Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money (46212 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards / Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by GoldenJAT(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
make those facebook girls no just kukuma finish the money for am.
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by Bonjoro: 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Angy55:

I can see you are the one that needs the brain surgery, because I didn't mention anybody's name.

BTW, stay off my mention next time. Thanks

O gor !
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by EzeeYFB(m): 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
NEHLIVE:
This Ghana-based Nigerian man sees money for the first after “working hard” online and he could not contain his joy. He had to share online. Although he failed to reveal the money-making secret, however the young man is apparently overjoyed.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/see-what-nigerian-guy-in-ghana-did-after-making-money-online-first-time-photos
black man mentality

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
Angy55:

I can see you are the one that needs the brain surgery, because I didn't mention anybody's name.

Broke ass hater

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by nairaman66(m): 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
Recharge card funds
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:
yahoo

The only hope of a graduate without connection

The only hope of fatherless and motherless

The only legitimate business to differentiate literates and illiterates

The only job without query, sack letter or retirement

The only job u don't need office or cooperate wears

U can even work from grave or untop of trees

Tnx to Google CEO

haha! Epic definition!
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by muller101(m): 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
emeijeh:
My guy don go suck brëast for Accra, no doubt.

If only NwaAmaikpe was here, to tell us more.

I wonder if he has finally gotten a job
he was making use of office wifi. His boss sack him that's why he is no longer here.
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
I need money...money is sweet
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by highchief1: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
Angy55:
Some people needs brain surgery.
hunger go kill u?y not rejoice with him so ur own will come.goat
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by highchief1: 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:
yahoo

The only job u don't need 24 yrs experience and local government identification letter

Tnx to Google CEO

and a big thank u to u na Man U be
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by uduvwurode(m): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
maga don pay
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by highchief1: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
talk2saintify:
Anytime you see a girl shaking her buttocks while walking, just Know she is going to her guy's place.
How did I know??
because it's written in syrup bottles
"shake well before use"

Wisdom will kill me one day. grin grin
it won't kill u Jor..discover ur talent maybe u need to meet ay
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by blingxx(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:
yahoo

The only job u don't need 24 yrs experience and local government identification letter

Tnx to Google CEO

Bro .. Nobody holy for this life again,this is something no one will tell you ,it either you get rich or die a poor man
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by emeijeh(m): 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
muller101:
he was making use of office wifi. His boss sack him that's why he is no longer here.
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by Datadealer1(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2017

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by Carter4luv(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
First time of seeing money.
Since I was born, av not seen money before, don't even know the color of naira.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by valemtech(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:
yahoo

I WILL REMAIN UR GREATEST SUBSCRIBER HERE ON EARTH, HEAVEN OR HELL

Tnx to Google CEO

Bros u no well at all!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by kereman1: 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
Angy55:

is like ya brain is not follow come abi
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by tishbite41(m): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
shurch:
Get rich or die trying)
g g g g unit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
I love those Bundles of money
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by Alphasoar(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
See Honourable Min. for TP as em just use hanky jejely cover the mic before e kom use am dey talk.

Why . . .? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by keypha1: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
Na 10 Ghana cidi you are showing. If na 50cidi note then you can be proud to do show
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by Adaumunocha(f): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
Had that feeling d first time I held ego igkwe....
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by Maski87: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
Armu,robber
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by AFONJAboiy: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
Akinz0126:
The rate 9ja guys dey port enter ghana now no be here Ooooooo learnt 4 ghana. Cd equate to 1 dollar while 1 ghana cd is 9ja 79# chai also learnt 9ja don collect dere 1st position back from India as giant of corruption Nawa oooooo

Abeg where are those 9ja fixed matches goons when you need them the most bet9ja don too chop me ah wan turn the table around abeg fraud stars stay off

Oya go remix dis one and wait til d end of d month B950ESCPATQWEA-953604 check it and c it's green since 3 days and til d end of d month

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by khallyberry: 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
where is nwamaikpe?
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by redsun(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
Money without true and feasible knowledge that generates it is like bubbles in the air,. It disappears as it comes.

Money is the creation of the mind,the activities of the hands,and the manifestations of imaginations. Only the the mentally distorted or the physically sick lacks it chronically.
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by AFONJACOW(m): 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
rubbish .... 100 million cedis equals to 100,00 naira... I expect to see $1b Ndi Ara

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by Ezeoba23: 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
Must u post a picture with all that money. Mind you, Your pics done enter EFCC list.
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by 2shure: 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
All these ogume boiZ
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by Akinz0126(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
AFONJAboiy:

Oya go remix dis one and wait til d end of d month B950ESCPATQWEA-953604 check it and c it's green since 3 days and til d end of d month

bro abeg ah fit get ur No make we chat for whatsap?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) / Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates / Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.