Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

The Deteriorating Nature Of Mile 2 – Apapa Road - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Deteriorating Nature Of Mile 2 – Apapa Road (23939 Views)

Update On Mile2-apapa Road Construction - Exclusive Images / Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) / The Present State Of Apapa Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deteriorating Nature Of Mile 2 – Apapa Road by Iko5000: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
How old are you ? . We are talking of a serious problem here but to you its always an opportunity to make a joke . Lots of fecking Idiots on this forum .
Bolustical:
Difference between the SW and a particular region, no single trace of red potor potor.
Re: The Deteriorating Nature Of Mile 2 – Apapa Road by Adadioranma79(f): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
Thank you
taoheedoriloye:
i like you thick girl.
Real men eat flash not bone.
Re: The Deteriorating Nature Of Mile 2 – Apapa Road by austin2all: 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
The only solution is to develop other coastal ports, but unfortunately, Nigeria wont do that due to fear of biafrans. Theyd rather die than see south east develop. But nevertheless, our fingers are crossed, Lagos is so full now that its exceeding her capacity, so whether the north or west like it or not, portharcourt will be dredged and made a world class port to serve biafrans.
i cant wait for my dear biafra to come. I'm so sick and tired of this corrupt entity of a zoo.
Re: The Deteriorating Nature Of Mile 2 – Apapa Road by lexy2014: 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
nghubs1:
A Facebook post by Asimegbe Dominic has caught the attention of NAIJACARLOVERS after he posted a picture revealing the deteriorating nature of the Mile2 APAPA roads in Lagos state.

The Mile 2 APAPA roads connects the nation’s major seaport in Apapa and the ever-busy Murtala Muhammed International Airport, is crucial to the country’s economy.

Recall that the Minister for Power, Works and Housing Babatunde Fashola had in June 2017 said that the Federal Government and Dangote flour mill signed a N4.3 billion Memorandum of Understanding to reconstruct the alleged road.

See photos below

http://naijacarlovers.com/index.php/2017/10/07/the-deteriorating-nature-of-mile-2-apapa-road/
fashola went to uyo to watch match. When he gets back, he will fix d road
Re: The Deteriorating Nature Of Mile 2 – Apapa Road by popizaino(m): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
collinometricx:
in edo state

the only difference btw dat road and Libya road ehhh na d river
hahahaha. The road bad reach auchi .wonder y I don't defend nigeria that much.
Re: The Deteriorating Nature Of Mile 2 – Apapa Road by Ugosample(m): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
Bolustical:
Difference between the SW and a particular region, no single trace of red potor potor.

undecided undecided
Re: The Deteriorating Nature Of Mile 2 – Apapa Road by Ugosample(m): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
Opakan2:
But GEJ and his Igbo backbones saw it all yet did nothing.

We keep saying it.. Govt. should reduce pressure on Lagos roads, open up ports in other places so Lagos won't be too congested.

Even the special status for Lagos bill was fought to a stand still by some beings who contribute nothing but import and ship in just about anything from China. Traitors!!

What is this one saying?
Re: The Deteriorating Nature Of Mile 2 – Apapa Road by patonyx1: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
AG Dangote can rarely do the job. They've been on one spot (Between Barracks to Leventis) on Wharf Road since the last a month+

They don't have the requiring equipment to deliver such projects on time and with good quality like Julius Berger, RCC, CCECC etc..

Rhesusmonkey:
This shows that Nigeria as a nation is cursed big time. Maritime is the 2nd largest source of revenue for Nigeria and yet the road leading to the busiest sea port in the country is like this. I can tell you that container carrying trucks fall on this road almost on daily basis.
I think the one of 4.3 billion which is currently being handled by Ag Dangote is from wharf gate to Area B which is about 2km, but this particular road too ( Apapa - liverpool - coconut - mile 2) has also been given to Ag-Dangote to construct, but the big question is if they can handle the construction??

1 Like

Re: The Deteriorating Nature Of Mile 2 – Apapa Road by Springdale: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Bolustical:

Oya clap for yourself, pig
Re: The Deteriorating Nature Of Mile 2 – Apapa Road by Reference(m): 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
Who cares. We told them severally but greed won't let them so they should enjoy the products.
Re: The Deteriorating Nature Of Mile 2 – Apapa Road by Vutseck(m): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
Bolustical:

you end up making fool of yourself. !!!!

Lagos state is a former state capital

show us roads in ogbomoso, Ado-Ekiti, Ikere, Efon, Ikole, Aramoko-Ekiti, Ode, Ijero, Ise, Ilawe, Omuo, Igede, Otun, Ido, Iye, Iyin, Aisegba, Emure, Ayedun, Okemesi, Ogotun, Odo-Oro, Afao, Erinmope

cc Springdale

that slowpoke is making stupid of him self
Re: The Deteriorating Nature Of Mile 2 – Apapa Road by titiloyeblog: 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
too bad
Re: The Deteriorating Nature Of Mile 2 – Apapa Road by Springdale: 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
Vutseck:

you end up making fool of yourself. !!!!

Lagos state is a former state capital

show us roads in ogbomoso, Ado-Ekiti, Ikere, Efon, Ikole, Aramoko-Ekiti, Ode, Ijero, Ise, Ilawe, Omuo, Igede, Otun, Ido, Iye, Iyin, Aisegba, Emure, Ayedun, Okemesi, Ogotun, Odo-Oro, Afao, Erinmope

cc Springdale

that slowpoke is making stupid of him self

Some of them are just too dull. I don’t know what they feed on.
Re: The Deteriorating Nature Of Mile 2 – Apapa Road by belindar: 1:37am On Oct 08, 2017
Pathetic. This is the road that leads to the major seaport in Nigeria. Our politicians are wicked
Re: The Deteriorating Nature Of Mile 2 – Apapa Road by Reference(m): 7:08am On Oct 08, 2017
Now that both the Feds and the State are APC there is an eerie silence as to the state of infrastructure in Lagos. The same Fashola when he was guv said all sort of things against the then PDP led federal government about this road, the coastal highway, Lagos - Ibadan, Airport Road and others. Wonder what he will be thinking now. Is he now sabotaging the economy of Lagos as he frequently alleged back then....

I'm just so sorry for Lagosians caught between a rock and a hard place, pressed to fart but cannot do so in public, cannot complain because they hold the yam, the knife, the pot and stove yet are hungry. That the only solution to their quagmire is to insist on restructuring, the decoupling of state and the ceding of strategic assets. Politics or not, Abuja is not bothered about the state of Apapa roads. To them they are not more important than Nyanya/Mararaba, Enugu/Portharcourt or Mokwa/Jebba equally pitiable.

It is the locals that feel the pinch so should be the ones to select and shop for the shoes. We have seen the limitations of politics we so wrongfully elevate in all things. Could you have ever imagined this road like this with an ex-governor as head of Works who was an acclaimed performer all in the same political camp.... no. But when I saw the poor state of Niger after Babangida, the poor state of Ogun after OBJ, the poor state of Bayelsa after Jonathan and the poor state of Katsina after all its power privileges, my conclusion remains that Nigeria's problems are structural not party-political and certainly not personal.
Re: The Deteriorating Nature Of Mile 2 – Apapa Road by Trippledots(m): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2017
same story... ibafon junction side.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Abaribe: Buhari's Government Has Failed, There Is No Way To Cover It / Turji’s Associate Makes Shocking Revelations On Their Operations / Onoja: What We Did To Biafra Soldiers During The Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.