Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run (37340 Views)

Suspected Serial Fraudster Arrested While Hiding In A Water Tank (Photo) / Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana / Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by britzreus: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2017
The Criminal Investigations Department of the Ghana Police Service have finally arrested a female who is noted for defrauding unsuspecting victims under the pretense of being a car dealer in Accra.

The suspect Bridget Enchill Obeng is known to have duped over 10 suspects who have in turn reported her dealings to the police. It is believed that she has conned her suspects into paying her sums ranging from GH¢9,000 to GH¢50,000. It is believed that Bridget operates with the alias Naana and was picked up at Awoshie, a suburb of Accra after the police received a tip-off. She had been on the wanted list of the Osu, Tesano, Adabraka, Teshie and Airport police stations for nine months.

According to CID’s Director of Operations, ACP Peter Gyimah, in an interview with Daily Guide, Naana paraded herself as a car dealer and conned people who wanted to buy cars.

ACP Peter Gyimah indicated that Naana had a number of cars going around town with ‘For Sale’ inscriptions on them. When potential buyers called her, she in turn took them to see the ‘owners’ of the cars who are her accomplices. Naana then collected some agreed sums of money from the buyers and handed them fake car keys and documents.

The victims would then be asked to pick up the said car at a vantage point only to arrive there to meet an empty parking lot. Many of the suspects who reported the fraulent activities of Naana to the police indicated that she always met with them in some of the popular hospitals in Accra including 37 Military hospital, Ridge Hospital and the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital to take their money.

According to Yen.com.gh,the police earlier arrested a lady believed to be Naana only to be told that it was a case of mistaken identity. She was arrested by the Osu Police in collaboration with the CID.

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/notorious-nigerian-female-fraudster-arrested/

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by Luisema4luv(m): 10:01am On Oct 07, 2017
Man must chop o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by AkProsper(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2017
wow. . . . . . . . check my signature ⏬⏬⏬⬇️⬇️
Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by alobispot(m): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2017
zulex880:
So what's our business with Ghanaians?
Carry this useless post go cedisland lipsrsealed stop disturbing us with your problems.

She is Nigerian.. the bot nor let me use my other account update am
Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by Edopesin: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by Pells: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
Buhari why na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by Mynky: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
woaw...she iz cute
Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by JoNach: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
Wonderful!! What a man can do, a woman can do better

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by gaeul(f): 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
I Dont know why women do crime... What's d body for?
Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by MaryBenn(f): 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
cry
Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by taiyesoul(f): 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Female fraudster!.Well,either male or female,i don't think there should be any gender discrimination among fraudsters in any way.Fraudster na fraudster abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by adisabarber(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
How can you pay for a car and collect only the key? grin

4 Likes

Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by morganwizzy55(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
just here to read comment
Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by Roon9(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
Femme fatale

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by iamJ(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
she be like who get big yansh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

She go hear am hot

[img]https://media./images/b19bd2fa3145aa8489f90c770e1e7d9b/tenor.gif[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by ChristineC: 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
The Jagaban in the female "industry"... all the way from Temale. cheesy
Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by Roon9(m): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
gaeul:

You endorse prostitution??

6 Likes

Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by NaijaElba(m): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
gaeul:

Oloso spotted. Do you think every ladies will be like you?

6 Likes

Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by cardoctor(m): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
See face
Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by Arsenalholic(m): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
gaeul:
How much to 'buy' your body for a night?

Give me a reasonable price o. Numbskull

9 Likes

Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by simbol(f): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hmmmm she go dey continue hustle for jail.yeye woman.instead of her to leave crime for men.Lol
Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by jacoik(m): 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
She is a finegirlnopimples. Pls what's her phone number. I love woman with liver. If giving chance, she can go to aso rock and make a lot of money for me
Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by Banwod1st(m): 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
Good day dear Nairalanders. I really do need help from the phone gurus in the house.
Recently, (2 days ago to be specific) I did a wireless update on my second phone (Itel 1702 tab) and since I did it, all applications on it has stopped working. The likes of Google play services (it always crash), I can't access Play store because of it, all other apps keep crashing too.
I have tried erasing cashes, still didn't work. I factory reset the phone, still didn't work. I did hard reset, still no response.
Please is there anyone that can help? Has it ever happened to you? What other thing do you suggest I do?
Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by MadCow1: 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by pauljumbo: 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
gaeul:

Anything you with your body is also crime
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by prosper21(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by ChristineC: 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
gaeul:
it's better to rob than be a harlot.

3 Likes

Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by Ladyjumong(f): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
nawa oo, no food for NCAN cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by talk2saintify(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
ok
Re: Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run by zingobaby: 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
she will pay

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured / Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra / 74-year-old Man Molests A 14-year-old Of Boy In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.