Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Nigerian Strongest Soldier Uses Teeth To Drag A Hilux Van, Others - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Strongest Soldier Uses Teeth To Drag A Hilux Van, Others (50827 Views)

Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) / Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) / Man Carries 50kg Bag Of Cement With Teeth Upstairs, Wins 100,000 Naira Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Strongest Soldier Uses Teeth To Drag A Hilux Van, Others by GeeString: 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
Rilwayne001:

And you had to call me stupid to show your point? Of course I know the tax we pay is part of the channel through which they get their monthly salary from, but the question is, is tax the only channel through which government generate revenue from? If yes, is it enough to service their monthly salaries ? And lastly do you even pay tax? If yes, show proof of evidence. Until then, you remain a flibbertigibet nincompoop for calling me stupid unnecessarily.

And even though you don't know, yet you are so quick to tag me a Yahoo boy, are you naturally daft or just trying to act like a doofus?

I pay my tax duly as I stated up there.

You are a yahoo boy bcus like i said earlier, yur comment reeks of ignorance & irresponsibility.

Any Nigerian taxpayer knows his money goes 2 d upkeep of our military & police so why would you ask him if "he pays their salary" when he clearly does?

You obviously just googled it after I attacked you cuz if you knew all these, you wouldnt have asked that senseless question in d 1st place.

Dumbo.
Re: Nigerian Strongest Soldier Uses Teeth To Drag A Hilux Van, Others by GeeString: 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
PointZerom:

Tax evader spotted.

Dnt mind d yahoo boy. smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Strongest Soldier Uses Teeth To Drag A Hilux Van, Others by grin88(m): 7:05am On Oct 09, 2017
oolooree49:

it's real, no be juju or jazz. my junior brother can caring 50kg bag of cement with his teeth.
wehdon sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Start Writing Your Date In Full Format Come 2020 / Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? / Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.