Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,751 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

I Am Very Happy - Emeka Ike Reveals How His New Girlfriend Makes Him Feel Read M - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Very Happy - Emeka Ike Reveals How His New Girlfriend Makes Him Feel Read M (592 Views)

I Will Find A Better Partner Soon - Ike Reveals His Plans After Mercy Dumped Him / Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher / Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Very Happy - Emeka Ike Reveals How His New Girlfriend Makes Him Feel Read M by Wwwnaijaitunesc: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
After photos showing Emeka Ike posing with his new South African girlfriend went viral, the actor has opened up about how she makes him feel. Speaking in a recent interview, Emeka whose divorce drama with his ex-wife is still fresh in the memory of many said he is a very happy man now that he has a new girlfriend. “She’s my friend, that’s all I can say. I’m matured enough to have a friend. The important thing now is that am happy, and yes she’s my friend. Emeka Ike’s case is always on fired. Can’t I live in peace?” Emeka Ike and his girlfriend (Image courtesy Instagram) READ ALSO: Exclusive: Paul Okoye details why he decided to leave PSquare Asked if he has gotten over his ex-wife, he answered that he heard she was married to another man but even though they are no longer together, he has not divorced her. “She got a divorce illegally to marry another man, after she told her son, she’s going to get married and have kids from another man. I believe she’s married now though. That’s not my problem, I have begged her severally to come back and she refused. I haven’t divorced her though, but we are no more together.”
Re: I Am Very Happy - Emeka Ike Reveals How His New Girlfriend Makes Him Feel Read M by Wwwnaijaitunesc: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2017
Seen

(1) (Reply)

Hot Men Feature In New Nollywood Movie 'the Eve' Who Is Your Favorite / Singer Mr 2kay Robbed, Beaten In His Hotel Room During 2face’s Show At Eko Hotel / CDQ Olowo Explained Why He Turned Davido's Offer Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.