Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

What Business Can A Student Do With 300k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can A Student Do With 300k? (641 Views)

What Business Can A Student Do In School To Survive?? / What Business Can A Student Do With #50,000 / Wat Business Can A Student Do In The Campus And Its Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can A Student Do With 300k? by Stargurl20(f): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
I've been so curious about the business I can do that wouldn't in jeopardize my studies. A simple and fast moving business. Even if the profit is that much, so far it's fast selling, I'm okay
Re: What Business Can A Student Do With 300k? by Myzubby(m): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Stargurl20:
I've been so curious about the business I can do that wouldn't in jeopardize my studies. A simple and fast moving business. Even if the profit is that much, so far it's fast selling, I'm okay
it depends on what you can do . It totally depends on you , before you launch in to any business spare time and money to learn about it . There are business that doesn't seem to be profitable yet others make a good living from it .

It all depends on your ability and the skill you have to handle the business.

You talked about fast selling , my dear you cannot sell fast if you do not know no the right strategy to employ in your sales or business.

You must understand the marketing strategy applicable to that business before you can make sells.

I started dropshipping on nairaland here I pick peoples product and resell on my s.m accounts many NL are wholesalers and they are willing to give a discount to resellers from dropshipping products I started importation of gadgets from China alongside other businesses I do .

I will advise you to learn from others and learn about the business you want to get into learn how to run ads paid ads this will help in promoting your business and help you upscale your sales.

I hope this helps
Re: What Business Can A Student Do With 300k? by Stargurl20(f): 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
Myzubby:
it depends on what you can do . It totally depends on you , before you launch in to any business spare time and money to learn about it . There are business that doesn't seem to be profitable yet others make a good living from it .

It all depends on your ability and the skill you have to handle the business.

You talked about fast selling , my dear you cannot sell fast if you do not know no the right strategy to employ in your sales or business.

You must understand the marketing strategy applicable to that business before you can make sells.

I started dropshipping on nairaland here I pick peoples product and resell on my s.m accounts many NL are wholesalers and they are willing to give a discount to resellers from dropshipping products I started importation of gadgets from China alongside other businesses I do .

I will advise you to learn from others and learn about the business you want to get into learn how to run ads paid ads this will help in promoting your business and help you upscale your sales.

I hope this helps
Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Student Do With 300k? by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
It depends on the area of d business u will prefer. Also, to start a business, u hv to learn one or two things about d business. No do business bcs another person dey hammer money from it.
Re: What Business Can A Student Do With 300k? by Fxmanager(m): 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
Stargurl20:
You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

Re: What Business Can A Student Do With 300k? by Treasure17(m): 3:22am On Oct 22, 2022
Stargurl20:
POS business. You can open early morning like 7am, during your free periods and weekends.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Student Do With 300k? by Stargurl20(f): 8:05am On Oct 22, 2022
Treasure17:

POS business. You can open early morning like 7am, during your free periods and weekends.
How do I get the POS machine. Does it comes with big money?
Re: What Business Can A Student Do With 300k? by Treasure17(m): 8:24am On Oct 22, 2022
Stargurl20:

How do I get the POS machine. Does it comes with big money?
Very accessible to get. Depending on your location, ask any POS vendor around you where you can get one. Go for fintech POS machine like Moniepoint, Dotpay. Not sure about the price right now but between 25k -30k. You can even decide to use it at home during holiday or service year peradventure you intend to continue the business. It's very lucrative.

Yes but getting the big money comes with certain factors and right location is number one key factor.
Re: What Business Can A Student Do With 300k? by ayoncox: 5:30am On Oct 23, 2022
Stargurl20:
Do arbitrage and you won't regret it
Re: What Business Can A Student Do With 300k? by Stargurl20(f): 6:01am On Oct 23, 2022
ayoncox:

Do arbitrage and you won't regret it
Which one be arbitrage again?
Re: What Business Can A Student Do With 300k? by ayoncox: 8:16am On Oct 23, 2022
Stargurl20:

Which one be arbitrage again?
naira to dollar flipping. Google it
Re: What Business Can A Student Do With 300k? by Stargurl20(f): 8:26am On Oct 23, 2022
ayoncox:
naira to dollar flipping. Google it
All these online businesses get as them be o
Re: What Business Can A Student Do With 300k? by ayoncox: 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2022
Stargurl20:

All these online businesses get as them be o
arbitrage is not an online business, it is leverage of normal exchange rate and black market rate

(1) (Reply)

Five Valuable Assets Banks Can Keep For You / How Much Is Opay Android Pos Machine / Help A Family,please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.