Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

(Pics) Ibeju Lekki Axis: Importance of A Lawyers & surveyors search before buyi - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / (Pics) Ibeju Lekki Axis: Importance of A Lawyers & surveyors search before buyi (507 Views)

Services We Offer As Quantity Surveyors At CHOICE COST CONSULT / My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis / Building Collapse: Surveyors Seek Re-certification Of Buildings In Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Pics) Ibeju Lekki Axis: Importance of A Lawyers & surveyors search before buyi by younglawya(m): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2017
Hi All,

My name is Mark. I am a Legal Practitioner. Recently, i have been trying to get a land for myself and a client at the Ibeju Lekki Axis but it turned out to be a herculean task as most of the property on that axis either is under Government Acquisition or belongs to Dangote Refinery. Shockingly, estate companies are still selling this plots of Gbese.

To this effect, i did a Legal Search with my surveyor and at my 4th attempt, i finally got something for myself. Now, i know that area is a fast developing area but potential buyers need to be very careful as most of the land there has heavy wahala. A former client of mine bought part of a government hospital for NGN1,000,000.00 before she found out and expected me to do magic.

To this effect, i am available to interested Nairalanders to conduct an exhaustive legal search on any property desired at a nominal fee This is strictly for buyers that are interested in safeguarding their investment funds. The cost will cover the cost of getting a surveyor to physically visit the site and take coordinates, my legal due diligence at the Lands Registry and the preparation of formal Search Report by myself.

Please reach me on 07037836881

Best
Re: (Pics) Ibeju Lekki Axis: Importance of A Lawyers & surveyors search before buyi by younglawya(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2017
Currently on the way with my surveyor to visit some estates in ibeju lekki to do investigations for a Nairalander. Will update you guys with pics and all later today
Re: (Pics) Ibeju Lekki Axis: Importance of A Lawyers & surveyors search before buyi by younglawya(m): 9:27am On Oct 24, 2017
Sorry for the long absence. Been busy at work. I went to Oshoroko and Lepia in Ibeju Lekki LGA to inspect some lands with my surveyor and a very nice real estate agentMr Samson . I must say , Dangote and the Free trade zone have the potential to enhance the value of land in that area . We visited a number of estates being Bricks & Bars , Royalty Garden, Rehoboth, Gracias Gardens etc. in some of this places, we took coordinates and I am concluding the legal search for my client at Alausa.
Re: (Pics) Ibeju Lekki Axis: Importance of A Lawyers & surveyors search before buyi by younglawya(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2017
Pics of the access road

Re: (Pics) Ibeju Lekki Axis: Importance of A Lawyers & surveyors search before buyi by younglawya(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2017
La Campagne is some minutes away from m the estates
Re: (Pics) Ibeju Lekki Axis: Importance of A Lawyers & surveyors search before buyi by younglawya(m): 9:38am On Oct 24, 2017
Most have dry land
Re: (Pics) Ibeju Lekki Axis: Importance of A Lawyers & surveyors search before buyi by younglawya(m): 9:45am On Oct 24, 2017
Surveyor with the estate agent
Re: (Pics) Ibeju Lekki Axis: Importance of A Lawyers & surveyors search before buyi by younglawya(m): 9:48am On Oct 24, 2017
Pictures are not an endorsement of any estate. I'm still doing my investigations
Re: (Pics) Ibeju Lekki Axis: Importance of A Lawyers & surveyors search before buyi by younglawya(m): 8:28am On Jul 25, 2020
Unfortunate to know that land scams are still going on in ibeju lekki

(1) (Reply)

Abuja™ Urgent Give Away / All Kind Of Ceiling And Office Partition / An Uncompleted Classy Hotel For Sale In Asaba For 22M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.