Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies (39532 Views)

Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid / "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) / Eedris Abdulkareem: "Davido Will Regret Having Baby Bamas When He Grows Up” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Pweetyjuddy(f): 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
U buy parking space for nairaland?
joelens007:
park your car for my space if I catch you ehn
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by livinbygrace: 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
oyakhilomeh:

Oga, if you don't know about Harrysong and Kcee ask a, not to around, stop spewing trash about a clan (ijaws) because you hear person sing

The guy has said nothing but the truth about them.Talking from personal experience .

1 Like

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by AFONAMARO: 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
OKorowanta:

I disagree bro.
I would say worst to Timaya if I was Rafioso for defamation.
He said during his clap back rant to Eedris dat Rafioso and di rest under him couldn't blow.
If na u won't u feel bad?
He can as well insult Eedris without bringing other guys down.
Jokes aside Timaya got style and some melody but he ranks among the artiste with the most senseless lyrics after
his first album inspired by Eedris.
Imagine dis... "anywhere I go d pipo dema say Timaya you too much eh"
Dis are mostly the kind of lyrics u found in Timaya's songs.
He should thank God dat gullible Nigerians still appreciate his music no mata the lyrics.

Aside Timaya and psquare, no other Nigerian artist can host an overnight show and people won't be bored. As in. You will dance and have fun to the fullest.

As for lyrics, how many Nigerian artist have good lyrics?
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by AFONAMARO: 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
agadez007:
Seems like that is the Trademark of Ijaw people,checkout Harrysong and E-money crew,after bathing him up,harrysong bite the Finger which fed him by calling kcee "empty gallon he helped to fill",even after Kcee and co saved him from his Stepmother wey show am pepper

now Another Ungrateful Ijaw fool insulting another who helped him to his feet

How did he help him? Taking someone to the bridge and leaving him halfway aren't help you know?
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by livinbygrace: 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
Opakan2:

Just the stage appearances alone played a vital role in his life.. But obviously, a proud person can't realize that.

Most artistes from 9ice, Wizkid, Blackface, Olamide and co. all have similar issues.

Too many ingrates in the world today

Abeg leave all these kids on this platform,if they really know the advantage of performing on a stage with a known artists they won't be spewing monumental trash.Ask Small Doctor the impact Pasuma played in his music career

2 Likes

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Elbowroom: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
AFONJAboiy:
Who be dis rafioso wey dey talk story so

Abeg who knw am

Bro da waz den not now

Edris didn't play maturity on his side

Wait.................................

How old are you boy?

Go and listen to waka wiki Mc by Eedrees Abdulkareem

U would know who rafioso was

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by ncoolsome(m): 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
AFONJAboiy:

Abeg who knw am

Bro da waz den not now

if u don't know him then u don't know much of old school guy...Go and listen to Eedris "one leg up"..Rafioso rafioso why u do me do me this,why u do me do me that,eh shake ur botty,eh shaake ur botty,one leg up,one leg up..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by livinbygrace: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Elbowroom:

How old are you boy?

Go and listen to waka wiki Mc by Eedrees Abdulkareem

U would know who rafioso was

Abeg leave the small boy ,dem plenty for this thread!

1 Like

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by NigerDeltan(m): 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
OKorowanta:

I disagree bro.
I would say worst to Timaya if I was Rafioso for defamation.
He said during his clap back rant to Eedris dat Rafioso and di rest under him couldn't blow.
If na u won't u feel bad?
He can as well insult Eedris without bringing other guys down.
Jokes aside Timaya got style and some melody but he ranks among the artiste with the most senseless lyrics after
his first album inspired by Eedris.
Imagine dis... "anywhere I go d pipo dema say Timaya you too much eh"
Dis are mostly the kind of lyrics u found in Timaya's songs.
He should thank God dat gullible Nigerians still appreciate his music no mata the lyrics.

