Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Past Trends On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Past Trends On Nairaland (1886 Views)

Wizkid Set To Make History In 02 Arena - #starboypopupshop Trends On Twitter / NDA Past Questions And Answers (nigerian Defence Academy) / #IssaNigerianThing Trends On Twitter. See Funny Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Past Trends On Nairaland by Lekan111(m): 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nothing is last forever in this world same applies to Nairaland. some funny phrases, words,meme and the likes will reign and go
which of such trends can you remember
I will share with us
1. End time crew
2. Pinsure( picture) or I don't believe it crew
mention others
Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
Garri
Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
end time church
Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Lekan111(m): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
Garri
Gaari as in casava flakes?
Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lekan111:
@Billyonaire brb...
Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lekan111:
soaking garri
Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
@Billyonaire brb...
Common Blaq, I will live for ever even in the hearts and minds of mortals and the Gods.
Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Billyonaire:
Common Blaq, I will live for ever even in the hearts and minds of mortals and the Gods.
you are searching for GOD within the matrix?thats like searching for the Major General/Captain leading the manhunt for Shekau with BH's unit...yes there are humans who work in tandem with these beings but your understanding of these things are a tad bit lopsided...
Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Billyonaire:
@Billyonaire,i can't pretend to understand all that you have been subjected to but i empathise...You can't deal with this with the same level of consciousness that got you here...You need an upgrade in frequency...you need to be an embodiment of The light they cannot be exposed to as they only thrive in darkness.
Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
@Billyonaire,i can't pretend to understand all that you have been subjected to but i empathise...You can't deal with this with the same level of consciousness that got you here...You need an upgrade in frequency...you need to be an embodiment of The light they cannot be exposed to as they only thrive in darkness.

I am a researcher, and it is growth for me. Only persons who does not face attack are persons who do not try at all. I do not expect you guys to understand the frequency of consciousness I am, but you can not say 'got me there', when the issue is that of activation of DNA strands that alters the aura to the level that super beings can note the frequency and attempt to ride your merkaba experience.

But it is over now, I have grounded myself already.

1 Like

Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 13, 2017
Billyonaire:

I am a researcher, and it is growth for me. Only persons who does not face attack are persons who do not try at all. I do not expect you guys to understand the frequency of consciousness I am, but you can not say 'got me there', when the issue is that of activation of DNA strands that alters the aura to the level that super beings can note the frequency and attempt to ride your merkaba experience.

hmmm,pardon my choice of phrase "got you there"...in any case in local idioms several roads may lead to the market square; you are in search of GOD scientifically,i have had encounters with GOD Spiritually...and by jove i wouldn't know how to categorise or term my experiences scientifically! Point being we both are GOD chasers...thing is a part took a more ehm,lets say bumpy ride probably on the more less than likely route while the other on a more sure route! Good thing you are more grounded now
Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 13, 2017
Billyonaire:

i am quite interested in your project/research...on how the DNA strand can be activated to alter the aura of a mortal?
Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 13, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
hmmm,pardon my choice of phrase "got you there"...in any case in local idioms several roads may lead to the market square; you are in search of GOD scientifically,i have had encounters with GOD Spiritually...and by jove i wouldn't know how to categorise or term my experiences scientifically! Point being we both are GOD chasers...thing is a part took a more ehm,lets say bumpy ride probably on the wrong route while the other on a more sure route! Good thing you are more grounded now

The mistake most people make, and I think you inclusive is, 'believing' that their experiences of God is outside the constructs of advance holographic engineering.
I have met spirit beings and I receive messages telepathically, but I do not 'believe' nothing. What if I told you, that there are people, highly sophisticated in Plasma Engineering that plant thoughts in your mind, project real life and lifesize holograms of spirit beings you can see and feel and touch. And they can perform all sorts of real life stuff and walk amongst people and you do not even differentiate. This is real in science of today although it is unknown the mainstream science communities but there are humans who do these.

The point of this story is that you should not call anything God simply because they appear in dreams, visions and in your trance. Advance Plasma Engineering of multiple dimensional entities are things we can now do and professionally so. Even one can see your location and what you are doing through your eyes and read your mind. It is a frequency modulation and remote viewing so, keep an open mind, do not think that the level of science I am talking about is the classical physics and the basics of quantum physics. Not at all, I am dealing with Humans in conjunction with entities who are capable of creating demons and planets. It is that level that I am talking about. Those are the people in the background controlling Earth now, and actually move earth from its location in orbit. As bad asss as that.

