Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) (98847 Views)

6 Davido’s Friends That Died Between 2017 -2021,he Was Accused Of Killing No.3 / Davido & Friends At The Beach Celebrating His 28th Birthday & Partying Together / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by johnstar(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2017
Dreamwaker:
He's the son of a billionaire. David is in trouble

Which trouble??

Abeg shift

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 08, 2017
No such reaction from him when Tagbo died tho. You never know who your real friends are until you're in trouble

5 Likes

Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by Proffdada: 8:37am On Oct 08, 2017
It's not gonna end well. Dj olu's father too is influential. It'll be a battle royale shocked

2 Likes

Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by oscarnoble(m): 8:38am On Oct 08, 2017
phintohlar:
haaaa, na how you take know say na hin dey kill them? Gimme your house address, i need to interrogate you
U Want to go and bleep him not interrogation
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by Afam4eva(m): 8:41am On Oct 08, 2017
Please, if you;re a friend or close to Davido, this is the time to take to your heels.

8 Likes

Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2017
Those guys sniff hell out of cocaine.I wonder how they snuggle it into Nigeria.No wonder we don't hear of cocaine smugglers being caught at airport this days.Immigration officers should ransack their homes.
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2017
In Baba Ara son: Iku lo'pin o'hun gbogbo. May your souls find rest.
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by WebSurfer(m): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2017
comshots:
Those guys sniff hell out of cocaine.I wonder how they snuggle it into Nigeria.No wonder we don't hear of cocaine smugglers being caught at airport this days.Immigration officers should ransack their homes.
How do you know
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by Fisherman1(m): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2017
hmmmmmm oro agba
Nukilia:
A child that abuses the iroko tree and looks back, he thought oluwere fights in the day

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by Adams011(m): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2017
MasViews:

You well so?
no bro,the guy blind
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2017
johnstar:

Which trouble??

Abeg shift

You stink, I don shift

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 08, 2017
Ishilove:
Copy and paste blogging. Is there any proof they are 'friends' of Davido? There are no details of the cause(s) of the alleged deaths and you want folks to just swallow every tripe you people post?
Actually davido announced it on his Instagram with lots of ranting and wanting to be closer to God bla bla bla. But on copy and paste stuffs, and adding to it,that's their work na.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by sisisioge: 8:45am On Oct 08, 2017
What the fvvk is killing them? It is well o. David should Biko stay away from whoever is slipping stuffs into their drinks or food or even pulling the trigger. It is well.
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by johnstar(m): 8:47am On Oct 08, 2017
Dreamwaker:

You stink, I don shift

Mumu

I stink yes cus money dey ooze for my body
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by luvlymabel: 8:47am On Oct 08, 2017
Dvido needs total deliverance
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 08, 2017
trustyshoess:
No such reaction from him when Tagbo died tho. You never know who your real friends are until you're in trouble
It's because he is culpable.

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by bewla(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Too bad
young boyz living a fast life died in fast line wait a minute a prayer for the money
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by einsteine(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2017
Did they all take bad coke?

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 08, 2017
johnstar:

Mumu

I stink yes cus yeye dey ooze for my body

Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by Angelcute(f): 8:51am On Oct 08, 2017
Davido...I Guess Something Its Wrong....
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by juman(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2017
Sorry o.

But the thread is funny.
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2017
I am thinking something and really hope its not true. I feel Davido is likely under a spell aftter Tagbo's death. Perhaps some berieved people related to Tagbo has casted a spell on him(Davido) that his friends will continue dyin inside their cars too same way Tagbo was found dead inside his car. May God have mercy on him oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by AFONJACOW(m): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2017
Ninja turtle the ritualist.... AFONJA on the beat

Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by hanassholesolo: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2017
forreelinc:

F*ck yea I'll give you ma haus address

Plot 345a akinfowoshe close okota isolo

Plllllease dress sexy for your interrogation

Is there a places called Lavenda night clubs around your place?
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by bakila: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2017
reality17:

U wan interrogate am with ur small waist?
There are brutal interrogation techniques in some small waist.
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by Jay1988: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2017
forreelinc:
grin hmmm davido own na to dey kill people now

At least he is doing what he loves

what the trees.. wetin u dey talk.. na HATE SPARCH be that ooo
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by reality17(m): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2017
bakila:

There are brutal interrogation techniques in some small waist.

From experience?
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by Jay1988: 9:00am On Oct 08, 2017
johnstar:

Which trouble??

Abeg shift

ask am ooh na him be the first Billionaire to loose pikin? May his SOUL RIP sha sad news
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by Kingharzyz(m): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2017
This Is so sad... I saw chime few weeks ago.. A promising young man full of life just die like that... Rest in peace.
Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by Itzurboi(m): 9:04am On Oct 08, 2017
Some 21st century children said its coincidence....
Tagbo died not mre than a week, let agree it can happen like that...
These guyz gave up ghost in different location almost same time, and some call that another coincidence abii... Infact lemme just kip kwayet and be going

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by Deo1986(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2017
Da grin will be like; una welcome, make una no fear, na me be chairmo here.

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) by livinbygrace: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2017
He should grow up and realized that money can't buy or solve everything.henceforth he should be humble and move closer to God because From all indications,this ain't normal,he should try and settle scores with some people he might have had issues with in the past most especially the sacked former Manager,KAmal Ajiboye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) / Okparaji Paul, Nollywood Actor Is dead(pix) / Picture Of Moji Olaiya And The Child She Gave Birth To 2 Months Before She Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.