Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic (20884 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government / Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College / Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Nobody: 3:07am On Oct 07, 2017
my Fellow Nigerians and Africans. I am sending an important message to Nigerian Government and E.C.O.W.A.S. the American Government wants to establish Military Bases in West Africa. by creating Terrorists In this countries used by the C.I.A. just this week, about 3 American soldiers were Shot in Niger Republic. during patrol with the Nigerien Soldiers. there are also a few Hundreds of American soldiers staying in Niger , to help train Nigerien Soldiers against Terrorism. the 3 American soldiers that was shot to death were taken to Niamey the capital of Niger. from there they will transfer the bodies to Germany. remember that in Germany , there is an American military bases in Munich, Germany. the American government says that they will soon build a permanent Drone base in Niger Republic. to fight terrorism. when was it America business to leave their land and help another country in West Africa, When their Country is not safe for anybody to live? hmmmn, there is something fishy about it. Remember the American government has established military bases in Europe, Asia, and Djibouti. and If you can remember they told the Nigerian Government, They want to form Military base in Nigeria. but Nigerian government did not agree to that dubious and wicked plan of the Americans. Nigerian government said they will not tolerate any American military bases in West Africa. that was few years back it happened. Now, to what I observed in Niger Republic is that The American government wants to use Niger Republic to enter West Africa in disguise of offering help to Nigerien Soldiers. Now. They want to establish a Drone base in Niger Republic. if they succeed without been stopped now, the American government will establish a Very Big military base in Niger Republic. there by controlling the internal affairs of Niger Republic. and Breaking and Limiting the power of the Nigerian government over West Africa. that will causes serious problem to Nigeria and West Africa. my fellow Nigerians, think about it properly. we must NOT allow American government to build a Drone base in Niger Republic. Nigerian government officials in Abuja MUST discuss with Niger Republic Government officials in Niamey. otherwise, what is happening in South Korea, will happen to us . Take of Note this message . it is very Important for Nigeria Security and E.C.O.W.A.S security.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by NothingDoMe: 3:09am On Oct 07, 2017
No. They will destroy Boko Haram. That's good for Nigeria. Let a different army comman try their power. Nigeria Army should go back to the barracks.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 07, 2017
NothingDoMe:
No. They will destroy Boko Haram. That's good for Nigeria. Let a different army comman try their power. Nigeria Army should go back to the barracks.
I do not have time to argue with low guys like you. go back and re-read. if you can't accept it. don't make a comment again here. only highly intelligent Nigerians and the Nigerian government knows what I am saying.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by menstrualpad: 3:16am On Oct 07, 2017
777philosopher:
I do not have time to argue with low guys like you. go back and re-read. if you can't accept it. don't make a comment again here. only highly intelligent Nigerians and the Nigerian government knows what I am saying.
Are you afraid that sambisa Forest will no longer be safe for you Boko Haram guys? Infact let the US come and establish the army base in benue state we have land.

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by NothingDoMe: 3:20am On Oct 07, 2017
777philosopher:
See Mr highly intelligent guy. See your use of paragraphs and punctuation.

You are also quite narrow and shallow minded. Narrow minded people don't believe others have a contrary opinion to what ever they say.

Imagine the nonsense comment: "if you cannot accept don't comment here again."

Arrant nonsense.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by onward4life(m): 3:22am On Oct 07, 2017
They are welcome since some 8crew agreed with double O 7 that Ipod was a terrorist organisation. Let them come to wipe the rubbish Ipod sect out. Boko haram is religion my people! You hastily made it Law proscribing them ipod as armed and dangerous now they are coming for ur Behind! Like bread and warm milk!

This is wat you get for been tribalistic even in your Fiscal policies. At the expense of the well being of the common man.

American soldiers the only people on earth God gave power to actually control the population of we are fighting for our religion crew! Ask gadafi, sadam hussein, bin laden, el alwi e.t.c.

#upBendelSect

We observing with keen interest!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Nobody: 3:22am On Oct 07, 2017
menstrualpad:

Are you afraid that sambisa Forest will no longer be safe for you Boko Haram guys? Infact let the US come and establish the army base in benue state we have land.
you are mentally sick. don't comment here again. it is a message to Nigerians and the Nigerian government.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by PointZerom: 3:22am On Oct 07, 2017
Hmmmm

5 Likes

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 07, 2017
NothingDoMe:
See Mr highly intelligent guy. See your use of paragraphs and punctuation.

You are also quite narrow and shallow minded. Narrow minded people don't believe others have a contrary opinion to what ever they say.

Imagine the nonsense comment: "if you cannot accept don't comment here again."

Arrant nonsense.
take your filthy opinion elsewhere. this is for the Security of Nigerians and West Africans.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by NothingDoMe: 3:25am On Oct 07, 2017
777philosopher:
take your filthy opinion elsewhere. this is for the Security of Nigerians and West Africans.
Lol. Well done. Mr Security adviser.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by stev120(m): 3:25am On Oct 07, 2017
they built in Europe they built in Asia and you want to stop them from building in ordinary West Africa. .. you must be on strong weed. ....

