Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

I Need A Bigger Butt. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need A Bigger Butt. (15807 Views)

She Wanted A BIGGER BUM, But Got Disability •story Of Michelle Brown / How Do I Achieve A Bigger Butt? / How To Get A Bigger Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Bigger Butt. by otuwe(f): 2:04pm On May 11, 2007
any tips on how to get a bigger butt naturally, butts not hips,
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by spoilt(f): 4:51am On May 12, 2007
no natural help. try butt implants. but ive heard its like sitting on 2 wallets. painful!
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by naijacutee(f): 8:46am On May 12, 2007
Do squats.
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by BIKINI(f): 1:51pm On May 13, 2007
baby girl i don't think u need all that .
talking from experience here .
    some times, it actually feels like one is wearing a pillow in ones undies .
some times "ikebe" dey heavy the owner
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by wales(m): 11:39pm On May 29, 2007
Hey, i think i can help you out.
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by ikamefa(f): 5:31am On May 30, 2007
eat lots of junk food " grin" eg

burgers, french fries,cheese
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by fekuti: 6:24pm On May 30, 2007
she didn't ask to become a fat ass, she asked for a bigger butt.
see no wonder your love handles are touching the floor.
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by ikamefa(f): 1:36am On May 31, 2007
fekuti:

smiley you know me very well abi? thats why you posted that rubbish ! floor koo ground ni

whatchu know about big butts any ways? tongue
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by marlet01(m): 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2007
Keep rubbing palmoil on the ass everyday, am sure it will get bigger. wink
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by whiteroses(f): 12:27am On Jun 03, 2007
yoga and squats and more squats because butts is mainly tissue so if you live it hanging it will gets bigger and bigger so full pants will not help wear g string as much as you can i promise you see the differnce you know big butt is sexy, there is this 16 years old girl she's skinny right but her butt is really big and bouncy, its noticably sexy and she's the envy of all her friends, if she enters a place she's the centre of attention, people will be like damn she so hot, i wish i have exclusively big but.lol
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by maxell(f): 6:52am On Jun 03, 2007

lmao  grin I think her love handles are touching the floor too. That burger and cheese advice was really dumb.
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by ehie007(m): 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2007
bi butts, dont think theres a natural way.
Its hereditary, if ur mom has big ikebe then automatically u will av.
but if she was flat then u wont av. thats the schemantics about it.

so appreciate what God gave you.
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by ssRhino: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2007
You need a bigger butt, get it from the back and tell your man to hit you real hard and touch da base, try that for 4 weeks and you will come back to thank me.
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by tommyex(m): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2007
An easy way out isd 2 do SQUAT(different 1s)

Another way is regular sex,I have seen this work several times,infact when i was in school we used 2 know when a girl has started havin lots of sex,4real
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by otuwe(f): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2007
thanks all for your contribution

b t w i tot there were so many stuff on this my thread. i practically ended it. seun thanks for editing it

but like i said earlier. ive learnt to accept myself the way i am. at least C is not complaining cheesy

cheers
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by Mschandre: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2012
You should try this. It really works! I was a size 38 in the hips and I am about 38 and 3/4 inches in a week. My goal is 43 inches but iI have a petite frame. Click here http://297b9eo6vrvv4mc6wguwpads1q./?tid=HEALTH#2013
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by Mschandre: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2012
Let me know how it works for you.
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by JallowBah(f): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
Girl..check out Butt bible on youtubesmiley
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
oh word?, thas how you got that phat wide white booty Jallow?...Butt Bible?..

The Butt Bible...let me go check this video out lol
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2012
...Lmfao.....Jallow you must be on level 3, yours is[b] allot [/b]bigger than Theirs grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-QW_nVnBo8
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by JallowBah(f): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2012
Haha, no. I got mine from my momma.

Just started working on getting it bigger and more bouncy grin
They have a 6-week program I am going to follow.
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2012
JallowBah: Haha, no. I got mine from my momma.

Just started working on getting it bigger and more bouncy grin
They have a 6-week program I am going to follow.

