Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

I Need Betheme Wordpress Theme With Lincense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Betheme Wordpress Theme With Lincense (1810 Views)

Get Any Theme With Authentication Unlocked At An Affordable Rate / Any good working Link To Download Wordpress Theme With Demo Contents? / Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Betheme Wordpress Theme With Lincense by etchiep(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
I am Offering 2K for this theme with Full Lincese key..

BETHEME

Please if you know you don't have the lincese key don't bother contacting me..

Thank you.

Contact me on P h o n e or drop your contact.

0 9 0 6 8 5 2 6 0 1 3
Re: I Need Betheme Wordpress Theme With Lincense by wwwmaster: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
2k? You must be joking!
Anyway, users don't have the right to resale which makes the so called license void. If you need the license head to the website and buy it at $59.
Simple

1 Like

Re: I Need Betheme Wordpress Theme With Lincense by gracefoundmme(m): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
hello.. message me, let's discuss.. 08058787789
Re: I Need Betheme Wordpress Theme With Lincense by yomalex(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
wwwmaster:
2k? You must be joking!
Anyway, users don't have the right to resale which makes the so called license void. If you need the license head to the website and buy it at $59.
Simple
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Webmaster/programmer Required To Complete This Bulk Sms Web design Job. / Embarrassing Look of Innoson Group of Company's Website / Do You Want Your Blog/site On Freebasics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.