Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,260 members, 7,864,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money (46231 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards / Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by Pappyto: 12:06am On Oct 08, 2017
emeijeh:
My guy don go suck brëast for Accra, no doubt.

If only NwaAmaikpe was here, to tell us more about this yahoo guy.

I wonder if he has finally gotten a job
he has gotten a job on twitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:22am On Oct 08, 2017
taylor88:
yahoo

The only hope of a graduate without connection

The only hope of fatherless and motherless

The only legitimate business to differentiate literates and illiterates

The only job u don't need 24 yrs experience and local government identification letter

The only job without query, sack letter or retirement

The only job u don't need office or cooperate wears

U can even work from grave or untop of trees

I WILL REMAIN UR GREATEST SUBSCRIBER HERE ON EARTH, HEAVEN OR HELL

Tnx to Google CEO

Dz one no even be Yahoo. Prolly a sales boy asked to deposit money in the bank by his Oga
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:24am On Oct 08, 2017
kay29000:
Some people will abuse this guy, but there is an amount of money you will make that would almost drive you crazy. lol!
Looks like a sales boy who went to deposit money for his Oga cos dahs definitely a banking hall

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by kay29000(m): 3:20am On Oct 08, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Looks like a sales boy who went to deposit money for his Oga cos dahs definitely a banking hall

Lol!
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by AFONJAboiy: 4:45am On Oct 08, 2017
Akinz0126:

bro abeg ah fit get ur No make we chat for whatsap?

Am sorry bro it not necessary but u cud mention me on any thread I'll reply

Also try to stake d teams u know can win on win win at d beginning of d month at least if u cud sacrifice N500 and stake N100 in different five places all d tickets cannot fail u

Daz what av been using to get my money back since 2months now

Also check here https://www.nairaland.com/3585296/football-other-sports-betting-season/3603
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by freshinko: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2017
He has technically disappointed those that sent him. Olodo!!
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by crisycent: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2017
Sense fall on this guy man!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Got Inspired To Start My Own Cereal Business / Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) / Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.