Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

What Is The Best Video App For Android ? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Video App For Android ? (18447 Views)

How VSKIT Has Become The Biggest Short Video App In Africa (must Read) / Tiktok Is World’s Most Popular Mobile Video App / Visha App: A New Video App For Video Makers (earn Coin, Earn Token) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 08, 2017
Lexusgs430:

MX Player
Search no more, it's MX Player, have tested most popular players on Google Play but no App did it for me like MX, you can even search the subtitle to your movie on the App.
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Beorn: 11:32am On Oct 08, 2017
GetMeRight:

And if your subtitle doesn't align with the audio, there is a sync button for adjustment. But sadly, many don't know how to use sync button.

How do I use the sync button?
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by obo389(m): 11:39am On Oct 08, 2017
Abeg a screen shot will do because so many types of MX player on Google
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by scotweezy(m): 11:45am On Oct 08, 2017
VLC is the undisputed best Media player for Android and Windows, I am not sure of other operating systems.
Some audio and video files that refused to play on other media players like MX player played effortlessly and smoothly on VLC.
A good example is the recent HEVC X265 encoded Video files, I have had issues atimes playing some of these type of files smoothly on MX player and even inbuilt Video players on my phone, but VLC has always come through.

You can change the UI to the Dark theme option in settings. Read tutorials online and get yourself acclimatized with VLC and you will love it.

Note: I have both Media players on my phone and MX player is very good, I will give it to MX on UX but VLC will trump when it comes to decoding of stubborn Media files.

And I use a very recent phone Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon version.
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by bamasite(m): 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
FOR ME, THE BEST IS MX PLAYER
godspeed:
Hello house

Please I need someone to suggest to me a very good video app for Android especially for the new Nokia series.

I am currently using VLC but the UI is just too boring and it is not compatible with musixmatch.

Can somebody help with a video app with a lovely UI and also compatible with musixmatch.
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Reeberry: 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
MX na.
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Lexusgs430: 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
obo389:
Abeg a screen shot will do because so many types of MX player on Google

Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by homesteady(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
cleanshaven:
. Dude how can I use the Sync button please, kindly she'd more light on this thanks
Beorn:

When playing the video, click on the two dots by the top left, you would see some options, click on subtitle, then click on synchronization or speed! You can be adjusting both till you are satisfied.

Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by obo389(m): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=Lexusgs430 post=61220504][/quote]
Correct gee. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Lexusgs430: 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
obo389:

Correct gee. Thanks a lot

If you use an ad blocker fine, if not get pro apk file....
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by obo389(m): 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lexusgs430:

If you use an ad blocker fine, if not get pro apk file....
Alright. Thanks. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by GetMeRight: 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
homesteady:

When playing the video, click on the two dots by the top left, you would see some options, click on subtitle, then click on synchronization or speed! You can be adjusting both till you are satisfied.

cleanshaven:
. Dude how can I use the Sync button please, kindly she'd more light on this thanks
Beorn:

In addition,
If your subtitle is slower than your audio, press and hold the negative button to fast-forward your subtitle until your subtitle is aligned with the audio.
And if your subtitle is faster than your audio, press and hold the positive button to rewind your subtitle until both subtitle and audio aligned.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Beorn: 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
GetMeRight:

In addition,
If your subtitle is slower than your audio, press and hold the negative button to fast-forward your subtitle until your subtitle is aligned with the audio.
And if your subtitle is faster than your audio, press and hold the positive button to rewind your subtitle until both subtitle and audio aligned.

homesteady:

Thanks a lot, both of you. I got it right and I'm currently enjoying a movie I wanted to abandon because all the subtitles I downloaded before didn't sync perfectly while using my VLC player.

Just uninstalled my VLC right now and deleted the raw file. MX is 100% better than it with many juicy options embedded therein.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by scotweezy(m): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
Beorn:

Thanks a lot, both of you. I got it right and I'm currently enjoying a movie I wanted to abandon because all the subtitles I downloaded before didn't sync perfectly while using my VLC player.

Just uninstalled my VLC right now and deleted the raw file. MX is 100% better than it with many juicy options embedded therein.

Well you will still end up downloading it back. You just don't understand VLC very well. You can adjust the synchronization of audio and subtitle.
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Beorn: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
scotweezy:

Well you will still end up downloading it back. You just don't understand VLC very well. You can adjust the synchronization of audio and subtitle.

I've got VLC raw file in my laptop, if I ever need it, I'll re-install it back in my phone, but for now I don't need it. MX and my Google Play Music are serving me perfectly.
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by MrBONE2(m): 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
godspeed:
Hello house

Please I need someone to suggest to me a very good video app for Android especially for the new Nokia series.

I am currently using VLC but the UI is just too boring and it is not compatible with musixmatch.

Can somebody help with a video app with a lovely UI and also compatible with musixmatch.
Try XPLAYER and thank me, KiVuLanders and Nairalanders forever.grin
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
MX Player Pro Version.
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
MX player is the best, watch your movies with subtitles.
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
if you arent using mx player, you are on a long thing
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by cyber5(m): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
lilfreezy:
Mx player. It has everything you need. It even downloads subtitles of movies

And who says VLC can't?
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by cyber5(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
Forget the UI, VLC is the best. If you're not using it that's because you don't know how to use it.

Just see me work with VLC.

A funny part is that some of us don't know that VLC is an abbreviation and if you know, you don't know what the abbreviation stands for.

VideoLan Community media player anyday, anytime, anywhere
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Expsbterror(m): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
Oya let's vote... Op u the voting analysis to make you conclusion

Share for VLC
Like for MX
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Dayvdblake: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
MX player....
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Lightning07(m): 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Looks like team mx are all over
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by UncutSk(m): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
mx
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by oodua1stson: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
I thought mx player was the best till I found xplayer
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
MX player rate rocks anytime any day
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by PRINCEHPXP(m): 12:00am On Oct 09, 2017
Uc browser video player
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by ibawon(m): 1:42am On Oct 09, 2017
Archos player is the best for UI, it downloads movie posters and updates the Info and even add Trailers. For UI Customization it's the best
But
Mx player is best for functionality
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Ishilove: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2017
Beorn:

Does MX work on computers?
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Beorn: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2017
Ishilove:
Does MX work on computers?
Yes, it does.
I've sent the links.
Re: What Is The Best Video App For Android ? by Ishilove: 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Beorn:

Yes, it does.

I've sent the links.
Thanks dear. I appreciate it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 6x Vs Hot S3x: What Is The Difference? / Oppo A12: Specifications and Features / Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.