Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos (60577 Views)

Mikel Obi, Olga Diyache, Their Twin Daughters Enjoy A Stroll In The UK(Photos) / Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos / Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by Akumjum(m): 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
I don't care provided they no cut my ticket
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by Adaumunocha(f): 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
femi4:
grin grin
Femi na so na... I'll be watching them like

Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by Baawaa(m): 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Nigeria 1-3 Zambia
May the spirit of bia-fraud strike you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by doyin25(m): 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
olori pelebe oshi.... u know them by their name
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by Ladyjumong(f): 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
Homeboiy:
Over confidence go make una loose today

See as ezenwa de form foreign base grin
aswear, over confidence no be small ones.
some people can be so arrogant nd full of themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by semiudauda: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
Go eagles go!!!

Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by enemmo(f): 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Nigeria 1-3 Zambia
. E.P
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by Baawaa(m): 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
jotey:

who is this one?
He is one of bia-fraud people grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by Lescott7(m): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
As we await the super eagles defeating Zambia... You can do me a favour by voting for me through this link...
Hello, I am Olalekan Adeyemi, one of the contestants for the FCMB flexxtern internship programme. I am soliciting for your vote as your vote is one of the criteria that can get me selected. You can do me a favour by clicking on the link below to vote for me. I will be glad if you can do so. Thank you as i hope to seeing your votes

Vote for Olalekan Adeyemi in the FCMBFlexxtern 2.0 contest https://apply.fcmb.com/Flexxtern-2/preview.php?dd=42 #Flexxtern
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
calberian:

Take style ke?
Yeah quite cool
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
Homeboiy:
grin leave am let him enjoy while it lasts

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by IgedeBushBoy(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
Kidnappers dey naija oo lipsrsealed
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
Davidchibike:

So Ezenwa should disassociate himself coz he is not foreign base? Which school did you attend
u wicked
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by COFOLAND(m): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Nigeria 1-3 Zambia
god will punish your finger that type that rubbish
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by Nellybii: 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
Homeboiy:

Why can't you just pray for them instead of being so dumb. Theses guys are professionals. Between this guys strolling with their coach amd the idiots ranting that they will beat Nigeria up and down, who is overconfident?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
Homeboiy:

Igbere nursery/primary school
Anything ?
grin
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by johnjay4u2u(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
Them dey bleach ni?
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by peekay007: 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Guy,go back to ur country
NwaChibuzor:
Nigeria 1-3 Zambia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by mariamadenle(m): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Homeboiy:

Oponu Ayirada ni bobo yi sha but mi o care
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by maxiuc(m): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Homeboiy:

Igbere nursery/primary school

Anything ?
i understand your type

Funny dude
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by akins177(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
tongue
NwaChibuzor:
Nigeria 1-3 Zambia
. enemy of progress, ur Biafrod will not work in Nigeria..... 1 Nigeria i stand.... ole olodo tongue
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by Goovo(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
Homeboiy:

I tell u
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by alan056: 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
They should all remove the earpiece!!
What has happened to interpersonal communication?! undecided undecided
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by LordOfNaira: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
Homeboiy:
Where is Ezenwa in those pictures
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by Lawrenzium2k3(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
jotey:

who is this one?
Help me ask am oh..... Enemy of Naija
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by fwesharumi(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
bunch of billionaire cry cry cry
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by lonelydora: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Nigeria 1-3 Zambia

What's the odd?
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by Kingsley1000(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
I dey fear for this match
Re: Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos by Daysbaba(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Nigeria 1-3 Zambia
You need to here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal / Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Has Hotel Room With Perfect Pitch View (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Rocking Saudi Arabia's National Attire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.