Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Caroline And Tagbo Doing The Thing In The Other Room - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline And Tagbo Doing The Thing In The Other Room (6388 Views)

Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline And Tagbo Doing The Thing In The Other Room by nototribalist: 11:05am On Oct 07, 2017
Like seriously, why are some girls like this? You will see them slaying on TV screen and Instagram looking intimidating, But na one skinny leg guy dey service them.

Hmm I still get hope o.

RIP to Tagbo

1 Like

Re: Caroline And Tagbo Doing The Thing In The Other Room by ellagabs(f): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2017
lolz,
Re: Caroline And Tagbo Doing The Thing In The Other Room by nanyapinkies(f): 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
hehe....dats cos of the D grin

1 Like

Re: Caroline And Tagbo Doing The Thing In The Other Room by wh33z(m): 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
nototribalist:
Like seriously, why are some girls like this? You will see them slaying on TV screen and Instagram looking intimidating, But na one skinny leg guy dey service them.

Hmm I still get hope o.

RIP to Tagbo
comot thier mascara wig and lipsticks...u go see say dem no classy...tagbo classy pass am forget

10 Likes

Re: Caroline And Tagbo Doing The Thing In The Other Room by Danieldexii(m): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
nanyapinkies:
hehe....dats cos of the D grin

so u sef love it?

1 Like

Re: Caroline And Tagbo Doing The Thing In The Other Room by businessng01: 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
Wondering how you can score highest in your post utme examinations? I got you covered in this post. These tips are always the best to use while preparing for your post utme. This is because they have been tested over the years. When I used these tips, I had the 6th best. score in my post utme exams. You want to know how? Read on. 1. 1. GO THROUGH THE EXAM SYLLABLES Most students don’t read until the exam is fast approaching before they start cracking the hard kernel, you are not helping yourself. Waiting till two months to examination is an announced failure, no offence though. There are people who will start studying two weeks to exams and make it but please don’t try it; you may be surprised it doesn’t work out for you that way. Besides, topics in the syllables are usually much and you need to go through them thoroughly to assimilate them bit by bit. Except you are an immediate high school lever, you know your brain is still fresh but if you’ve been home for a year or two, you need to go through the syllables, studying all the topics at least two to three times before the exams. 2, GET AND USE ORIGINAL POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS. It is quintessential of a visionary student that you dig in and get a compiled copy of the university’s past question and answers. This is very important as it helps to widen your thinking faculty, exposing the scope and procedure by which examinations are set and how to answer the questions without getting confused by the technicality of the question and the way they are being set. This is also essential as past questions is usually like an expo helping you understand the angle from which questions might come from, though some questions are usually repeated, it is important to read all through noting vital points. Do you need post utme past questions for University of Ibadan, University of Lagos, Unijos, Uniben, All universities in Nigeria. Or Any polytechnic in Nigeria? Or Any Colleges of Education? Or school of Nursing? Call or WhatsApp 09020841721 now. It's your chance to get your Complete set of post utme past questions now. Call or WHATSAPP 09020841721 now for your complete set of original post utme past questions. It's available in in all format. 3, 3. KNOW THE SCHOOL’S CUT OFF MARK Before you even apply for post UME, you should make sure your score marches or is above the university’s cut off mark before you apply. Some universities’ cut off mark is usually 200 like UNN, UI and other institutions while others are from 180. 4. ON YOUR EXAM DATE You are advised to arrive early on your screening date. If you live far from the exam town, you are expected to arrive your exam town before the date, lodge somewhere safe and prepare for the exam. 5. Focus on your exams only I'll be sharing helpful tips here. Stay glued glued and comment to keep the thread alive. Thanks .
Re: Caroline And Tagbo Doing The Thing In The Other Room by generationz(f): 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
Shebi everybody was laughing at Juliet Ibrahim

But seriously with the way she described him, it seems he treated her better than her husband.
It's not always about money

2 Likes

Re: Caroline And Tagbo Doing The Thing In The Other Room by Oyindidi(f): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
nototribalist:

Hmm I still get hope o.

RIP to Tagbo
is she not married? Thought she is a married woman
Re: Caroline And Tagbo Doing The Thing In The Other Room by Elnino4ladies: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
Oyindidi:

Legally divorced.
Re: Caroline And Tagbo Doing The Thing In The Other Room by nototribalist: 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
Oyindidi:
she's divorced few years ago
Re: Caroline And Tagbo Doing The Thing In The Other Room by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
So Person no fit get boyfriend in peace again cry
Re: Caroline And Tagbo Doing The Thing In The Other Room by Oyindidi(f): 4:55am On Oct 08, 2017
nototribalist:
she's divorced few years ago
Reallyshocked I didn't know. This celebrities and divorce, I was thinking she's still married.
Re: Caroline And Tagbo Doing The Thing In The Other Room by femi4: 6:12am On Oct 08, 2017
For a lady of her class, I wondered what attracted her to that Tagbo guy
Re: Caroline And Tagbo Doing The Thing In The Other Room by chukxie(m): 6:54am On Oct 08, 2017
femi4:

Funny! What class does she have? Marrying a wealthy man or woman doesn't make one classy. What made you think Tagbo was 'classless'? Did his slim looks make him 'classless'? Snoop Dogg is as slim as two chopsticks yet dude's super classy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline And Tagbo Doing The Thing In The Other Room by excanny: 7:30am On Oct 08, 2017
femi4:

Didnt you hear her repeatedly mention that Tagbo is from a wealthy background?

