Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Invitation For An Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For An Interview (862 Views)

Invitation For Job Interview / Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For An Interview by omogbaii: 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
Pls I was invited for an interview at Grand lead Heritage on Tuesday, I just want to confirm if its real
Re: Invitation For An Interview by forreelinc(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
omogbaii:
Pls I was invited for an interview at Grand lead Heritage on Tuesday, I just want to confirm if its real
Drop the details of the interview so we can check it out for ya
Re: Invitation For An Interview by kclub83(m): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
In the mail sent, position was not stated and can't remember what position I applied for.
Re: Invitation For An Interview by omogbaii: 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
You are invited for JOB INTERVIEW on Tuesday 10th October 2017 by 10:00am at GRANDLEAD HERITAGE 5,Surulere Industrial Estate, University Press Building, Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos. www.grandleadheritage.org

Please be informed that you should come with updated CV,two-passport photograph and a printout of this mail.

Note: Dress corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will not be welcomed.

Regards

Career Nigeria
Re: Invitation For An Interview by fowosh: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
my friend...if u go..the host of heaven will even b angry with u....they are GNLD PPLE....av received more Dan 20 invitation from dem

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For An Interview by Emmatik(m): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
GNLD...Don't go!!!!!!!

omogbaii:
You are invited for JOB INTERVIEW on Tuesday 10th October 2017 by 10:00am at GRANDLEAD HERITAGE 5,Surulere Industrial Estate, University Press Building, Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos. www.grandleadheritage.org

Please be informed that you should come with updated CV,two-passport photograph and a printout of this mail.

Note: Dress corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will not be welcomed.

Regards

Career Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Invitation For An Interview by tippyboy(m): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2017
GNLD?? Their slogan is :

GNLD... frustrating the life of naija unemployed youth since 1960.

The funniest thing is they keep changing their location from one place to Another when the see that their address has been detected.

It's like they normally hold a meeting and come up with a better strategy of how to frustrate the life of all the unemployed youths in Nigeria. Also, I'm very sure some people would have missed a great opportunity by not going for the interview because they thought the company is probably GNLD.
Re: Invitation For An Interview by DWJOBScom(m): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
fowosh:
my friend...if u go..the host of heaven will even b angry with u....they are GNLD PPLE....av received more Dan 20 invitation from dem

i haven't stopped laughing.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy - Tech Writer Needed / U-connect Is Recruiting Sales Executives For A Leading Bank In Nigeria / SPAR Park N Shop Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.