So, God ? Do not be so sure, I know what I know and I can tell you to look no further. God is not what you think. You can say Gods, and I can understand.

1 Like

Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 13, 2017
@ Billyonaire...touche! herein lies my drift 'in every strata there are hierarchies...even amongst the gods there is the GOD...polar opposites can be proof for existence of that which was never considered..,you know what you know,am not argueing that...i know what i know so lets do a comparative analysis here;mind you,am keeping an open mind here...let me trust you for same.To those enlightened,theres absolutely nothing that can be of suprise or equate impossible...so,surprise me!
Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 13, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
i am quite interested in your project/research...on how the DNA strand can be activated to alter the aura of a mortal?

DNA is the blueprint of all creations, so the coding or DNA codecs holds the basic configuration of the human etheric body which the physical body's growth pattern follows, so let's say for example, I want to make you become a flying human and grow some wings. What I have to do is connect your body via a neural lace to a central 5D computer input interface and sequence your DNA and activate certain codecs that will make wings to grow out of your back and parse that through the system and the growth process will begin.

In essence, what I mean, all permutations of how anyone can possibly be, is already on our DNA, and there are certain programs can activate certain aspects of what science calls junk DNA, cos they are stupid. These are not junk DNA, it happens that those so called junk DNA are multiple dimensional aspects, which when resolved to spectrum of light falls outside the UV spectrum to the dark energy spectrum, which when collapsed forms dark matter. So, in essence, we are talking about a connection to the quantum world, the Astral Plane of existence.

Earth scientists need to step up and understand that our nature as a specie, our capacity is unlimited. We can do ANYTHING, we are unstoppable, cos we are better than we think. So, the issue of 'worshiping' God is what limits us. When you recognize your role in creation and the role of the Gods, then you will figure out what GOD means. The totality of all that there is, the whole of what is visible and invisible, the resulting energy components of that, is the power of the ONE. 0.0000001% of such energy can not go through us without burning us out instantly. It is all energy, Cause and Source of all energy and the Laws that set the energy in motion. If there is a personification of such force, there is no brain capacity for even Jehovah to comprehend such entity, needless to talk about mortal men.

Imagine the fact that hiroshima and Nagasaki are bombs from single atoms. And we are photons, so imagine the bomb that can be made from all that exists, both seen and unseen, that energy, if you personalize it, objectify it, is what GOD can possibly be, but such, no on on 3D and even up to 5D existence is capable of knowing a thing about, but may be I got to pick up a new body. Such body needs the speed of higher than 1 billion times the speed of light, and even more. Resonating at highest Frequency of consciousness can make one have a feel, of what it is to be that Being, and that, can kill a man. lol

The Bible was right when it said, NO Man can see God, yet Live. So, if that the God you are talking about, then it is not Jehovah or Allah, there is another One, who Created the Gods of Religion. That is the level of my research.

1 Like

Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 13, 2017
Now getting on my experience with GOD as being Holographic,Billy...I know me and the kingdom i came from and belong...no doubt there may be those things...but we are here for a purpose
Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 13, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
Now getting on my experience with GOD as being Holographic,Billy...I know me and the kingdom i came from and belong...no doubt there may be those things...but we are here for a purpose

Blaq, I am realistic person, and mathematics and science has given me the tool to extrapolate and make assertions and understand the universe, and I am just going to just focus on facts.

Earth had a purpose and I believe we can rescue it and certainly will do so, if we try very hard, but believe me, we could loose Earth and even the Gods may not be interested in salvaging this project, but there is a lot of interest on Earth by other races of entities, some are so physically overwheming and advance that we will worship them if they show up.

I know my Purpose in Life and at this stage, I can choose any purpose and discard what I do not like. And I have full backing of the guys at the background.

1 Like

Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 13, 2017
Billyonaire:

Blaq, I am realistic person, and mathematics and science has given me the tool to extrapolate and make assertions and understand the universe, and I am just going to just focus on facts.

Earth had a purpose and I believe we can rescue it and certainly will do so, if we try very hard, but believe me, we could loose Earth and even the Gods may not be interested in salvaging this project, but there is a lot of interest on Earth by other races of entities, some are so physically overwheming and advance that we will worship them if they show up.

