Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

In My Village When We See Pdp Cry Today We Praise God And Laugh At Them. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In My Village When We See Pdp Cry Today We Praise God And Laugh At Them. (638 Views)

See PDP Governor Looting State House Picture Attached / “I Am In The Village, When I Come Back" - Orubebe Vows To Reply Buhari / See PDP Members Who Are Too Sick To Face Corruption Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In My Village When We See Pdp Cry Today We Praise God And Laugh At Them. by moninuola65: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2017
The cry of pdp and their sycophants were our joy, and we wonder how time had changed instantly, Pdp members were evils when power was on their hand, they terrorized we the poor of the town and villages!
They differentiated themselves from people then, they dig bore hole for water at their home and locked it, generator for electricity, send their children to private school, shared Dollars at their party ward center every month, snatched the wives of the poor, and slept with the poor children with out challenges, they went to mecca and Jerusalem with our money, they shared pdp vehicles and lagata at the watch of hopeless poor. We trekking to farm.
They turn themselves to gods, they were the first to be served at food canteen and restaurant!
Shame on them
Let any stupid bring Umbrella and come to us to beg for vote!
We will surprise the stupid, 2015 is a child play!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In My Village When We See Pdp Cry Today We Praise God And Laugh At Them. by LionDeLeo: 10:15am On Oct 08, 2017
OP, are you sure your eardrum can stand the grunting of pigs already coming for you?

Anyway, I pray God grant you the strength. grin

1 Like

Re: In My Village When We See Pdp Cry Today We Praise God And Laugh At Them. by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:17am On Oct 08, 2017
THIS IS THE REALITY
GOD CONTINUE TO SHAME THE PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE
SHAME SHAME TO THE LOOTERS
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In My Village When We See Pdp Cry Today We Praise God And Laugh At Them. by Horlufemi(m): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2017
brace yourselves
They are coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In My Village When We See Pdp Cry Today We Praise God And Laugh At Them. by IJOBA2: 10:46am On Oct 08, 2017
THE COMMENTS SO FAR ARE FROM YORUBA MUSLIMS
Re: In My Village When We See Pdp Cry Today We Praise God And Laugh At Them. by nero2face: 11:01am On Oct 08, 2017
Lol
Re: In My Village When We See Pdp Cry Today We Praise God And Laugh At Them. by Positivepoint(m): 11:05am On Oct 08, 2017
IJOBA2:
THE COMMENTS SO FAR ARE FROM YORUBA MUSLIMS

And who are u a Christian igbo crusader?
Re: In My Village When We See Pdp Cry Today We Praise God And Laugh At Them. by Horlufemi(m): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2017
Positivepoint:

And who are u a Christian igbo crusader?
We now live in a world where evil it's good and good is evil.
Where when you look crazy for doing right.
Yeah it's that bad.

(1) (Reply)

SOS: EEDC Wants To Bankrupt Me / Forceful Vaccination: Owo, Ondo State In Chaos Right Now - Photo & Video / See The Current State Of Bakassi Road In Cross River State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.