Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,120 members, 7,860,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies (39551 Views)

Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid / "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) / Eedris Abdulkareem: "Davido Will Regret Having Baby Bamas When He Grows Up” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Day11(m): 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
2shure:
Who givs a shiit
I don't
Its yur life niggi
U own it
Eedris u can Insult any and eveyone
No consoling
Broke niggis kip on hoping
Wen they gonna be done from brokelyn
Eedris u aint worth shiit
U nothing
Keep your mouth shut

He doesn't even know you, why hating?

Artist come and they go.

Where is Freestyle of Trybesmen? He used to be the best rapper then, where is Mode9 and terrydaRapman..Where is my main man Overdose.

Stop hating bro, this niqqass are once our best artist but today street don take over. angry

2 Likes

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by shigishege: 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
all na story joor. wna sit down under tree dey chop, he dey buy wna cloth, cultists wan kill am. carry them go ogun university, dem no like im music. all na history oo. abeg if d boy cough inside mic now wna no go buy am?? watin we dey talk na d current level nor be noise wey wna dey make. loose team na im dem call am. but timaya Bleep up too. im don forget baba. and na watin dey pain idris be dat. cos nor be everytime baba go dey ask son bring bring bring. son must also learn how to give baba before asking. na idris turn im own life into dis ooo when im go insult grand pa. but all d same, abeg where be ogun university
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Zedoo(m): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Truth be told I know people who have come in contact with eedris and work with him on a regular... . Eedris is a nice guy and doesn't look down on any one... .
timaya lied about that.

Yea eedris time dun pass and Rafioso no blow BUT timaya lied.... Eedris did not treat him like scum.
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
Day11:

Artist come and they go.

Where is Freestyle of Trybesmen? He used to be the best rapper then, where is Mode9 and terrydaRapman..Where is my main man Overdose.

Stop hating bro, this niqqass were once our best artist but today street don take over. angry

You sabi rappers.
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by 2shure: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
Tell that to eedris
Hez d big hater
Not me
Quote me again
Annd nepa will seize your light for 8years
Day11:

Artist come and they go.

Stop hating bro, this niqqass were once our best artist but today street don take over. angry

Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by ALAYORMII: 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
GeeString:

Epe creek... grin

Maybe

He's a militant so I won't doubt the possibility of that
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by DJperdurabo: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
SURElee:
There was protocol? Who lays down the protocol that says the backup singers and dancers to a supposed big artiste should stay under a tree in the compound and be served food under the tree? And to think that the artiste sees nothing wrong in it is so sad. I mean they are all human beings whether a big star or a backup.

You won't understand.
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by AntiWailer: 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Arthurwinner:

he observed protocol, dats why he didn't av to be hidden in a room to avoid mending.....if u nt up to d level u av to keep cool

Kininwi ?
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by joelens007(m): 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
Pweetyjuddy:
U buy parking space for nairaland?
see this babe....Biko no try me o
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by OKorowanta: 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
AFONAMARO:

Aside Timaya and psquare, no other Nigerian artist can host an overnight show and people won't be bored. As in. You will dance and have fun to the fullest.

As for lyrics, how many Nigerian artist have good lyrics?

Dem no plenty sha
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by oyakhilomeh(m): 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
livinbygrace:

The guy has said nothing but the truth about them.Talking from personal experience .
but irrespective, the message can be conveyed without naming a tribe.
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by muyimagic(m): 4:16am On Oct 08, 2017
Hehehe. This guy might be right sha. Its not every artist that's popular makes money
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:02am On Oct 08, 2017
Day11:

Artist come and they go.

Last I heard, FreeStyle was with Dream FM 92.5 , Enugu. He's an OAP.

Used to dig his music then though. Those "big shirts and baggy denim jeans with Airforce1 days". Yeah, this inodmie generation won't know.
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Ugosample(m): 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
Esepayan:
U kiddos on nairaland don't know mafiaso cash money
He is doing really well and timaya is a joke i remember when he used to come to festac he had no level even with his fame and wealth he is still got complex.
That is why empress dumped his weak ass

what is this one saying
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by PierreDeFermat(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
Florblu:
This Rafioso just confirmed what Timaya said because he didn't/hasn't blow despite the number of years spent with "dirty looking marijuana smoker"
dirty marijuana smoker that can feed your family for years. he's well known and doing well for himself,who knows you or any of your relatives?
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by PierreDeFermat(m): 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
laribari:

Bro get sense naa! I don dey hear mafioso and rafioso since way back for Eedris songs and not today, abi you be indomine generation?

It's just like faze calling odogwu. Mafioso and rafioso are background guys and can have a career outside music becos they are not really the front guys that are into full time music. Timaya is and thank God he made it.

Rafioso does not wanna be popular by force as you suggested but na timaya first diss the guy indirectly when he replied Eddris. Rafioso was minding his business really.

Truth be told, the guy didn't say anything abt anyone until now and even apologized to other artist since Eddris nor wan get sense to respect himsef. If rafioso was a tout like Eddris he won't apologize to those names he called. That shows rafioso is sane, alive and well unlike Eedris. I don't know the guy in person but questioning why he was sleeping wasn't fair. Still na him safe timaya life that night, even Eddris had to go call him to help out.

Everybody can't be at the fore front in music as rafioso never was, he was a background person, so he can go sleep the moment Eddris was done with his performance and timaya took the stage. Nor be timaya him dey back up for naa! The guy went becos of Eddris and not fo timaya, so after dem perform why him nor go sleep?

For timaya to lie that he does not know ogun state, despite moving around with one of the biggest in those days is funny becos those days na campuses shows dey in those days. Through my campus days in uniben, I have met plantasun boiz, tetuila, Paul play, remedies. Used to be fun sha.. grin thanks to Fanta show that year. grin
#way back
yeah,Rafioso's name was mentioned in Oko ashawo video. a guy was rapping and mentioned his name
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by laribari(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
yeah,Rafioso's name was mentioned in Oko ashawo video. a guy was rapping and mentioned his name

Bros, you don dey tey-tey, you na elder. Big up!
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
NoFavors:
Indomie kids like you can't know him

Who is Rafioso? The name reminds me of Rafiki, the monkey in Lion King
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
Remisol:

Who is Rafioso? The name reminds me of Rafiki, the monkey in Lion King
He was member of Eedris Abdulkareem's crew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0nCLB5X4Us

Watch from 2:40
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by olusdare: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
dirty marijuana smoker that can feed your family for years. he's well known and doing well for himself,who knows you or any of your relatives?
Re: Rafioso Blasts Timaya: "Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Your Life" - Timaya Replies by Nobody: 3:05am On Oct 12, 2017
NoFavors:
He was member of Eedris Abdulkareem's crew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0nCLB5X4Us

Watch from 2:40

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"This Is How I Feel This Year" - Wizkid Shares Photo / Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos / This Guy Asked For Wizkid's Snapchat - See The Reply He Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.