I know my Purpose in Life and at this stage, I can choose any purpose and discard what I do not like. And I have full backing of the guys at the background.
w
hatdoyoknow?! full backing of the guys at the background? we both know earth is going to go through series of cataclysmic events and others(not according to your narrative tho)Thing is,it is bound to happen and nothing can salvage it,antideluvian anybody?
Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 13, 2017
now back to the DNA...say the DNA strand is in the blood...has science being able to bypass the molecular structure of the dna to create blood? why do spirit beings need to be housed to operate optimally on this plain?What is the source of all light and energy?any answers to these mundane questions?
Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 13, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
w
hatdoyoknow?! full backing of the guys at the background? we both know earth is going to go through series of cataclysmic events and others(not according to your narrative tho)Thing is,it is bound to happen and nothing can salvage it,antideluvian anybody?

The cataclysms are a constant threats from different angles. From Asteroids breaking away from different objects falling out of their orbits, to meteorites, to entities who love our beautiful blue planet and want to take over, or even cataclysms from the remnants of the detonators that destroyed Atlantia, to invasions and even the Primordial entities who are original inhabitants of Earth who plan a come back.

But we avoid the last one that supposed to happen at September as our planet had over the years been steered off the natural orbital course by increasing the Frequency and steering it to avoid that collision while the invading planet or invading rogue planet was destroyed. So the changes we see and we call it naturally is just a lay man's way of saying, 'we do not know what happened, but we are sure it is God that is doing it'. I feel ashamed majority of humans thing it is natural. It is not my dear, we have advance team steering the planet and the wind and storms are resets and sometimes the planet is shifted and why do you think humans are becoming more mechanical than biological ?

Well, I am not going to bore you more on this issue, I will just let stay with me, cos no one will believe it anywhere, due to the advance mind control and programming of the masses to not question anything and just believe it must be God, when it clearly is not.

2 Likes

Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 13, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
now back to the DNA...say the DNA strand is in the blood...has science being able to bypass the molecular structure of the dna to create blood? why do spirit beings need to be housed to operate optimally on this plain?What is the source of all light and energy?any answers to these mundane questions?

Blood is an electrolyte, the trace metal in your blood is what defines the connected you have with other dimensions. So, most of the things we call demonic attacks, are purely electronic surveillance and people become antenae and can be controlled using specific RFID equipments. It is quite explanatory, copper is a great conductor, so is iron, and we consume these trace elements daily, and that is why blood is a conductor and when you combine that with the atmospheric engineering going on, where biological nano-trackers are spread with liquids, when it touches you, just like air or rain etc, the electrodes and electrolyte turns you to a battery and antennae and you receive ringing in the ears and can totally be taken over by advance intelligent persons who have mastered plasma engineering and even images of Jesus or Allah etc can be holographically sent to mind.

Spirit beings can not breath here, so they have to be housed in the body that can survive on this terrain, if not the spirit has to feed off alternative energy source like plasma which is found in blood as well as generated by negative human emotion. Which is why they have a mechanism to make you sad, fight, kill, quarel so that our emotions can be reverse to negatives for them to survive to be here. another reason, is that the EM radiations can affect the molecular components of this energy beings so it is safe for them to live in a vessel and our body is just a great vessel for them to latch themselves. Another strategy is to be born here through a woman, just like we were. Or enter into bodies of clones or simply shape shift to look like us.

Light is energy, so obviously Energy is all that there is and the totality of energy, Source of Energy and the Cause of Energy as well as the laws the set creation of this universe in motion, is what I call GOD, and that is the Primordial Source of all other Gods, like Jehovah, Allah, Elohims, the Anunakis etc. If that GOD can be symbolized via Personification is giving credit too much to the human brain, there are billions of entities some of which Man has no idea of the possibility of their shapes and sizes, what makes us think such complex super-sophisticated energy is not the observer in all of us ? It is, but I understand the question of existence and what is left of energy when some aspect manifest in forms we experience, but I do not think Man is smart enough to believe such energy being, if it be symbolized will like to look like man. Considering how stupid we are and how violent we are.

