Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

“you Are Depressed!” - Fans Blast Uche Maduagwu Over His Remark On Simi’s Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Are Depressed!” - Fans Blast Uche Maduagwu Over His Remark On Simi’s Outfit (660 Views)

Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer / “are You Sick Or Depressed?” – Fans React To Regina Daniels’ Weight Loss / Wizkid: For Missing Banky W's Weddings, Angry Fans Blast Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Are Depressed!” - Fans Blast Uche Maduagwu Over His Remark On Simi’s Outfit by Priscy01(f): 7:36am On Oct 08, 2017
Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, felt obliged to apprise the singer, that her outfit was sewn from tablecloth fabric and wondered whether she’s been hit by the recession and that’s why she opted out for something cheap.

According to what he wrote:
“Has the recession gotten to this level in Nigeria, that our singers now wear their table clothes?”

Well, singer Simi fans were not having any of the hate and they replied the actor by blasting him over his hateful remark, with one saying he is a depressed fellow whose only getaway is to hate on people.

One of singer Simi’s fan was swift to reply him:
“Says the guy that has one shirt”

Another fan comment reads:
“You’re actually very depressed. I think hating on people is just your escape but this will only push you closer to suicide, try and seek help.”

According to our research, the singer’s skirt is actually named gingham skirt, which is not quite a trend in Nigerian fashion, which is the reason why people would only familiarize it with the tablecloth, cause it has somewhat the same kinda fabric.

Below are other styles of the skirt, just so you know that it’s not tablecloth but actually a fashionable kinda skirt!

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/you-are-depressed-fans-blast-uche.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB Dominique

Re: “you Are Depressed!” - Fans Blast Uche Maduagwu Over His Remark On Simi’s Outfit by Priscy01(f): 7:38am On Oct 08, 2017

Re: “you Are Depressed!” - Fans Blast Uche Maduagwu Over His Remark On Simi’s Outfit by fiftynaira(m): 7:39am On Oct 08, 2017
My love for simi....
Re: “you Are Depressed!” - Fans Blast Uche Maduagwu Over His Remark On Simi’s Outfit by axortedbabe(f): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2017
I love my fellow compatriots
It will soon trend

1 Like

Re: “you Are Depressed!” - Fans Blast Uche Maduagwu Over His Remark On Simi’s Outfit by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 08, 2017
I don't get the sense in what she wore. The dude only asked a question na, they should free him. That's actually a table clothe. grin

1 Like

Re: “you Are Depressed!” - Fans Blast Uche Maduagwu Over His Remark On Simi’s Outfit by abelprice(m): 8:14am On Oct 08, 2017
Now table cloth on point for girls... looks crazy by wen he start to trend... d craz go look normal... undecided...
Re: “you Are Depressed!” - Fans Blast Uche Maduagwu Over His Remark On Simi’s Outfit by goldbim(f): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2017
Who does not know Uche is a depressed asslicker??as for the Gingham trend,I know it's for Nigerian boarding school housewears and table clothes too..won't be surprised when hair nets too trends!

1 Like

Re: “you Are Depressed!” - Fans Blast Uche Maduagwu Over His Remark On Simi’s Outfit by khristal87(m): 8:58am On Oct 08, 2017
If it were a nobody dt wore d low table cloth fabric, the caption would ve been different

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Says He’s A School Drop Out”why I Dropped / “Actresses Kneel Down To Greet Me Because They Respect Me” – Uche Maduagwu Claim / IK Ogbonna Defends His Opinion On Cheating In New IG Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.