Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? (15806 Views)

Help Please My Cousin Has Hepatitis C / I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C / Velasof - Best Medicine For Hepatitis C Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 08, 2017
prinsoo:
A sister of mine was diagnosed of Hepatitis C. And the result was positive. She was told by the Doctor that it doesn't has cure. Please kindly offer your Help/Advise if any. Thanks
Brother, don't listen to naysayers. Hepatitis C has a cure, if you're willing to go the extra mile and spend top dollar for your sister. Perhaps what the doc meant to say was that the treatment isn't readily available in Nigeria.
Treatment for hepatitis C is determined on a case by case basis, meaning there are parameters to be followed before she can be placed on treatment because the medications are heavily regulated. Some of the criteria include findings on her liver enzyme to tests, ultrasound findings and ofcus the HCV serology fundings and in the long run, liver biopsy.
Treatment for HCV has been evolving over the years, and apart from Interferon, newer agents like Polyethylene glycol &antiviral agents are being tried out with positive results
I would advice that you visit a teaching hospital and discuss with a gastroenterologist or a the infectious disease unit for proper guidance.

2 Likes

Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by Ryhzome: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2017
chat with me privately. l can give your sister a list of supplements that have proven to eliminate the virus. these she will have to procure herself from USA.

1 Like

Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by bugativeron: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2017
prinsoo:
A sister of mine was diagnosed of Hepatitis C. And the result was positive. She was told by the Doctor that it doesn't has cure. Please kindly offer your Help/Advise if any. Thanks
Let nobody deceives you, it can be cured. It has drugs it is just that it is costly in Nigeria. Also, you need to make haste, because if it affects your liver it may become irreversible.

Also unlike hepatitis b, it rarely go away on its own except in about 15% cases, but unlike hepatitis b that doesn't have drugs for cure hepatitis c has
Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 08, 2017
prinsoo:

there's a cure.

browse it.

it used to be 50k naira o'er tablet for 90 days.

Indian version of the drug should be available n quite cheaper.

Most people survive hepatitis C n remain carriers or sth like that
Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by bedspread: 10:29am On Oct 08, 2017
YES......
THE GOD OF CHOSEN CURES IT COMPLETELY ..

1 Like

Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by Kebreal92(m): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2017
I NEVER DRANK ANY AGBO OR WHATEVER BUT ALLAH WHOSE KNOWLEDGE ENCOMPASSES ALL THINGS CURED ME OF HEPATITIS B.
MAY THE SAME GOD WHO CURED ME CURE EVERYONE SUFFERING FROM THIS DISEASE.
NO MAN IS A VIRGIN....
LIFE SCREWS US ALL....
IT COULD BE YOU...
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO PROTECT US.

2 Likes

Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by NovaCare: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2017
It has a cure
Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by DrObum(m): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2017
prinsoo:
Bro, it does have a cure.
Let your spirit be lifted.

Let me not bother you with too long a post, but just Google about it.

And please forget all these scammers trying to sell one supplement or the other to you.

Visit a hepatologist or a gastroenterologist in the nearest teaching hospital for counsel.
Cheer up
Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by ak22(m): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2017
adajiboyy:
jesus had the cure. just talk to him in faith and see it cure it like it was never there

You are correct my brother is only God that heal people perfectly
Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by Nickizoe(f): 10:56am On Oct 08, 2017
mesoprogress:

Yes, it has a cure.

Drug name : Sofosbuvir

In the US but freaking expensive. Please ignore all these quack spammers looking to dupe you. Will find links to the research. Read article below if looking for a cure. There other cheaper treatments but does not necessarily lead to a cure. These other treatments can be got from our teaching hospitals. The cure below :

" FEBRUARY 08, 2017
Laurie Toich, Assistant Editor

The high cost of hepatitis C virus (HCV) drugs has caused significant financial strain for patients and the health care system. These drugs cost as much as $95,000 for a 12-week treatment, but carry a 90% or better cure rate, which many believe justifies the cost.

