Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters (37707 Views)

Heavy Security At Benin Airport Over Oshiomhole’s Arrival / Oyo LG Chairmen Defy Makinde, Resume With Heavy Security Backing / Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by ibabz(m): 10:09am On Oct 07, 2017
Just #bringbackour$24boilmoney.

#babzview
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by Awaja(m): 10:11am On Oct 07, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Kachiukwu must as a matter of necessity beef up his personal security if he hopes to be alive to give his testimony IF and when investigation starts.
wise advice, to avoid hmhmhm

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by highsurge: 10:25am On Oct 07, 2017
This one na "operation antelope jump"
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by sokera: 10:26am On Oct 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I swear Buhari is mentally unstable , why deploy the Army because a minister reports his subordinate for insubordination , high handedness and corruption..is he aware of the pressures and tension such poor decisions will put on the economy already ..Buhari's thought processes can only lead to more gloom
you are the one that is mentally unstable, how did you confirm the news that it was Buhari that deploy military there ... did you read the contents at all ?
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by ishiamu(m): 10:26am On Oct 07, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Jubrin is a natural disaster

Who is jubrin please?
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by SalamRushdie: 10:31am On Oct 07, 2017
sokera:
you are the one that is mentally unstable, how did you confirm the news that it was Buhari that deploy military there ... did you read the contents at all ?

If you don't know signature decisions that come from the shallow destructive mind of Buhari by no then I can't help you ..Everyone knows Buhari is the only man alive who thinks every solution mys be a military operation
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 07, 2017
Why is a northerner the head of NNPC? First questions first
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by Patokeikem: 10:53am On Oct 07, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Kachiukwu must as a matter of necessity beef up his personal security if he hopes to be alive to give his testimony IF and when investigation starts.
very Necessary

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by sshalom(m): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2017
BeardedMeat:

The man knows what he is confronted with and it will be disastrous for this government if anything should happen to him.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by McTobe(m): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Jubrin is a natural disaster
U Mr Man are under Arrest...U dont hv Miranda Right so no Miranda warning....Sergent!! Arrest him!
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by BeardedMeat(m): 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Iam not a muslin but I love and voted for buhari and i will still vite for him if he chose to contest again,but my problem with him is his ability to sack all this fools around him,must kyari be there? must daura be there?

Kachukwu will surely come out of this with his head held high.

Some people insulted Aisha when she talks about these idiots around the president, now you can see clearly.
Buhari is not a saint. He is culpable in this current mess. One day what goes on in other ministries will be unearthed by some disgruntled element too.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by BeardedMeat(m): 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
ishiamu:

Who is jubrin please?
I will help you...Buhari metamorphosed into jubrin a man from Sudan. That person in Aso rock is not the original.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by ishiamu(m): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
BeardedMeat:
I will help you...Buhari metamorphosed into jubrin a man from Sudan. That person in Aso rock is not the original.

LoL

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by UncleJudax(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
pedrilo:
as a Niger deltan, buhari and other Nigerians Shud be grateful to Mr Ibe cos he is their master key to our natural resources for now, if anytin shud scratch his skin, crude oil will stop flowing.
Go and Wash jarea
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by professorPABX: 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
TheKabal:
Mr. IBE has won already.

Maikanti underestimated Kachikwu

I like the Igbos propaganda machinery. They are very desperate, vocal & highly unreasonable as as a self made judge over their own matters. Starting from Abacha era (Chukwumerije, Ofornagoro, Daniel Kanu of YEAA) to this era. I can see the manifestation in their various self justified noises like Davido's link to a death of a person, launching of TSTV, Army operations at Abia, Kachikwu vs Baru, etc. Nobody is permitted a balanced opinion. Best of luck. They should remember that can of worms must be opened. What transpired between 2011 to 2014 up to late 2015 at NNPC must be probed. Especially up till some part of 2014 when oil sold between ($118 to $140)
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by safeside002: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
The month of October has been nothing but a blessing. Despite the international break, we still hitting the bookies hard.
See below for more..

Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by okerekeikpo: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu told him not to take that position that they will use and dump him but he refused, My supreme leader is a prophet
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by tyeenigga(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
Saw the police men on my way to work, but can't snap them. Make them no slap brain enter my head
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by Tecno66: 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Reski:
I m tired of all these noise. investigations without prosecution. What happened to the SGF grass cutting scandal and the Nia scandal report on the table of Mr president. This is another ruse to keep Nigerians busy and to douse clamour for restructuring in other for the stastusquo to continue.
If it is one of their own, they think before they act but if it is PDP people that are involved, they are so much in a hurry to expose them that they act before they think. That explains why the SGF grass cutting probe report is still on PMB's table while most of the corruption cases are being lost in quick succession.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by persius555(m): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
What exactly are they trying to protect at NNPC? Crude Oil or what.
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by anibi9674: 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
ENGANI:
Will you keep kwayat
ur papa
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by patonyx1: 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
I strongly concur. grin

Juliojoe:
9ja my country do the needed and stop the waste. Suspend the GMD (if found guilty of which we all know he's), plead with the principality that hold the figurehead minister(PMB) of of petroleum to step aside and give promotion to the trumpet blower(Dr I.K) as a compensation abi fellow nairaland watin u think
Re: Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters by Rikidony(m): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
oiseworld:

A repentant fo.ol has spoken.
lalsticlala, mynd44, seun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armoury Used By Criminals To Store Dangerous Weapons Goes Down In Kogi (pics) / Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki / Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.