Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

What Is The Best Video App For Android ? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Video App For Android ? (18449 Views)

How VSKIT Has Become The Biggest Short Video App In Africa (must Read) / Tiktok Is World’s Most Popular Mobile Video App / Visha App: A New Video App For Video Makers (earn Coin, Earn Token) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by ajacent94(m): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2017
Mx player is the best

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by just2endowed: 8:06am On Oct 08, 2017
Mx player all the way.
Anyone with Mx player pro version?
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by psalmson001: 8:07am On Oct 08, 2017
VLC
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Gepheral: 8:09am On Oct 08, 2017
MX player simply the best!
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Abudu2000(m): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2017
Vlc is currently the best..you can even watch movies while doing other task on your phone by just minimizing the video screen, lots of equilizers, can stream movies from websites, the lists goes on.,. I'm yet to see another player with all the listed features all in one
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 08, 2017
Abudu2000:
Vlc is currently the best..you can even watch movies while doing other task on your phone by just minimizing the video screen, lots of equilizers, can stream movies from websites, the lists goes on.,. I'm yet to see another player with all the listed features all in one
can ur vlc play vts vedio file, like copy a movie from a disk to a pc, then from pc to phone, see if ur cherished vlc will play it.......mx player does that so easily

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by osasustika840: 8:15am On Oct 08, 2017
MX Player Pro is the best Video App on Android by my own standard. VLC nor dey thrill me �
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by muhaosabo(m): 8:15am On Oct 08, 2017
qq player

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Proffdada: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2017
Mx player has most video codecs to play any video and audio files. It is stable on even low RAM phones and has good interface

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by megareal: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2017
MX Player
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Austyno4(m): 8:18am On Oct 08, 2017
MX player pro
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by smd837(m): 8:20am On Oct 08, 2017
Player pro
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by GetMeRight: 8:21am On Oct 08, 2017
Proffdada:
Mx player has most video codecs to play any video and audio files. It is stable on even low RAM phones and has good interface
And if your subtitle doesn't align with the audio, there is a sync button for adjustment. But sadly, many don't know how to use sync button.
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Abudu2000(m): 8:23am On Oct 08, 2017
monifash:

can ur vlc play vts vedio file, like copy a movie from a disk to a pc, then from pc to phone, see if ur cherished vlc will play it.......mx player does that so easily
why will you go through all that copying stress when you can just download it directly?? When phones without radio came out people complained that no more information for them but little did they know that the internet would be better than what they ever imagined....unless you are the type that watches one movie over and over again then downloading and copying is nothing but a waste of time
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by dynicks(m): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2017
wait m coming to suggest mine...eheee i don land...mine is APC player because it played over 150million copies of heads Nd still playing.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Xbee007(m): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2017
MX Player is great but to many ads.
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by skimeh(m): 8:31am On Oct 08, 2017
Vlc
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by smartoliver(m): 8:33am On Oct 08, 2017
MX PLAYER�
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by OmoDavido(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2017
Samiceman:
So does VLC
how
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:36am On Oct 08, 2017
babyface224:
Vlc

The poster, Godspeed said he's using VLC and he doesn't like the user interface and you still went ahead to suggest VLC.

Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Mouthgag: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2017
embarassed
babyface224:
Vlc
what is wrong with your head?
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2017
Abudu2000:
why will you go through all that copying stress when you can just download it directly?? When phones without radio came out people complained that no more information for them but little did they know that the internet would be better than what they ever imagined....unless you are the type that watches one movie over and over again then downloading and copying is nothing but a waste of time
try mx player and thank me later,

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Abagworo(m): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2017
Lexusgs430:

MX Player

Sure it's MX Player for simplicity and efficiency.
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Aharpride1(m): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2017
Try mx player! [b]Try mx player! [/b]Try mx player!
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Lexusgs430: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2017
Abagworo:

Sure it's MX Player for simplicity and efficiency.

To avoid ads, simply buy pro or get apk file.... All videos player needs, sorted......
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by cleanshaven(m): 9:17am On Oct 08, 2017
GetMeRight:

And if your subtitle doesn't align with the audio, there is a sync button for adjustment. But sadly, many don't know how to use sync button.
. Dude how can I use the Sync button please, kindly she'd more light on this thanks
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Xantosdamy(m): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2017
mx player
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by heykims(m): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
MX player... U can easily download subtitles for your videos

How pls?
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Sike(m): 10:22am On Oct 08, 2017
tgmservice:
mx player never disappoints
Na so
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by godspeed: 10:29am On Oct 08, 2017
Thanks y'all

Just downloaded MX player and I'm loving it.

You're all appreciated.
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Samiceman: 10:51am On Oct 08, 2017
OmoDavido:
how
Select the 3 dots in front of the video and select download subtitles
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by openmine(m): 10:56am On Oct 08, 2017
VLC any day or time....no complications....simple and easy to use!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oppo A12: Specifications and Features / Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread / Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.