While some insurers have implemented cost containment strategies to prevent early stage patients from receiving the treatment, lawsuits have been filed challenging the ethics of these practices.

Lawmakers are now struggling to create legislation that will provide these patients with the treatments they need, but a majority of proposals do not gain traction, according to a report published by Mediware.

Sofosbuvir (Sovaldi) received FDA approval in 2013, and was the first drug deemed safe and effective without interferon. It was also the first approved curative treatment for HCV.

No previous treatments resulted in a sustained virologic response, which made sofosbuvir a highly sought-after drug. Gilead Sciences priced the treatment at $1000 per pill, making the total cost of the treatment $84,000.

Gilead then combined sofosbuvir with a new drug, ledipasvir, to create the even more effective combination treatment, Harvoni. Harvoni’s total treatment cost is $94,500 for a 12-week regimen.

"
http://www.pharmacytimes.com/resource-centers/hepatitisc/will-hepatitis-c-virus-medicaton-costs-drop-in-the-years-ahead
This is outrageous... How about someone with low income??
Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by jayriginal: 11:10am On Oct 08, 2017
EmmanuelIbeh:
Yes, it can be healed rather than cured.
My advice is this:
1. Obtain Morning Water from Synagogue Church of all nations

OR

2. Attend Christ Embassy Healing School.

Thank me later

People like you are a danger to yourselves and others.
Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by beejaay: 11:22am On Oct 08, 2017
prinsoo:
Tell your sister to start taking plenty of sugarcane...it help s to rebuild the damàge liver...thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by maninchrist(m): 11:56am On Oct 08, 2017
beamtopola:
They have vacine but no treatment. no cure for viral infections.

It will be wrong to say that

1 Like

Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
maninchrist:

It will be wrong to say that
name one viral disease that has a cure. they are mostly self limited or with the help of vaccination which can help your immune system to fight it out. no cure for viral disease for now.
Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by justsmile(f): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
adajiboyy:
jesus had the cure. just talk to him in faith and see it cure it like it was never there

100%. I know cos my own younger brother is a living testimony. Completely healed with test result from one of the best labs as proof. Jesus heals.

1 Like

Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
justsmile:

100%. I know cos my own younger brother is a living testimony. Completely healed with test result from one of the best labs as proof. Jesus heals.
wow am so happy for you guys and your baby bro. thank god for healing him oooo. #ourcaseisdifferent. lol don't mind me am a winner and oyedepo has taught us faith so I believe god can do anything we believe him for

1 Like

Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by ak22(m): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
prinsoo:

God has heal a diseases that is more critical more that yours . Like brain tumor, positive HIV to negative and so on without a kobo but with your faith in my church . And this church located at klm 7 idanre road Akure ondo state . But if you are in Lagos this our church address the new Ribbon event center , 15 olayiwola Street ,New oko- oba Abule egba . Man of God use to be there every 14/15 of every month for prayer. Visit www. PrayercenterchurchofGod.com . And you will thank me later
Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by maninchrist(m): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
beamtopola:

name one viral disease that has a cure. they are mostly self limited or with the help of vaccination which can help your immune system to fight it out. no cure for viral disease for now.
Viral hepatitis, HSV, influenza etc
Different antiviral drugs with different mechanisms of actions can be used to CURE viral infections (although not all can be cured, and early treatment produces better prognosis).
It will be wrong for you to say "They have vacine but no treatment. no cure for viral infections".
You didn't even mention anything about antivirals... haba... that's like a "death sentence" (emphasis on the quotation marks)

1 Like

Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by manmidtexy(m): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
Yes, There is a sure cure for it.

I am not a doctor but there is a sure treatment already with people i had given it to.

Your sister shall buy me a Land Rover LR4 when cured with testimony of joy.

Call : 08064721908

email : manmidtexy@gmail.com
Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by manmidtexy(m): 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
Yes, There is a sure cure for it.

