Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family (35970 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by fk001(m): 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
35 years old man hanging around with Small kids.

Who does that?
Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by DieBuhari: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
The guy never looked healthy.
Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
Very sad tale...

1 Like

Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by Emilord(m): 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
No offense, but the Tagbo guy doesn't know his age mates. At 35 he is still betting money to drink to stupor with kids like Davido and Krane. His death is probably as a result of still being a fool at 35.

3 Likes

Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by anunimus(m): 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kobicove:
Davido was not responsible for this guy's death
how you take know your dey there

1 Like

Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by anibirelawal(m): 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
This is getting serious!
May God Save Davido from This Scandal....
Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by xreal: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hold on for the autopsy.
Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by ChrisBankz(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
megrimor:
Never in our history has ANY govt official siphoned 26 BILLION USD through bogus oil contracts in less than one year until today.

In 1977 $2.8 billion went missing under Buhari. In 1997 $500 million went missing under him. Today $26 billion has gone missing under him.

So over the last 60 years approx. $30 BILLION USD has gone missing under Buhari's watch. He "hits it" every 20 years and that year always ends with 7.

The man stinks!
please, how does this relate to the post?

2 Likes

Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by anibirelawal(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
TRADEMARK:
Davido matter tire me, I bet previous occurrences were just coincidence like when the 2 Directors that shot the final videos of the Hit song SKELEWU lost their dads around December 2014 ,Sesan Ogunro's Dad,the veteran Media figure was shot on Xmas Eve by Robbers and same month Mo' Musa also lost his dad to cooking gas accident.
Fast Forward to this year again another Davido year,with IF and FALL being the biggest songs of the year,Davido has lost 3 friends in less than a week ,Tagbo ,DJ Olu and the Chime guy...Something tells me Dremo or Mayorkun is next ,this is obviously no coincidence, its ritual involvement ,which Davido might or might not be aware of the repercussions and the doom sweeping off the lives of his close pals and allies.

I think you might be the next, if what u are saying is right.
Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by gare(f): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
SecondEva:
That senseless arrogant money-miss-road, doesn't ever know the right thing to do. Your friend died in your car you didn't see the need to meet his family?

You dey the car ? Abi na you drive? You guys should close your mouth and all the authorities so their job, or make una join police to investigate the matter.

1 Like

Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by gare(f): 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
ChrisBankz:

The tequila Tagbo drink dey worry the guy.

3 Likes

Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
p
Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by Intrepid01(m): 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
mtchew.....Autopsy ke ? Autopsy won't tell you he died of negligience na.......

1 Like

Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
gare:

You dey the car ? Abi na you drive? You guys should close your mouth and all the authorities so their job, or make una join police to investigate the matter.
shut the fvck up biitch, davido has admitted he died in his presence, that's enough reason to go see his family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by shevy878: 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
Autopsy ll bring out nothing, no be nigeria we dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
Enough of dis story pls....we are tired of it...allow Tagbo to rip
Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by mysteryman2014: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
soberdrunk:
I understand they are in pain and just lost a loved one but i find it very awkward that they are blaming Davido a '24 years old' "boy" for a "35 years old" 'man's' death. Why will a 35 years old man be referred to as 'friend' to a 24 years old, in where i am from he wont even be able to call him by name...... angry

Money talks
Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by andrew444(m): 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
SecondEva:
That senseless arrogant money-miss-road, doesn't ever know the right thing to do. Your friend died in your car you didn't see the need to meet his family?

He is wrong not to meet the guy family,but that does not make you call him money miss road or senseless,it just showed how jealous you are of his success.

3 Likes

Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by Nostradamu(m): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
soberdrunk:
I understand they are in pain and just lost a loved one but i find it very awkward that they are blaming Davido a '24 years old' "boy" for a "35 years old" 'man's' death. Why will a 35 years old man be referred to as 'friend' to a 24 years old, in where i am from he wont even be able to call him by name...... angry

You have a point, but your opinion isn't balanced. More like ignorant; no disrespect though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by gare(f): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
SecondEva:
shut the fvck up biitch, davido has admitted he died in his presence, that's enough reason to go see his family.

I believe that tequila is disturbing you this afternoon, please go and clear your head, Did Davison tell tell you he died in his car?
Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by jayson87: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kingspin:
I can see the Nigeria factor already playing out, nobody is talking about full investigation. However, you may choose to comment here pause awhile ask if Tagbo were to be your brother or family member? And considering the circumstances surrounding Tagbo's death. A reasonable person will always ask for justice to prevail irrespective of who's involve..
Tagbo killed himself Chikena. He is an old fool
Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by ivolt: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kingspin:
I can see the Nigeria factor already playing out, nobody is talking about full investigation. However, you may choose to comment here pause awhile ask if Tagbo were to be your brother or family member? And considering the circumstances surrounding Tagbo's death. A reasonable person will always ask for justice to prevail irrespective of who's involve..

Why do you have to look for someone to hang?
Just because a man dies does not require a culprit.
He wasn't forced into a drinking competition, unless
you have evidence that he was poisoned.

3 Likes

Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by ivolt: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
emmyspark007:

Lol

Guy there is nothing wrong to be friends with someone younger or older than you. Age is just a number walai, provided you guys reason alike

Anyways I don't see how davido should be blamed unless the autopsy shows something suspicious. Then davido and im crew don get matter

The result of the autopsy is irrelevant.
Davido and his crew cannot be charged with any crime
unless the police have any evidence that they forcefully
took actions which lead to Tagbo's death.

We must change our mentality of roping anyone found
in a crime scene. There are lot of innocent poor people
who have been detained indefinitely just because they
were present in a crime scene even though there was
no evidence that they partook in it.

6 Likes

Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by Gurusblend(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
ChrisBankz:

I tire for the guy ooo..

1 Like

Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by kay29000(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hmm!
Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by DONADAMS(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
flawlessT:
Hmmmm... They should leave Davido in peace biko, he might not even know anything concerning that boy's dead death . Make them allow him to mourn in peace abeg undecided
...typo..don't mention
Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
gare:

I believe that tequila is disturbing you this afternoon, please go and clear your head, Did Davison tell tell you he died in his car?
you missed the point, defender of idiots!
Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by hanassholesolo: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
fk001:
35 years old man hanging around with Small kids.

Who does that?

Money talks

1 Like

Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by gbens2000(m): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
Na because davido b superstar na y all eyes dey him body, if to say davido na just some ordinary guy nobody go dey point finger for him side

2 Likes

Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by sunshineV(f): 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
So Nigerian police dey do autopsy abi na only for the rich

1 Like

Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by bedspread: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
Anyone close to Davido should advise him to drop anything dt links him to sin and Embrace GOD.
If he has a spiritual eyes he will see that the spirit of Death is lurking around.

He should set his way right with GOD... HELL IS A TERRIBLE PLACE.....JESUS IS THE WAY..
Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by gare(f): 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
SecondEva:
you missed the point, defender of idiots!

Which point? Must you comment on all issues when you don't know anything, if you asked to come write down your statement to back up your claim can you do it. This is case involving someone, all the authorities decide if it was murder or he died from natural cause.

All you do from morning till night is to run your mouth, don't worry very soon one of you guys would be brought in questioning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Pictured With Rihanna At The MMVA / Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.