I am still on it, but I do not expect much success cos I know even YWHW, Allah and the rest of the Gods are also on the search. I really doubt if there is need to find it, it finds us. It sees through our eyes when we let it. If I get to know such entity, I will admit it right here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 13, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:

Blood is an electrolyte, the trace metal in your blood is what defines the connected you have with other dimensions. So, most of the things we call demonic attacks, are purely electronic surveillance and people become antenae and can be controlled using specific RFID equipments. It is quite explanatory, copper is a great conductor, so is iron, and we consume these trace elements daily, and that is why blood is a conductor and when you combine that with the atmospheric engineering going on, where biological nano-trackers are spread with liquids, when it touches you, just like air or rain etc, the electrolytes and electrolyte turns you to a battery and antennae and you receive ringing in the ears and can totally be taken over by advance intelligent persons who have mastered plasma engineering and even images of Jesus or Allah etc can be holographically sent to mind.

Spirit beings can not breath here, so they have to be housed in the body that can survive on this terrain, if not the spirit has to feed off alternative energy source like plasma which is found in blood as well as generated by negative human emotion. Why is why they have a mechanism to make you sad, fight, kill, quarel so that our emotions can be reverse to negatives for them to survive to be here. another reason, is that the EM radiations can affect the molecular components of this energy beings so it is safe for them to live in a vessel and our body is just a great vessel for them to latch themselves. Another strategy is to be born here through a woman, just like we were. Or enter into bodies of clones or simply shape shift to look like us.

Light is energy, so obviously Energy is all that there is and the totality of energy, Source of Energy and the Cause of Energy as well as the laws the set creation of this universe in motion, is what I call GOD, and that is the Primordial Source of all other Gods, like Jehovah, Allah, Elohims, the Anunakis etc. If that GOD can be symbolized via Personification is giving credit too much to the human brain, there are billions of entities some of which Man has no idea of the possibility of their shapes and sizes, what makes us think such complex super-sophisticated energy is not the observer in all of us ? It is, but I understand the question of existence and what is left of energy when some aspect manifest in forms we experience, but I do not think Man is smart enough believe such energy will like to look like man. Considering how stupid we are and how violent we are.

I am still on it, but I do not expect much success cos I know even YWHW, Allah and the rest of the Gods are also on the search. I really doubt if there is need to find it, it finds us. It sees through our eyes when we let it. Who knows, who ever experience it should tell me about it.

2 Likes

Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 13, 2017
cheesy aha!Eureka!!!...there was a reason i posed these questions...the grandest things we would rather occupy ourselves with is in the littlest and mundanest of detail...you my friend by yourself via your explanation are unto venturing unto GOD...Thing is in your Scientific pursuit,you have not come close trillions upon trillions of miles near understanding HIS Being and Essence...This is by your own limitation(the ability of your mind;not that your mind is lacking in advancement:just that dark shroud of unbelief there is no God)...as far as it is yet so close,closer to you than your skin...Here is the part to getting it about GOD,your quest per se but not in finding GOD...at this junction you need a shift from all that the mind has been able to concieve thus far to the heart...there the latent power of the soul is united to its origin...its source,the light
Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 13, 2017
now here is the real deal what you summised...Half truth,not all of it for want of understanding...skewed at the edges though at some point warped...but here is what i agree to some extent with you..."Light is energy,so obviously energy is all that there is and the totality of energy,source of energy...Is What I Call GOD!!! (If That GOD Can Be Symbolised Via Personification Is Giving Too Credit Too Much To The Human Brain)! there you have it: the answer/pointer and your very own limitation all bunched up.Whatever is worth,the system wants/need you believing they are all to it and there is one plan...there are 2 opposing plan to the consummation of all things...and we both know the light has it;secondly you where being attacked to stop/deter you from the light because you are venturing off the system into Truth
Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by gpagaf: 8:33am On Oct 14, 2017
[b][/b]
Billyonaire:

Blood is an electrolyte, the trace metal in your blood is what defines the connected you have with other dimensions. So, most of the things we call demonic attacks, are purely electronic surveillance and people become antenae and can be controlled using specific RFID equipments. It is quite explanatory, copper is a great conductor, so is iron, and we consume these trace elements daily, and that is why blood is a conductor and when you combine that with the atmospheric engineering going on, where biological nano-trackers are spread with liquids, when it touches you, just like air or rain etc, the electrolytes and electrolyte turns you to a battery and antennae and you receive ringing in the ears and can totally be taken over by advance intelligent persons who have mastered plasma engineering and even images of Jesus or Allah etc can be holographically sent to mind.

