Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,975 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars (59824 Views)

Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) / Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by sisisioge: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2017
Tolexander:
The "Olorun mi" posted by AY was just an exclamation on seeing the fleet of cars.

He wasn't calling Dino Melaye, his God!

Don't bother explaining that to the dunce writer.

3 Likes

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by thegoddons: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2017
Jesus See money we dey find o.

Boy Friend Took Lover To The Salon And Abandoned Her Because He Could Not Afford Payment
http://surestgist..com.ng/2017/10/boy-friend-took-lover-to-salon-and.html
Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by Xerox01(m): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2017
Tolexander:
The "Olorun mi" posted by AY was just an exclamation on seeing the fleet of cars.

Eni toti yaweray

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by DONADAMS(m): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2017
Tolexander:

I've been noticing this ebiwali or whatever.. the guy is too crude for blogging..

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by knight93(m): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2017
GibsonB:
By Now you may have one way or the way noticed that AY comedian worships Senator Dino Melaye like his god, Even though the comedian is 3 years older than him, Of course who wouldn't after seeing how he splashes billions on Exotic cars, The Senator is said to the biggest boy in Abuja, And people like AY are his boys..
To confirm this the Senator just shared the photo above of himself 15mins ago, trust Ebiwali I follow all these Celebs alot, so i can break them to you first..

AY immediately commented on the photo saying ''Olorun mi'' Meaning my god/Lord.. see below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/my-god-comedian-ay-worships-dino-melaye.html

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by tfelicityk(m): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2017
If I were the senator I will I use three of the cars money to sponsored some youths (at least minimum of 30 people in his constituency) education from primary school to tertiary institution. All this material items had short half life time. May God help us all. It is well.
Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by DanielsParker(m): 11:38am On Oct 08, 2017
correctguy101:

Very true.
Dino is just too old for a 43yr old. Plus all the wealth he's too dumb to care for his body.
Na to buy sport cars full garage he know.

AY is 46 this year.

he looks older, 10yrs older...

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by Lovelace9000: 11:45am On Oct 08, 2017
Bro am feeling you..
tfelicityk:
If I were the senator I will I use three of the cars money to sponsored some youths (at least minimum of 30 people in his constituency) education from primary school to tertiary institution. All this material items had short half life time. May God help us all. It is well.
Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by Azam101: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2017
That the results we get when we elect vagabond as senator. pls has anyone seen a serving senator outside Nigeria displaying cars to the general public before?

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by lastmessenger: 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
Only fools get carried away with such display of luxury. No one is remembered by his fleet of cars but by the impact made in life. The car you are driving was designed and manufactured by human beings like you.so I see it as no big thing.

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tolexander:

What happened to exclamation mark if that was what he meant? My God is different from my God!!!
Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by ajimotoke(m): 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tolexander:

thank u .......the way they translate anything to news ...I don tire
Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by dotunbekro06(m): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
Jay1988:
the guy just carry white color spray for Bia Bia. then him come fat.
Hehehe!
okay Sha ..
thanks bro
Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by dejumite(m): 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
this one too much ooo, when some peoples are in hospital looking for #5000 to buy drugs and packed many cars na wa ooo for ds nigga ooo

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by curvilicious: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
If these cars are in Nigeria then, its a total waste of resources cos they wont successfully drive on our roads, if he dies cant drive them to the world beyond, he cant drive them to work because hilux neva finish etc.
Vanity!
Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by seangy4konji: 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
This op has a way is posting to try and belittle people. He was the one who wrote about kcee saying his brother feeds him,again Davido. No ay. Saying he worships also and age. I have warned you but you keep talking like a kid to get views. No one will be there to rescue you the day your matter is being treated code my. I only pity your parent that would hear the loss braise they were not there when you were running your mouth up and down and you did not know that some are watching and tracking you.

A word is for the wise.
Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by casnido2: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nonsenses... His using my tax money to buy moto upandan mtcheww. Where is my whistle sef?
Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by jibs4lv(m): 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tolexander:

thank you for simple explanation but am sure the op is dump about that, creating attention wia dia is none.
Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by khristal87(m): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
I still cnt differentiate polythieftians frm modern day pastors......they ve robbed d masses too much n too easily,

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by macaranta(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
orbgoblin:
Help me tell them o. the way people twist facts just to tarnish people's images and make headlines is scary.
This particular blogger, her's is over the roof.

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by PierreDeFermat(m): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
Florblu:
We know you looted our money, but rubbing it on our face is what we won't have from you.

Hence, on behalf of Kogi people I pray you loose all you gathered/gathering in an unjust way and preserve all you've earned in a just way.

To the senator with gotv remote like body,we say "AJEKUN IYA LOJE.......
keep watching him loot your future away,don't take action o,keep cursing curses that don't affect anything. curse is self deceit,it doesn't work
Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by davibid: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
Op pls Dino & Ay how old are they

Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by thedondada(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
semaj23:
Am guessing this op doesn't really understand Yoruba or he totally misunderstood what AY meant

I don't really understand Yoruba but I know that statement means my God.
Followed by exclamation marks.

The op or blogger is an slowpoke.
Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by mechanics(m): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
That's cup of tea.
Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by Florblu(f): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
keep watching him loot your future away,don't take action o,keep cursing curses that don't affect anything. curse is self deceit,it doesn't work

Guy I noticed you are a new fan

Keep following
Re: AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars by Olaolar(m): 3:04pm On Mar 31
Nah house burn . No be account burnt nah..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Twitter Trend As People Compare Her To Lionel Messi / 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) / Busola Dakolo Gorgeous In Bum Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.