Most of these coded olosho ladies only stand for money.

2 Likes

Re: Caroline And Tagbo Doing The Thing In The Other Room by khristal87(m): 7:58am On Oct 08, 2017
businessng01:
Wondering how you can score highest in your post utme
examinations?
I got you covered in this post.
These tips are always the best to use while preparing for
your post utme. This is because they have been tested over
the years. When I used these tips, I had the 6th best. score
in my post utme exams.
You want to know how? Read on.
1. GO THROUGH THE EXAM SYLLABLES
Most students don’t read until the exam is fast
approaching
before they start cracking the hard kernel, you are not
helping yourself. Waiting till two months to examination is
an announced failure, no offence though.
There are people who will start studying two weeks to
exams and make it but please don’t try it; you may be
surprised it doesn’t work out for you that way.
Besides, topics in the syllables are usually much and you
need to go through them thoroughly to assimilate them bit
by bit. Except you are an immediate high school lever, you
know your brain is still fresh but if you’ve been home for a
year or two, you need to go through the syllables, studying
all the topics at least two to three times before the exams.
2, GET AND USE ORIGINAL POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS.
It is quintessential of a visionary student that you dig in and
get a compiled copy of the university’s past question and
answers. This is very important as it helps to widen your
thinking faculty, exposing the scope and procedure by which
examinations are set and how to answer the questions
without getting confused by the technicality of the question
and the way they are being set.
This is also essential as past questions is usually like an
expo helping you understand the angle from which
questions
might come from, though some questions are usually
repeated, it is important to read all through noting vital
points.
Do you need post utme past questions for
University of Ibadan, University of Lagos, Unijos, Uniben, All
universities in Nigeria.
Or Any polytechnic in Nigeria?
Or Any Colleges of Education?
Or school of Nursing?
Call or WhatsApp 09020841721 now.
It's your chance to get your Complete set of post utme
past questions now.
Call or WHATSAPP 09020841721 now for your complete set
of original post utme past questions.
It's available in in all format.
3, 3. KNOW THE SCHOOL’S CUT OFF MARK
Before you even apply for post UME, you should make sure
your score marches or is above the university’s cut off
mark before you apply. Some universities’ cut off mark is
usually 200 like UNN, UI and other institutions while others
are from 180.
4. ON YOUR EXAM DATE
You are advised to arrive early on your screening date. If
you live far from the exam town, you are expected to arrive
your exam town before the date, lodge somewhere safe and
prepare for the exam.
5. Focus on your exams only
I'll be sharing helpful tips here. Stay glued glued and
comment to keep the thread alive.
Thanks .
So we ve post utme applicants on this forum? No wonder, d insane comments....am out f here.
Re: Caroline And Tagbo Doing The Thing In The Other Room by Draxy(m): 8:21am On Oct 08, 2017
https:///sellerpage-2032655?from_advert_id=9350800
Abeg o make una check my stores out
Re: Caroline And Tagbo Doing The Thing In The Other Room by Kobicove(m): 9:51am On Oct 08, 2017
excanny:

Didnt you hear her repeatedly mention that Tagbo is from a wealthy background?

Most of these coded olosho ladies only stand for money.

He is from a wealthy background and at his age he was following Davido around like a lap dog undecided

He is from a wealthy background and he was drowning himself in alcohol just cos he wanted to win N200k and an iPhone 8...

1 Like

Re: Caroline And Tagbo Doing The Thing In The Other Room by excanny: 9:57am On Oct 08, 2017
Kobicove:

He is from a wealthy background and he's still following Davido around like a lap dog undecided

His only problem was not having any talent to be a star of his own. And why he was doing follow follow.

You should know that these actresses dont Bleep broke guys or if they do, they sense your family has money for you to inherit.

1 Like

Re: Caroline And Tagbo Doing The Thing In The Other Room by DONADAMS(m): 11:36am On Oct 08, 2017
see mumu oh...you know the kind money him get? him pocket no skinny!
Re: Caroline And Tagbo Doing The Thing In The Other Room by zinizta: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
here was i thinking they were cousins!?!? is she not supposed to be married?
Re: Caroline And Tagbo Doing The Thing In The Other Room by nanyapinkies(f): 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
kiss undecided
Re: Caroline And Tagbo Doing The Thing In The Other Room by nanyapinkies(f): 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
kiss
Danieldexii:

so u sef love it?
kiss

(1) (Reply)

“Nobody Can Put Me In Bondage, I'm Not Sorry For Wearing Designers” — Tope Alabi / Darele And Charley Boy Have Started Again (see Pictures) / 'i'm Addicted To bosom And I Had 3 bosom Surgeries For A Bigger Event.(SEE PIXS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.