Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Will You Defend A Nigerian Abroad? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Will You Defend A Nigerian Abroad? (496 Views)

As A Lawyer, How Will You Defend Abba Kyari As Client / Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS / How Will You Defend Yourself If The Herdsmen Invade Your Community? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Defend A Nigerian Abroad? by emekanairaland(m): 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
Please I just wanna know how serious our hatred has reached for each other because I know some of us have lost hope of UNITY but I think it has always been impossible for external forces, diseases etc to penetrate us as a country in unity.
So am going to ask this simple question to all Patriotic Nigerians both home and abroad.

In events like War, Genocide, or Racism

WILL YOU DEFEND A NIGERIAN OR PROTECT YOUR FELLOW NIGERIAN BROTHER OR SISTER ABROAD

Without considering his or her ethnicity?

YES or NO... Please give reasons for your answer.
Re: Will You Defend A Nigerian Abroad? by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
This one hard ooo!

Else u risk deportation, wish I don't think everyone will love to do
Re: Will You Defend A Nigerian Abroad? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
Are Igbos part of the Nigerians or are they Biafrans because I wouldn't stand up for them.

1 Like

Re: Will You Defend A Nigerian Abroad? by emekanairaland(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
whether you like it or not Igbos are Nigerians.
Re: Will You Defend A Nigerian Abroad? by emekanairaland(m): 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
emekanairaland:
whether you like it or not Igbos are Nigerians.
Re: Will You Defend A Nigerian Abroad? by emekanairaland(m): 6:48am On Oct 08, 2017
Tribalism has eaten us deep
Re: Will You Defend A Nigerian Abroad? by Mrkumareze(m): 7:43am On Oct 08, 2017
Do that at your own risk. Even a Yoruba can't tell an igbos man how he survived in abroad same applies to an Hausa man who only knows his northern brothers. As for the igbos they are only after the daily income, want to know how you make it but wouldn't let you know how he they made theirs! Naija is never United, even before creation.
Re: Will You Defend A Nigerian Abroad? by emekanairaland(m): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2017
Mrkumareze:
Do that at your own risk. Even a Yoruba can't tell an igbos man how he survived in abroad same applies to an Hausa man who only knows his northern brothers. As for the igbos they are only after the daily income, want to know how you make it but wouldn't let you know how he they made theirs! Naija is never United, even before creation.
Nigerians abroad are more United compared to people here.

(1) (Reply)

Biker Runs And Catches A Mobile Phone Thief As He Cycles Away / Family Of Osayomore Begs For His Freedom From The Hands Of Kidnappers / “Operation Lion Roars”; Cultists And Criminal Elements Nabbed In Kogi. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.