed a bit.

He said contracts for 24 billion were given without NNPC board approval. That's not new. If the board is proving hard to get some management go ahead since their entities cannot lay idle.

Secondly, mere mention of that amount Nigerian e-rats started claiming 24billion was stolen! he ought to have known that going to the press to say 'spending not approved' will soon be read as 'money stolen'.

lol BMC bots

this one pass u

go nd sleep my friend

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by oiseworld: 9:55am On Oct 07, 2017
Rikidony:

A repentant fo.ol has spoken.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" / Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) / Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.