Spirit beings can not breath here, so they have to be housed in the body that can survive on this terrain, if not the spirit has to feed off alternative energy source like plasma which is found in blood as well as generated by negative human emotion. Why is why they have a mechanism to make you sad, fight, kill, quarel so that our emotions can be reverse to negatives for them to survive to be here. another reason, is that the EM radiations can affect the molecular components of this energy beings so it is safe for them to live in a vessel and our body is just a great vessel for them to latch themselves. Another strategy is to be born here through a woman, just like we were. Or enter into bodies of clones or simply shape shift to look like us.

Light is energy, so obviously Energy is all that there is and the totality of energy, Source of Energy and the Cause of Energy as well as the laws the set creation of this universe in motion, is what I call GOD, and that is the Primordial Source of all other Gods, like Jehovah, Allah, Elohims, the Anunakis etc. If that GOD can be symbolized via Personification is giving credit too much to the human brain, there are billions of entities some of which Man has no idea of the possibility of their shapes and sizes, what makes us think such complex super-sophisticated energy is not the observer in all of us ? It is, but I understand the question of existence and what is left of energy when some aspect manifest in forms we experience, but I do not think Man is smart enough believe such energy will like to look like man. Considering how stupid we are and how violent we are.

I am still on it, but I do not expect much success cos I know even YWHW, Allah and the rest of the Gods are also on the search. I really doubt if there is need to find it, it finds us. It sees through our eyes when we let it. Who knows, who ever experience it should tell me about it.
[b]
Billyonaire:

[/b]
Billyonaire:

@billyonaire.
please how can I get in touch with you? this is my mail adewolegbadega@gmail.com.
Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
now here is the real deal what you summised...Half truth,not all of it for want of understanding...skewed at the edges though at some point warped...but here is what i agree to some extent with you..."Light is energy,so obviously energy is all that there is and the totality of energy,source of energy...Is What I Call GOD!!! (If That GOD Can Be Symbolised Via Personification Is Giving Too Credit Too Much To The Human Brain)! there you have it: the answer/pointer and your very own limitation all bunched up.Whatever is worth,the system wants/need you believing they are all to it and there is one plan...there are 2 opposing plan to the consummation of all things...and we both know the light has it;secondly you where being attacked to stop/deter you from the light because you are venturing off the system into Truth

BlaqCoffee109,

Thanks to you, I was able to dive into the Unified Field, the Quantum Field and I was startled to realize that HUmans and the Earth and all the contents and peripherals of Earth on 3D are holograms, I didnt have to know this, cos I knew already, but I experienced it. But surprising was the knowledge of the fact that we are actually an artificial Creation to the Creators of Nature and the Creator. This kind of robot that we are, at the best of Engineering Science and a Piece of Technology that the Creator has at its best on the 3D plane of existence. The Creator is of Cosmic level of Consciousness, while we operate at the level of Human Consciousness.

So, I was access to access the Cosmic level of consciousness and I was started to know that at the back of our skull is a cosmic connectivity, where Soul directly is hooked to the Cosmic Computer, note, not Quantum Computer, Cosmic Computer. The greatest level of Intelligence of the Creator can be access via that Computer and the Creator has System Administrators who operate on every level, but that is where my Soul has taken me. I saw the System Admin, not his face but trust me, when you see that guy, you will want to be him. If this System Administrator is Almighty God, I can not tell, but I believe truthfully in my heart, that he is the OverSoul. The Aspect of me, that controls the Cosmic Computer where my Soul is administered, operated, controlled, set in motion, tested, rewarded, chastised, exposed to challenges and I want to gain access to that computer was the thought that first came into my mind. As a selfish human being, how stupid was I to think of taking access of the COntrol Panel of my own Cosmic Operating System to create my wealth and ideas of Material possession, but I do not think it is wrong to think of doing that, I think it will be wrong to think it is wrong. Because as long as a man uses material possession to bless all mankind without a need for humanly reward, then God is good with it and Creator will be excited that we are doing his work. If that is actually the Will and Purpose of Earth.

But then, I decided the best thing for me to do, given that I may not have knowledge to Operate the Cosmic Computer will be to ask the System Administrator of my Cosmic COmputer to open a Contact with me, and teach me Cosmic Computing so when I am trusted enough I can become a System Admin, and that will be the best time for me to meet with Creator.