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 07, 2017
when was it a Nigeria business to a Nigeria business to leave the numerous problem in its country and help Niger.
America is the world power, so they are free to establish it base in any country. if they can establish base in Germany, why then cant they establish in Niger. The last time I check, the buhari led administration celebrating the buying of USA fighter jet as part of his achievement. So don't be an hypocrite. America is safe, thats why nigerians are trooping in on a daily base for a better life.

I believed the op has not eating since yesterday.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 07, 2017
onward4life:
They are welcome since some 8crew agreed with double O 7 that Ipod was a terrorist organisation. Let them come to wipe the rubbish out. Boko haram is religion my people! You hastily made it Law now they are coming for ur Behind!

That's is wat you get for been tribalistic in your Fiscal policies. At the expense of the well being of the common man.

American soldiers the only people on earth God gave power to actually control the population of we are fighting for our religion crew!
this Same White American government that used your brothers-- black americans as slaves for Hundreds of years to build the their country for Free. you call them Godly people . you are Mentally Sick in the Head.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by menstrualpad: 3:30am On Oct 07, 2017
777philosopher:
this Same White American government that used your brothers-- black americans as slaves for Hundreds of years to build the their country for Free. you call them Godly people . you are Mentally Sick in the Head.
Lies. We welcome the American troops with open arms. Especially in the nigerdelta

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by NothingDoMe: 3:32am On Oct 07, 2017
777philosopher:
Trash. Black people too like victim mentality and blame game.

Now that there's no longer slave trade, what have you done with your freedom?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by menstrualpad: 3:32am On Oct 07, 2017
PointZerom:
Hmmmm
It is better America controls our oil than Abuja. Or to have it for wardrobe allowances

21 Likes

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by menstrualpad: 3:33am On Oct 07, 2017
NothingDoMe:

In fact I wish Nigeria is still under the colonial rule

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by NothingDoMe: 3:33am On Oct 07, 2017
stev120:
they built in Europe
they built in Asia
and you want to stop them from building in ordinary West Africa. ..
you must be on strong weed. ....
Must be a new form of hybrid weed. Cross pollination is sometimes a b*tch.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by onward4life(m): 3:33am On Oct 07, 2017
777philosopher:

Bro I will not welcome insults pls. Take dat back and we are even. This is ur thread going about insulting ppos mindset ain't proper!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 07, 2017
beamtopola:
when was it a Nigeria business to a Nigeria business to leave the numerous problem in its country and help Niger.
America is the world power, so they are free to establish it base in any country. if they can establish base in Germany, why then cant they establish in Niger. The last time I check, the buhari led administration celebrating the buying of USA fighter jet as part of his achievement. So don't be an hypocrite. America is safe, thats why nigerians are trooping in on a daily base for a better life.

I believed the op has not eating since yesterday.
when is American government business to leave the innocent black Americans been shot every day on the streets of America you see. you are a Big Dunce and a Fool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 07, 2017
stev120:
they built in Europe
they built in Asia
and you want to stop them from building in ordinary West Africa. ..
you must be on strong weed. ....
you are taking Heroine. by calm and go to a hospital for treatment.
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Nobody: 3:39am On Oct 07, 2017
menstrualpad:

Really? Treat your mental issues.

Now like I was saying... Nigeria has no government. In fact if restructuring doesn't work...we will push for recolonization.
inferior complexity is your disorder. you can treat it. by knowing gaining Real knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Nobody: 3:41am On Oct 07, 2017
menstrualpad:

Lies. We welcome the American troops with open arms. Especially in the nigerdelta
you are an unconscious person. you will soon gain Sanity back

1 Like

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Vutseck(m): 3:41am On Oct 07, 2017
America has military base in South Africa even though it is free from terrorism how much more Western Africa that is full of terror

18 Likes

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 07, 2017
NothingDoMe:

I am a Full Nigerian. you are a senseless person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 07, 2017
777philosopher:
when is American government business to leave the innocent black Americans been shot every day on the streets of America you see. you are a Big Dunce and a Fool
with this your albatross nature you will soon commit suicide. Blacks are the ones killing their self in Chicago. Until the nigas over their have sense they won't stop the killing. The same way you celebrate the killing of unarm civilian in the south, the same way the blacks over there are being happy about killing and shooting each other. The blacks over there are in par with you.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by istandfortruth: 3:52am On Oct 07, 2017
Abeg let them come and establish at least four camps in Nigeria. How have we fared in the absence of america?

The brutality we see in west africa today has to be checked. This decision is long overdue

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by stev120(m): 3:52am On Oct 07, 2017
777philosopher:
you are taking Heroine. by calm and go to a hospital for treatment.
you must have live weed for egbo. ..just now. ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted / Why APC Suspended Amosun, Okorocha, Osita Okechukwu, Usani Usani / Ozekhome: Fanning The Embers Of Disunity And Subjugation Of Igbo Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.