Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana (38140 Views)

Suspected Serial Fraudster Arrested While Hiding In A Water Tank (Photo) / Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted / Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana by dachiwater: 5:17pm On May 01, 2019
A female Ghanaian fraudster identified as Sahadatu Abdul-Rahman a.k.a Saharatu Adams Lizy, has been arrested by the country's Bureau of National Investigation (BNI) while on her honeymoon. The female fraudster who had just concluded her wedding at the Bethel Prayer Ministry International opposite the Kumasi Police Depot at Anomangye-Mpatasie in the Ashanti Region, was arrested by the security operatives while on honeymoon at a secret location.

The suspect who has been playing hide and seek games with security agencies after she was linked to series of fraud cases in the country, reportedly duped market women within the Tamale Metropolis running into several millions of Ghana Cedis. She went into hiding thereafter, alongside her accomplices. 

It was gathered her fraudulent activities involved collecting various foodstuffs from the women under the guise of supplying them to the Ghana School Feeding Programme, with the promise to pay them with interest but failed to fulfill her part of the bargain. Her arrest came after a complaint was made at the police station and the Tamale Police Command. According to the police, the arrested suspect will be arraigned before court on eight counts of conspiracy to defraud by false pretenses and defrauding by false pretenses.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/01/female-fraudster-arrested-while-on-honeymoon/

2 Shares

Re: Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana by Blakjewelry(m): 5:37pm On May 01, 2019
she even get mind do the wedding for Church wan come use another man money take chill for honeymoon

16 Likes

Re: Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana by Bonapart(m): 7:06pm On May 01, 2019
Nigeria internet fraudsters has thought the whole Africa how to prey on another man sweat. Gunmouth to all fraudsters out there

#Endyahooboys
#continueSARS

4 Likes

Re: Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana by erica212: 7:07pm On May 01, 2019
Small babe big account....lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana by obembet(f): 7:07pm On May 01, 2019
What a man can do
Re: Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana by thesicilian: 7:07pm On May 01, 2019
They should have let her finish her honeymoon first grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana by MrBiggs: 7:07pm On May 01, 2019
Re: Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana by blessingdeme: 7:07pm On May 01, 2019
ftc
Re: Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana by HARDBUOI: 7:07pm On May 01, 2019
Nawao , see as her face and nose and everything on her face flat.

9 Likes

Re: Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana by salbis(m): 7:07pm On May 01, 2019
End of matter is always better than the beginning. Madam Lizy, your end has come.
Re: Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:08pm On May 01, 2019
The suspect who has been playing hide and seek games with security agencies after she was linked to series of fraud cases in the country, reportedly duped market women within the Tamale Metropolis running into several millions of Ghana Cedis. She went into hiding thereafter, alongside her accomplices. 
You can run but you can't hide.
She will go and continue her honeymoon and first 2 years of marriage in prison.
Na her hubby we pity pass.
Poor man! cheesy wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana by Wigetsolar: 7:08pm On May 01, 2019
What?
Re: Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana by chikason68(m): 7:09pm On May 01, 2019
walked into ACCESS BANK, I took 5 deposit slips. I looked at the counter to see which Teller had the best pen. He wasn't using it so i asked to borrow it, he gave it. I went to the water dispenser and drank chilled water to my
satisfaction. I went to the rest room, used
it and decided not to flush after use. I sat down close to the AC to receive fresh air 2 cool my brain while I found available sockets to plug my two phones and laptop. After an hour, i decided to leave without returning the pen.
At the door, i asked the security man
where the trash bin was, he showed me. I broke the pen and tore all the 5 deposit slips and dumped it in.
That was PAYBACK for the #100 you
guys deducted from my account which
prevent me from withdrawing d last
#1000 i have there. Watch out for more.......
Shey una stupid abi? I go show una pepper MTN & Airtel you're next, Be prepared....

27 Likes

Re: Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana by MissRaine69(f): 7:09pm On May 01, 2019
The irony of it all ...
Re: Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana by Preca(f): 7:09pm On May 01, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 7:10pm On May 01, 2019
Crime no pay...
change your mindset. It will still be well if you stay n endure legitimately.

anyway check my signature
Re: Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana by dabeto: 7:11pm On May 01, 2019
She was being looked for yet she had her wedding opposite police depot grin

1 Like

Re: Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana by MissRaine69(f): 7:11pm On May 01, 2019
chikason68:
walked into ACCESS BANK, I took 5 deposit slips. I looked at the counter to see which Teller had the best pen. He wasn't using it so i asked to borrow it, he gave it. I went to the water dispenser and drank chilled water to my
satisfaction. I went to the rest room, used
it and decided not to flush after use. I sat down close to the AC to receive fresh air 2 cool my brain while I found available sockets to plug my two phones and laptop. After an hour, i decided to leave without returning the pen.
At the door, i asked the security man
where the trash bin was, he showed me. I broke the pen and tore all the 5 deposit slips and dumped it in.
That was PAYBACK for the #100 you
guys deducted from my account which
prevent me from withdrawing d last
#1000 i have there. Watch out for more.......
Shey una stupid abi? I go show una pepper MTN & Airtel you're next, Be prepared....
And you feel you have really fixed them?
Right ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:11pm On May 01, 2019
Aunty Yahoo
Re: Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana by MumZee1010(f): 7:13pm On May 01, 2019
Ghana and fraud is like 5&6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana by wink2015(m): 7:13pm On May 01, 2019
dachiwater:
A female Ghanaian fraudster identified as Sahadatu Abdul-Rahman a.k.a Saharatu Adams Lizy, has been arrested by the country's Bureau of National Investigation (BNI) while on her honeymoon. The female fraudster who had just concluded her wedding at the Bethel Prayer Ministry International opposite the Kumasi Police Depot at Anomangye-Mpatasie in the Ashanti Region, was arrested by the security operatives while on honeymoon at a secret location.

It was gathered her fraudulent activities involved collecting various foodstuffs from the women under the guise of supplying them to the Ghana School Feeding Programme, with the promise to pay them with interest but failed to fulfill her part of the bargain. Her arrest came after a complaint was made at the police station and the Tamale Police Command. According to the police, the arrested suspect will be arraigned before court on eight counts of conspiracy to defraud by false pretenses and defrauding by false pretenses.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/01/female-fraudster-arrested-while-on-honeymoon/

Ghanaians Muslims

Hand don touch am !

1 Like

Re: Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana by Follygunners: 7:14pm On May 01, 2019
Hmm.. are you sure she's not from the east? grin
Re: Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana by PLAYBOX22: 7:16pm On May 01, 2019
Bonapart:
Nigeria internet fraudsters has thought the whole Africa how to prey on another man sweat. Gunmouth to all fraudsters out there

#Endyahooboys
#continueSARS
Like father like son. Mtchew..
Re: Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana by cosymyman: 7:16pm On May 01, 2019
hmmm
Re: Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana by myresearch: 7:18pm On May 01, 2019
grin
Re: Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana by Ajigbaleogungun(m): 7:20pm On May 01, 2019
Don't mind him jare!
Re: Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana by Legendguru: 7:21pm On May 01, 2019
naija at work
Re: Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana by Debaiz: 7:26pm On May 01, 2019
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) / Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men / Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.