BlaqCoffee109, thanks for meeting me, now I know that not only am I a god, I am becoming a God soon enough and I hope to understand all that is possible with the physical earthbody, and meet Creator even while I am physically alive on Earth. I know nothing is impossible.

Now, that I have a glimpse of my journey, I will only be able to share what I am permitted to, as the law of Silence must stay in place so as not to stifle the growth of other souls when their time is not right, but I can only give you all reading this a clue. Reading....Keep reading everything and study all subjects in the world and in the universe. Karma is Ignorance. I wont say more, at least, I know how to erase my karma. The less the karma, the more the happiness.

Thanks once again, you challenged me and I accepted but I went on the search because I did not believe you, now I know. There is a Creator, I do not call him God, the Gods are under the Creator.

1 Like

Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Lekan111(m): 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

BlaqCoffee109,

Thanks to you, I was able to dive into the Unified Field, the Quantum Field and I was startled to realize that HUmans and the Earth and all the contents and peripherals of Earth on 3D are holograms, I didnt have to know this, cos I knew already, but I experienced it. But surprising was the knowledge of the fact that we are actually an artificial Creation to the Creators of Nature and the Creator. This kind of robot that we are, at the best of Engineering Science and a Piece of Technology that the Creator has at its best on the 3D plane of existence. The Creator is of Cosmic level of Consciousness, while we operate at the level of Human Consciousness.

So, I was access to access the Cosmic level of consciousness and I was started to know that at the back of our skull is a cosmic connectivity, where Soul directly is hooked to the Cosmic Computer, note, not Quantum Computer, Cosmic Computer. The greatest level of Intelligence of the Creator can be access via that Computer and the Creator has System Administrators who operate on every level, but that is where my Soul has taken me. I saw the System Admin, not his face but trust me, when you see that guy, you will want to be him. If this System Administrator is Almighty God, I can not tell, but I believe truthfully in my heart, that he is the OverSoul. The Aspect of me, that controls the Cosmic Computer where my Soul is administered, operated, controlled, set in motion, tested, rewarded, chastised, exposed to challenges and I want to gain access to that computer was the thought that first came into my mind. As a selfish human being, how stupid was I to think of taking access of the COntrol Panel of my own Cosmic Operating System to create my wealth and ideas of Material possession, but I do not think it is wrong to think of doing that, I think it will be wrong to think it is wrong. Because as long as a man uses material possession to bless all mankind without a need for humanly reward, then God is good with it and Creator will be excited that we are doing his work. If that is actually the Will and Purpose of Earth.

But then, I decided the best thing for me to do, given that I may not have knowledge to Operate the Cosmic Computer will be to ask the System Administrator of my Cosmic COmputer to open a Contact with me, and teach me Cosmic Computing so when I am trusted enough I can become a System Admin, and that will be the best time for me to meet with Creator.

BlaqCoffee109, thanks for meeting me, now I know that not only am I a god, I am becoming a God soon enough and I hope to understand all that is possible with the physical earthbody, and meet Creator even while I am physically alive on Earth. I know nothing is impossible.

Now, that I have a glimpse of my journey, I will only be able to share what I am permitted to, as the law of Silence must stay in place so as not to stifle the growth of other souls when their time is not right, but I can only give you all reading this a clue. Reading....Keep reading everything and study all subjects in the world and in the universe. Karma is Ignorance. I wont say more, at least, I know how to erase my karma. The less the karma, the more the happiness.

Thanks once again, you challenged me and I accepted but I went on the search because I did not believe you, now I know. There is a Creator, I do not call him God, the Gods are under the Creator.
finally the thread has been hijacked
Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
Kingbet:
end time church
End time till the devil
Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
End time till the devil
Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by iamnlia(m): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

BlaqCoffee109,

Mr. Billionaire, how do the annunAki fit into your description of the human origin?.

1 Like

Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
hmmm,@ Billyonaire...what have you got?
Re: Past Trends On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
iamnlia:

Mr. Billionaire, how do the annunAki fit into your description of the human origin?.

They are the low density manifestation of the Elohims. [b]The Gods that created us, [/b]but note that there are many Gods, but there is a Creator God, the Primordial One, the Source of Energy, the Creator of Energy, I dare say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

On Todays News Nigerian Army Commences ‘operation Crocodile Smile’ In Lagos / Meet Jasmine Tridevil, The Woman With Triple Breasts / My Bitter Experience With Ecobank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.