Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone (3622 Views)

How To Hide Pictures On Apple Ipad, Iphone And Ipod Touch / 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Rooting An Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2017
Please how do u hide pictures in an Android phone..

Persons have started sending me PRIVATE pictures and I need them hidden before the wrong eyes sees it.

And more pictures are to come.

Your tutelage will be utmostly appreciated.

Thank you.

Yours truly. The People's Apostle.
Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by beastofwestros(m): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2017
I have a very secret way of hiding mine when I was still doing bad bad things but now, I don repent , you wanna know?
Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2017
beastofwestros:
I have a very secret way of hiding mine when I was still doing bad bad things but now, I don repent , you wanna know?
go ahead bra
Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by aieromon(m): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Persons have started sending me PRIVATE pictures and I need them hidden before the wrong eyes sees it.

Thank you.

Download Audio Manager
Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by globatop: 11:05am On Oct 08, 2017
Download VAULT App, it can hide or password protect files, folders and apps. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by ncpat(m): 11:37am On Oct 08, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Thank you.

Very simple, pictures are recognized by their extensions like JPEG,JPG,PNG,GIF etc so lets say your private picture is blue.jpg, to hide it kindly locate it and rename it to like blue.jjc now in the computer world there is no extension like jjc so your android won`t open it and to view it again you have to rename it back to have .jpg extension. hope this help.

8 Likes

Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
globatop:
Download VAULT App, it can hide or password protect files, folders and apps. Thank me later
thanks bra

1 Like

Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
ncpat:

Very simple, pictures are recognized by their extensions like JPEG,JPG,PNG,GIF etc so lets say your private picture is blue.jpg, to hide it kindly locate it and rename it to like blue.jjc now in the computer world there is no extension like jjc so your android won`t open it and to view it again you have to rename it back to have .jpg extension. hope this help.
thanks bra
Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by Fidelismaria: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
undecided

hmmm
you don dey request for nudes from clients abi
God dey watch you

1 Like

Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by THUNDAR(m): 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
Infinix users will not be asking such question

Xhide is a monster!

3 Likes

Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
undecided undecided Y u wan hide dem...... I smell a skeleton in thy cupboard

Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
THUNDAR:
Infinix users will not be asking such question

Xhide is a monster!
im using infinix Just bought it yesterday though
Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by henrygold100: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
ncpat:

nice one bro. Wat of videos? Is de same thing applicable? Or anoder method
Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by basmur(m): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
lenovo proDucts usually have a follow come app 'secure it' to keep media and text files from unauthorised access..

but you can try to download vault app or any other folder security app online as someone advised.
Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by basmur(m): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
lenovo proDucts usually have a follow come app 'secure it' to keep media and text files from unauthorised access..

but you can try to download vault app or any other folder security app online as someone advised.
Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
Download KEEPSAFE on playstore and thank me later
Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by sureteeboy(m): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Create a .nomedia file in the folder the pictures are. That's all you need to do

2 Likes

Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by Milo30(m): 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
sureteeboy:
Create a .nomedia file in the folder the pictures are. That's all you need to do
OP see your answer here. Use ES File Explorer. Open the folder to store whatever important files you want. Inside the folder, create new file. When prompted, name the file ".nomedia" and that's it. Take note of the "." It hides all kinds of files.

I hope you are hiding government files or company projects sha...

1 Like

Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by branhampaul: 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
Just put dot "." at the beginning of whatsoever file you want to hide (this will prevent it from showing up in the Gallery).. and make sure "conceal hidden files" is activated in your file explorer.
Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by gulfer: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
And you are an apostle?
Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by Rtopzy(f): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
Download green gallery. It has that feature
Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
The feature is already on your device. No need to download any third party applications.
If you are on the android 6 software.
Go to your phone security settings and click on data protection.
Create your unique pattern lock and hide any file (photos, music, videos) you want to

1 Like

Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
gulfer:
And you are an apostle?
Of the people... Yes!!! Any problems?

Milo30:

OP see your answer here. Use ES File Explorer. Open the folder to store whatever important files you want. Inside the folder, create new file. When prompted, name the file ".nomedia" and that's it. Take note of the "." It hides all kinds of files.

I hope you are hiding government files or company projects sha...
Nudes actually sent to me.

I don't work for CIA, so got nathing to hide
Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by freezyprinzy(m): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
Go to the folder where the picture is located click to edit the folder then put
"." In front of it
E.g .picture or .camera
It will hide that folder and all in it
I hope it helps
Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by Dramadiddy(m): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
best to change the format that's the best way.. esp when you also change the name trust me no one will find it.. but someone who knows es file explorer will find it out

1 Like

Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by gulfer: 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

I don't work for CIA, so got nathing to hide
So why have nudes on your phone and requiring an app to hide them angry angry angry angry
Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by Nobody: 4:41am On Oct 09, 2017
gulfer:
So why have nudes on your phone and requiring an app to hide them angry angry angry angry
so that chronic mansturbators like you won't come across them

2 Likes

Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by gulfer: 6:35am On Oct 09, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
so that chronic mansturbators like you won't come across them
You are sick and need to see the doctor. cool cool cool
Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by sparog(m): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2017
All you need to do is remove the extension and d picture will be hidden. For example when you have a picture with name; image1233.jpeg, if u wanna hide it, just delete d .jpeg and your picture will be hidden but it will still be in d folder, you can also do it for movies.
TheTrueApostle:

Thank you.

All you need to do is remove the extension and d picture will be hidden. For example when you have a picture with name; image1233.jpeg, if u wanna hide it, just delete d .jpeg and your picture will be hidden but it will still be in d folder, you can also do it for movies.
Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by Milo30(m): 9:00am On Oct 09, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
I don't work for CIA, so got nathing to hide ..
Is it for corporate blackmail tongue, celebrity blogging or cyber bullying?
Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by ncpat(m): 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
henrygold100:
nice one bro. Wat of videos? Is de same thing applicable? Or anoder method
yes, same way.
Re: How To Hide Pictures In An Android Phone by THUNDAR(m): 5:42am On Oct 10, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
im using infinix Just bought it yesterday though

Then xhide is your friend!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phones And Tablets Made In Osun State, Nigeria [photos] / Google Advises Android Users To Delete These 24 Banned Apps / How To Use Mtn Bundle4u N25,700 And Xtradata 20gb For N20 On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.