Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

My 8yr Old Daughter Was Ask To Write A Letter To Her Brother Or Sister. See Thi - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My 8yr Old Daughter Was Ask To Write A Letter To Her Brother Or Sister. See Thi (3439 Views)

My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent / How Two Kids Dressed For Their Career Day And Ask To Go Home / Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My 8yr Old Daughter Was Ask To Write A Letter To Her Brother Or Sister. See Thi by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:26am On Oct 09, 2017
kushsy:
Madam,,d little girl is just a child... she did not understand...it is your duty to educate her about school and home difference.. she might not be the child in her class without siblings..this is not about morality... it's called education..teach her next time to imagine her kid brother and write to him....God will add another for her.
thank you very much

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk / Federal Polytechnic ado ekiti 2012/2013 Post Utme/hnd Forms(pt&ft / Coeasu Join ASUU In Their Quest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.