I am not a doctor but there is a sure treatment already with people i had given it to.

Your sister shall buy me a Land Rover LR4 when cured with testimony of joy.

Call : 08064721908

email : manmidtexy@gmail.com

prinsoo:
Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by tomtyte02(m): 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
If medications are not taken, how long can one maintain it and what are the do's and dont's?
Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by justsmile(f): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
adajiboyy:
wow am so happy for you guys and your baby bro. thank god for healing him oooo. #ourcaseisdifferent. lol don't mind me am a winner and oyedepo has taught us faith so I believe god can do anything we believe him for

yes He can!
Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
maninchrist:

Viral hepatitis, HSV, influenza etc
Different antiviral drugs with different mechanisms of actions can be used to CURE viral infections (although not all can be cured, and early treatment produces better prognosis).
It will be wrong for you to say "They have vacine but no treatment. no cure for viral infections".
You didn't even mention anything about antivirals... haba... that's like a "death sentence" (emphasis on the quotation marks)
Anti retroviral drug is not a cure for HIV, but it prevent their replication.This is different from elimination, my dear.
take this https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/bacterial-and-viral-infections there is different between vaccine and cure.
Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by Princedan50: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
prinsoo:
OP NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT I CAN REALLY BE OF HELP I VE HANDLE LOADS OF ISSUE AS SUCH JUST SEND ME MAIL. princedan50@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by Gloriousgee: 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pls wats d diff btw hepatitis B & C. Tanx
Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by Positiveminds(m): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
I will say it again . Jesus Christ heals. Have faith in God and talk to him about it. He heals those who call on him in the sincerity of their hearts. READ Isaiah 53:4-5, Mark 11: 23.

God bless you.
Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by mariousroi: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
Yes .It can be treated & cured alongside with Hep B with a cocktail of natural herbal supplements(NAFDAC approved).09039254380 or mimshack12@gmail.com
Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by nickdoc(m): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
It baffles me when people keep insisting that hepatitis B & C is not curable. I would rather understand if they say that Orthodox medicine rarely cure hepatitis B & C.

What people fail to understand is that nature has abundant solution to so many health problems. We treat hepatitis 100%.

Our treatment takes a period of two months after which you can go to any Laboratory of your choice to confirm the treatment.

Everything in life is not all about money. We charge a token for this great service to humanity. Call or whtsapp this number now. 08063413205. It is a guaranteed treatment.
Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by horciglowri(f): 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
I know someone who will treat you sister and she will be okay, if you are interested pm me
Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by Marioplus(m): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
JESUS CHRIST IS THE WORD OF GOD.
SPEAK GOD'S WORD OF HEALING INTO YOUR SISTER IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
'YOU ARE HEALED BY THE WOUNDS OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.'
these signs shall follow believers "they shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover" {Mark 16:18}.
Believe JESUS CHRIST {HE IS THE REAL HEALING GOD}
God gave us herbs for food and healing {Genesis 1:29 "Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food"}
Take medical treatments within your financial strength however BELIEVE in GOD who will make the COMPLETE HEALING TO MANIFEST in his own time and methodology.
My cousin-sister was diagnosed of Hepatitis C in 2012, I only prayed and layed hands on her after one of our family night prayers once, till today she is alive even with a baby-Girl!!!
JESUS CHRIST IS INDEED GOD!!!
Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by whiz10(m): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
Yes, It's curable. My sister was diagnosed of Hepatitis C 6months into her first year in school. After test results proved her liver wasn't affected, the gave her a certain drug called Silybon 140 (not sure of the spelling). She took the drug continously until tests results came out negative. It took her 2months, 1 week and 5 days.

NB: she followed a strict diet. No oil, fat, meat etc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? by Fortunevessels(m): 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
Yes! There's cure for it...with the power of c24/7 and Choleduz!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With An Incompetent Doctor. / I Need A Bigger Butt. / 10 Health Benefits Of Cashew Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.