Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification (57710 Views)

Omeruo, Leon Balogun And Iwobi Pose For A Selfie In Russia / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by Reference(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2017
Lovely, just lovely.
Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by Vado(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2017
Awww...this is cute. You deserve it man but please stay injury free o. Nothing hurts more than helping set up the stage but missing the show itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by bodejohn(m): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2017
Afam4eva:
No Kain dance wey dem no go use this our defenders dance for Russia. By the time General Messi dance python dance on top their hand, we go no say these our defenders are average at best, nay most of our players.

Congrats to him anyways. I watched him yesterday and i salute his undying and unwavering patriotism to the team.

It will take a miracle for Messi to be at the world cup...

11 Likes

Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by Ejomax77(m): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2017
Afam4eva:
No Kain dance wey dem no go use this our defenders dance for Russia. By the time General Messi dance python dance on top their hand, we go no say these our defenders are average at best, nay most of our players.

Congrats to him anyways. I watched him yesterday and i salute his undying and unwavering patriotism to the team.
Lol! see who you go call... person wey e be like say e no go qualify.
Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by DanielsParker(m): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Congratulations. I just hope say you make the final list of players sha

Why not?
Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by SweetJoystick(m): 8:44am On Oct 08, 2017
DanielsParker:

Why not?
You don forget say na Nigeria we dey?
Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by Greenbuoy(m): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2017
COFOLAND:
You choose wisely Leon God will be with your patents
Is he a scientist?

2 Likes

Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by DanielsParker(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2017
Greenbuoy:
Is he a scientist?

That was an error. " patent " Lol
Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by basty: 8:49am On Oct 08, 2017
sholatech:
Leon Balogun sure deserves a Nigerian shirt to the world cup. He did very well!

Bad wishes to you as you wishes Leon
Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by rafsonnggmail(m): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2017
PROPUNTER:
That Ref Needs to be sanction , that Zambian Goal wasnt off side. The match will be replayed Super eagles not yet qualified..
I smell somebody naijabet tickets Don cut o grin kiss[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by omoowhe: 8:50am On Oct 08, 2017
Afam4eva:

sorry bro general messi isn't going to the world cup.... ....lol
Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 08, 2017
GoodGuysGoodGir:
after the moronic ref assisted us abi -congrats sha , I just hope Argentina no make am cos na dem get our medicine

Nigeria would have qualified even with a draw.

3 Likes

Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by cydophobia(m): 8:51am On Oct 08, 2017
rafsonnggmail:

I smell somebody naijabet tickets Don cut o grin kiss[color=#006600][/color]

You no see hin monicker?
Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by frubben(m): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2017
No b dis one number 9 give better jambing for first half. Dis one may no get bone for body na wan go world cup

Chai!!!
Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by Afam4eva(m): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2017
omoowhe:
sorry bro general messi isn't going to the world cup.... ....lol
Do you care to expatiate?

1 Like

Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by mosedgreat(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2017
PROPUNTER:
That Ref Needs to be sanction , that Zambian Goal wasnt off side. The match will be reaplayed Super eagles not yet qualified..
Guy chill. The ref already blew his whistle before the goal was scored. That zambian player should have been given a yellow card.
The zambian officials are not talking about it. You are carrying it on your head.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by Afamed: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2017
Afam4eva:

General Messi is still struggling to qualify for World Cup.

2 Likes

Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by Greenbuoy(m): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2017
N o n s e n s e
Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by Niyinficient(m): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2017
mosedgreat:

Guy chill. The ref already blew his whistle before the goal was scored. That zambian player should have been given a yellow card.
The zambian officials are not talking about it. You are carrying it on your head.

Bros, u dey mind DAT one? Make him carry him case go FIFA. E pain am grin

3 Likes

Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by nengibo: 9:02am On Oct 08, 2017
argob44:
Nigerian and German-born defender, Leon Balogun has expressed delight after he helped the Super Eagles qualified for Russia 2018 World Cup finals.

The defender who is popularly known as 'oyinbo wall' with his pair, Ekong, took to Twitter to showed off his beautiful parents and wrote:

Leon Balogun‏

Mama & Papa I made it - your little Leon is going to the World Cup. We’ve come a long way. Proud to be your son.

Source: http://www.asbgistng.com/2017/10/leon-balogun-shows-off-parents.html

cc: Lalasticlala
How is now that tall?
Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by nengibo: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2017
laribari:

Mttchee, that one 3 lions career don end even before e start. Harry Kane is just 23 and will be there for many years. Welbeck is young too, then a Vardy who is having a sparking late career.
You never can tell, all he needs is one good season
Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by toseen7: 9:06am On Oct 08, 2017
PROPUNTER:
That Ref Needs to be sanction , that Zambian Goal wasnt off side. The match will be replayed Super eagles not yet qualified..
Goan die tongue
Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by kobijacobs(m): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2017
people keep saying he may not be selected for the world cup. please tell me, who is better than him He wasn't his best yesterday just like every one of them, but Leon is one solid defender we have since Taribo West

1 Like

Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by goaldynman(m): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2017
I love that his parents are still together! Unlike nowadays baby mamas and papas hoping about!!

5 Likes

Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2017
PROPUNTER:
Please go and marry
Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by Sleezwizz: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2017
PROPUNTER:

sadist, that's what u are.....
Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by Jflex07(m): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2017
Afam4eva:

Argentina dey struggle to qualify na

1 Like

Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by FLYFIRE(m): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2017
Can someone please tell me what these children eat these days that makes us parents smallest in the family

1 Like

Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2017
laribari:

Mttchee, that one 3 lions career don end even before e start. Harry Kane is just 23 and will be there for many years. Welbeck is young too, then a Vardy who is having a sparking late career.
And Defoe Dey Bench Dey Eye That Position
Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by bleskid: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2017
Pierohandsome:
And hw sure r u that u wil be selected by 2018
u day stupid .... U no day watch nigeria matches so ?
Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by ruggedmallaam(m): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2017
PROPUNTER:
na you be FIFA?
Re: Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification by chuksteve37(m): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
He Will be selected. Favoritism is 70% far from NFF at the moment. U can't bench the already known stars and bring in some mediocre players.. Nigerians go react as usual

THEN IF NIGERIANS REACT AS USUAL WERRIN GO COME HAPPEN,,,,,DUDE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT NFF JHOOR!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diego Maradona's Doctor Under Investigation For Manslaughter (Photos) / Osimhen Celebrates First Serie A Goal With #ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY Shirt / World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.