Lmfaooo...euhhh Mami Jallow a Freak.... grin

It looks great in the display pic, is that pic old?..is it bigger now?

How big do you wanna get it cheesy

lol@bigger and more Bouncy, i luv this chick.
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by JallowBah(f): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2012
~Royal~:

Lmfaooo...euhhh Mami Jallow a Freak.... grin

It looks great in the display pic, is that pic old?..is it bigger now?

How big do you wanna get it cheesy

lol@bigger and more Bouncy, i luv this chick.

Lol.
NOpe, that pic is about three days old. And thank you.
I dont like the western pursuit on what is beautiful/sexy..I like being thick, and I do wish for a bigger booty. I would like 5-10cm more ass, but more bouncy than now. Had a baby and all..
Hey, the africans are known for their booties, I bow down!!
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2012
Western Culture is changing now too, many women are getting butt implants and injects to become curvier.

The reason "skinny/anorexic" women dominated the western world fashion game is because Homosexxual Males Run the Fashion Game

And Curvacious women are a threat to them, seeing as how a "man" can't compete with that particular physique.

Males can't naturally gorw curves...therefor women have been brainwashed to starve themselves into a physical mold that resembles a 19 year old gay boy

...Which Allows gay men to properly compete with the so called "standard of beauty"

lol 5-10 cm of more butt sounds good, I would aim even higher and go 25 cm more.
tongue
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by JallowBah(f): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2012
~Royal~:
Western Culture is changing now too, many women are getting butt implants and injects to become curvier.

The reason "skinny/anorexic" women dominated the western world fashion game is because Homosexxual Males Run the Fashion Game

And Curvacious women are a threat to them, seeing as how a "man" can't compete with that particular physique.

Males can't naturally gorw curves...therefor women have been brainwashed to starve themselves into a physical mold that resembles a 19 year old gay boy

...Which Allows gay men to properly compete with the so called "standard of beauty"

lol 5-10 cm of more butt sounds good, I would aim even higher and go 25 cm more.
tongue

It all started when Twiggy entered the scene. Beautiful girl, but skinny as a pole.

And yes, the curves are hitting back. Thanks to girls like Beyonce, the TV-show Mad Men, Burlesque-culture popping up again, etc. More focus on health than skinnyness now, but even that can go to far.

It took me many, many years to embrace my body as it is. I eat healthy, but I dont stop myself from eating cake and candy if I feel like itwink

And lol. I will consider 25cm, but that would mean I must add more meat to the rest of my body as well, and I only want more on my butt!
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by eforce: 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2013
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by zoeyandrew369: 11:11am On Jul 19, 2015
otuwe:
any tips on how to get a bigger butt naturally, butts not hips,

I met my boyfriend and ever since we've been together almost 8 months now. We have sex a lot, at least once a day when we're together, and sometimes 3 to 4 times in a day. He asked me to increase my butt and suggested to go with BootyWow. Initially I am not much interest to use BootyWow, but after few weeks my Boy friend says “Wow” about my booty. Lol 
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by octopusfreaky(f): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
eat well,,,esp junksss but I hope you don't have allergies or better still pound yam twice a weekkk,,,y little cousin butt is bigger than mine coz of that pounding exercise..
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by pretydiva(f): 6:37am On Jul 20, 2015
octopusfreaky:
eat well,,,esp junksss but I hope you don't have allergies or better still pound yam twice a weekkk,,,y little cousin butt is bigger than mine coz of that pounding exercise..
pls can u explain more. Wat type of junkies?
Re: I Need A Bigger Butt. by octopusfreaky(f): 11:15am On Jul 20, 2015
pretydiva:
pls can u explain more. Wat type of junkies?
puff puff,roasted chicken,meat pie,indomie,for the natural foods amala,semovita,,pap,pounded yam trust me you gonna add flesh down there..**winks**

(1) (Reply)

10 Health Benefits Of Cashew Nuts / Powerful Natural Tea For Shrinking Fibroids & Tumors / Benefits Of Dry Coconut For Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.