But you will happily pay for Akon ft snoop dog

"You already know, I wanna Bleep u"
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Etianwanokon: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Eedris shouldn't as an elder started the fight without provocation at all.
Recently he has come on air to insult and cast aspersions on other celebrities.
It does not tell well of him.
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Gr8Nez(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
agadez007:
Seems like that is the Trademark of Ijaw people,checkout Harrysong and E-money crew,after bathing him up,harrysong bite the Finger which fed him by calling kcee "empty gallon he helped to fill",even after Kcee and co saved him from his Stepmother wey show am pepper

come come leave ijaws alone which kind talk be that must u use few people as yardstick for others re b bomb they yr head north try am again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by DJMCOTTY(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
So people still under idris like this?
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
Na this guy Idris dey always use his name to sing. "Rafioso oko omoge"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by airmark(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
Etianwanokon:
Eedris shouldn't as an elder started the fight without provocation at all.
Recently he has come on air to insult and cast aspersions on other celebrities.
It does not tell well of him.

He is just looking for attention. If your back up could ask if you even know his name, then it means you added nothing to his life.

This rafioso that called himself an artiste, i never saw or heard any of his hit. I only heard 'mafioso', 'rafioso' back then in eedris' songs, that was all. It's obvious who the rafioso would back.

Eedris should tell how he helped timaya and what he did to have called him an ingrate. He should stop acting like an agbaya, criticizing the younger ones up and down.
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by diggz: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
airmark:

He is just looking for attention. If your back up could ask if you even know his name, then it means you added nothing to his life.

This rafioso that called himself an artiste, i never saw or heard any of his hit. I only heard 'mafioso', 'rafioso' back then in eedris' songs, that was all. It's obvious who the rafioso would back.

Eedris should tell how he helped timaya and what he did to have called him an ingrate. He should stop acting like an agbaya, criticizing the younger ones up and down

If you are waiting for Eedris to say anything tangible...you are on a long tin mate cheesy Boi is trying or struggling to be relevant in a generation that dont send him, and he is going about it in a very wrong way. Dude even need every single artist he has come out to rant about more than they need him. Dude ain't wise.......

1 Like

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
No wonder you no blow.

Na sleep u dey sleep when Timaya dey hustle for air space to perform. grin

You are a very wicked somebody.
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by GetUmad: 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
If you're less than 20 years of age and you commented on this thread you should be flogged back to bed.

Most people commenting rubbish on this thread are kids.

If you asked the question who's Rafioso then obviously you're not mature enough to contribute to the topic

2 Likes

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
livinbygrace:

That's the truth and they are always aggressive.
You are somehow right. Am not being an ethnic bigot, but I noticed something about our brothers from Niger Delta they are always aggressive. I met few of them in NYSC camp even a lady from Port - Harcourt once told me their guys are rough.

1 Like

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
livinbygrace:

Abeg leave all these kids on this platform,if they really know the advantage of performing on a stage with a known artists they won't be spewing monumental trash.Ask Small Doctor the impact Pasuma played in his music career
You are right. Just like how MC galaxy got popular through Iyanya's popular hit Kukere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by jellow(m): 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
Timaya naa duck Up, don't bite the hands that one time feed you no matter wat,has 4 Eedris dont talk too much.
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by vicky3(m): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
The Eedris Abdulkareem i know is a nice guy i remember when he came to visit a family frnd in my secondary school abeg that guy dy friendly any Lagos state model college kankon student go tell you no be indomie generation oo

1 Like

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Saintsquare(m): 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
Anyone who sabi eedris hit track one leg up will definitely know this guy,Timaya no no Ogun until him blow abi ?OK

1 Like

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by airmark(m): 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
diggz:

If you are waiting for Eedris to say anything tangible...you are on a long tin mate cheesy Boi is trying or struggling to be relevant in a generation that dont send him, and he is going about it in a very wrong way. Dude even need every single artist he has come out to rant about more than they need him. Dude ain't wise.......

He has foolishly attacked almost all these guys. Not everybody could take his sh1t, not especially if the nonsense he spewed could affect their careers.

Timaya said he never gave him money, he didnt even know his name. Rafioso also confirmed they always sat under the tree because of protocol.

He should come and shame timaya by debunking his claims and tell us how he was responsible for his fame.

Dbanj maturedly told eedris, he was expecting him to be a role model. He is just disgracing himself.
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by sangresan(m): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Kids on Nairaland should hold their peace for once.This guy Rafioso hasn't said anything bad..Timaya should appreciate what God has done in his life through people...Whether Eedris knew his name or not isn't the issue...He passed through Eedris and that's all...He doesn't need insulting the other guys because he feels he is more successful than they are..We can't all be musicians...He should face Eedris who has refused to grow up....

