Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice (28204 Views)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by babapressy(m): 10:19am On Oct 07, 2017
Good motivation
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by Pells: 10:20am On Oct 07, 2017
Ngasky:
This is a poor marketing strategy. Instead of 1 million+ 10 bags of WACOT big bull to one player it should be such price to each member of the team as football is a team game not individual game.
10 bags of big bull rice at the company rate of 14600 naira per bag thats 146000 + 1000000 = 1.146 million price x 24 players = 27.504 million for the whole team.
30 million is nothing to TGI company as social responsibility to Nigerian nation.
Front page confirmed thread wink
I would vote you for president,,,you sir, are awesome
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by victoroscar(m): 10:22am On Oct 07, 2017
Chevronstaff:
Pls Super Eagles,whoever scores today 2 clinch our ticket 2 the world cup should remove his shirt with inscription"BUHARI WHERE IS OUR $26B"
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:23am On Oct 07, 2017
I no go comment on this post............................. .
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 07, 2017
Negotiate:

Doesn't matter. I'm sure they'll share the rice amongst the home based players.

They are unified.

Bags of rice is any charity of their choice.

Orphanages etc are the ones to benefit not for the players take home. They all can afford trailer load of 50kg bags of rice...except maybe my man Ezenwa. I hope and pray he hammers like his mates.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by nanadeeva01(f): 10:23am On Oct 07, 2017
zulex880:
Buhari is a mad dog
presently u and buhari who be like mad dog. Some pple no just get sense. May sense fall on u
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by TEEGER1: 10:24am On Oct 07, 2017
Buhari will win the Man of the match
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by petkoffdrake2(m): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2017
lalasticlala:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nigeria-vs-zambia-man-of-the-match-to-earn-n1m-10-bags-of-rice.html

Who do you think would emerge as the Man of the match?

Hmm won't this make them selfish during play?
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by lailo: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2017
who believe with me that "the man of the man" thing will make d players play selfish games and could be suicidal for our team!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by Mujtahida: 10:41am On Oct 07, 2017
How myopic to think that one million naira and ten bags of rice(which goes to charity) will motivate players to play selfish games when the biggest opportunity of a professional player's career is staring them in the face. Going to World cup is the motivation not money or rice.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:
Is it poverty alleviation March

Wetin concern 10bags of rice

Ten Bags of Rice to be given to the charity organisation of the players Choice. Always read and understand before criticising.

Its for C H A R I T Y

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by zulex880: 10:45am On Oct 07, 2017
nanadeeva01:
presently u and buhari who be like mad dog. Some pple no just get sense. May sense fall on u
Sense fall on your father manner less bitch
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by poweredcom(m): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2017
10bag of rice ummmm n 1milla nice one
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2017
Arsenalholic:
The $10,000 per goal scored incentive initiated by the Ibom Governor was far better.

This wan is just a call for some players to play selfishly. But thank God Ahmed Musa no dey start. Na him go fit do that kind rubbish.

Go Eagles -- 180M+ Nigerians behind you!

1M. to a foreign based player is nothing its the home based that shouldnt let that get into their head and start playing to the gallery.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 07, 2017
zulex880:
Buhari is a mad dog
You are right
Just like your father is.

grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by Beedude(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2017
Negotiate:

Doesn't matter. I'm sure they'll share the rice amongst the home based players.

They are unified.
Read well. The 10bags of rice is for a charity the man of the match want. Cleared ?
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by beajjay(m): 10:51am On Oct 07, 2017
Good way to encourage selfish displays.. ..nonsense
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2017
bettercreature:
Offering them bags of rice is very embarrassing
Dont u ppl read stories before commenting.

Bags of rice is for charity organisation that would bebpicked by the player that gets the award.

Just a way to make the disables and motherless feel they are part of the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by seangy4konji: 10:55am On Oct 07, 2017
2500 pounds weh no buy correct boot brogues for harrods.

Abi 10 bags of rice weh Alhaji Najimu give area boys for sallah na him dem go deh run up and down for. If na independence cake dem go budget 100 million including decoration.

Spits.

Make we sha qualify.

Ps. Who is going to Russia come 2018. Identify yourself and let's start planning.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by zulex880: 10:57am On Oct 07, 2017
tamethem:

You are right

Just like your father is.

grin
Your father is my father role model grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 07, 2017
Just like promise to reward whistleblowing kachikwu blew a whistle and land himself in trouble....u don't whistleblew against this government.....same way trying to get this 1million will land each of them in trouble (loosing)
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by Ojuororun(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2017
the major food in nigeria is rice,no rice for lazy player cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by lonelydora: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2017
Is Rice now an important commodity?
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by lonelydora: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2017
Chevronstaff:
Pls Super Eagles,whoever scores today 2 clinch our ticket 2 the world cup should remove his shirt with inscription"BUHARI WHERE IS OUR $26B"

Your moniker shows you can give me work. Egbon, biko, even if it's contract staff sef, i go appreciate. Do I Pm?
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by abeliver: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2017
lalasticlala:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nigeria-vs-zambia-man-of-the-match-to-earn-n1m-10-bags-of-rice.html

Who do you think would emerge as the Man of the match?

General Mikel to win MOTM.

but will Mikel carry d rice to China �
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by ProDNA: 11:31am On Oct 07, 2017
For reliable paternity DNA test, please click on my username and check my signature for our contact numbers and office addresses.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by gabuzee(m): 11:34am On Oct 07, 2017
Let's hope they win.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 07, 2017
A country where bags of rice become an award for representing her internationally is surely a poor country at risk of starvation.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice by johnstar(m): 11:55am On Oct 07, 2017
Dis na real time to stake high

If Nigeria win

Abeg make person advice me o

I wn stake 20k for dis match

Shey make i go on??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' / Celta Vigo striker, Mina Jailed For 4 Years Over Sexual Abuse. Club suspends him / AFCON Final: Why I’m Happy Nigeria Lost – Ghanaian Rapper Black Sherif

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.