Lest I forget,Timaya made a stupid remark that he didn't know Ogun State before he became Timaya...He should watch his tongue ooo!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Chicksy(f): 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
Please please help me like this post.... https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ8TyfenVzC/
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by omoadeleye(m): 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
AFONJAboiy:

Abeg who knw am

Bro da waz den not now

Haha, you don't know rafioso,in idris voice... Rafioso rafioso raafioso, waya kuriburi oo, waya kuriburi oo, shake your buri buri oo
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
sangresan:
Kids on Nairaland should hold their peace for once.This guy Rafioso hasn't said anything bad..Timaya should appreciate what God has done in his life through people...Whether Eedris knew his name or not isn't the issue...He passed through Eedris and that's all...He doesn't need insulting the other guys because he feels he is more successful than they are..We can't all be musicians...He should face Eedris who has refused to grow up....

Lest I forget,Timaya made a stupid remark that he didn't know Ogun State before he became Timaya...He should watch his tongue ooo!
You dey mind the mumu guy. Had it been those cult boys done hack am or give am one scar wey he no got forget, he won't deny he doesn't know Ogun state. Nobody from Niger Delta coming to Lagos won't know Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
Chicksy:
Please please help me like this post.... https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ8TyfenVzC/
When una one do yeye beauty pageant, face of nonsense una go dey beg people for likes, una even go dey beg your enemies.
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by airmark(m): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
sangresan:

That's not a stupid remark. Most people didnt know him before he became timaya, i.e before he blew. There's possiblility that he never went to ogun state to perform before he blew. The onus is on rafioso to debunk that and call him a liar with facts.

That was an harmless statement, unless you want to twist it to suit your view.
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by KakiP(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
laribari:

Bro get sense naa! I don dey hear mafioso and rafioso since way back for Eedris songs and not today, abi you be indomine generation?

It's just like faze calling odogwu. Mafioso and rafioso are background guys and can have a career outside music becos they are not really the front guys that are into full time music. Timaya is and thank God he made it.

Rafioso does not wanna be popular by force as you suggested but na timaya first diss the guy indirectly when he replied Eddris. Rafioso was minding his business really.

Truth be told, the guy didn't say anything abt anyone until now and even apologized to other artist since Eddris nor wan get sense to respect himsef. If rafioso was a tout like Eddris he won't apologize to those names he called. That shows rafioso is sane, alive and well unlike Eedris. I don't know the guy in person but questioning why he was sleeping wasn't fair. Still na him safe timaya life that night, even Eddris had to go call him to help out.

Everybody can't be at the fore front in music as rafioso never was, he was a background person, so he can go sleep the moment Eddris was done with his performance and timaya took the stage. Nor be timaya him dey back up for naa! The guy went becos of Eddris and not fo timaya, so after dem perform why him nor go sleep?

For timaya to lie that he does not know ogun state, despite moving around with one of the biggest in those days is funny. Through my campus days in uniben, I have met plantasun boiz, tetuila, Paul play, remedies. Used to be fun sha.. grin thanks to Fanta show that year. grin
#way back

Bros, u be OG!

I remember Eedris shouting "Rafioso!'' in his ''Oko Asewo'' song back in the days.

1 Like

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by kadree(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
I don't dabble into artist "beef" because I know say all na stage up but I remember clearly the show Rafioso talked about.

It was at Limelite Hotel, Ago Iwoye back den in school some 10-11 years ago.

Truly, Timaya was already "Timaya" as said by him but mehn, boiz were hell ready to beat "maya" out of him for his presence wasn't felt (nor b him fault though, because Eedris don over ginger boiz)

Eedris pulled the crowed dat night. Smoke full everywhere like say na cooking competition people dey do.

That night, if u b alfa or pastor, na to jejeli use ur "semi-righteous" legs waka comot else, u go fall for the temptation of sipping some brain-knocking hurriedly wrapped "bajinatus" Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
agadez007:

They betrayed Igbo people during the civil war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija 2018: "Miracle Will Win" - Teddy-A Gives Reasons / Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi To Wed Femi Ajayi (Wedding Invitation Photos) / How 2face Idibia Lost N114 Million During Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.