Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family (35971 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by Abbey2sam(m): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
soberdrunk:
I understand they are in pain and just lost a loved one but i find it very awkward that they are blaming Davido a '24 years old' "boy" for a "35 years old" 'man's' death. Why will a 35 years old man be referred to as 'friend' to a 24 years old, in where i am from he wont even be able to call him by name...... angry

imagine, I don't wish anybody death o...
but the fact that his family are revolving this around Davido is annoying.

they should calm down and wait for police report from the investigation and autopsy
Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by Peacefulgold(m): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
flawlessT:
Hmmmm... They should leave Davido in peace biko, he might not even know anything concerning that boy's death. Make them allow him to mourn in peace abeg undecided
u don't even get it,everyones pain is dat davido is not even mourning for his friend,he has sent msg on IG telling DJ olu to rest in peace ,but he chose to keep quiet on d death of someone he was with before he died ..,
Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by Abbey2sam(m): 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
fk001:
35 years old man hanging around with Small kids.

Who does that?

Tagbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by Abbey2sam(m): 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
Intrepid01:
mtchew.....Autopsy ke ? Autopsy won't tell you he died of negligience na.......

negligence from who exactly ?
Davido or government

I've seen people die from too much of alcohol intake
there's no much you can do to help such person

and if you don't believe me try same amount that tagbo took

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by Boxer007(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
One of the tragic news that hit the net this week, was the death of Tagbo Umeike a friend of Nigerian popstar, Davido!

Tagbo was alleged to have died after drinking several shots of tequila during a night out with friends in Lagos.

However, Tagbo’s friend and actress, Caroline Danjuma, accused Davido and his team of dumping Tagbo’s body at a general hospital in Lagos Island and fled.

In the wake of several conflicting reports on the incident, Sunday Scoop spoke with Tagbo’s immediate elder sister, Equi Arakada, who is based in the United Kingdom.

She was badly shaken and it was clear to see that the sad incident was causing her great grief.

Continuing, she said,

However, Davido and his team have refused to make any comment on the matter. When we put a call through to Davido’s manager, Asa Asika, he said, “We don’t have any comment on this matter; there is nothing to say.”

Meanwhile, the police have also confirmed that the autopsy would be carried out on Monday.

http://www.lailasblog.com/davido-yet-reach-us-tagbos-autopsy-monday-sister/

The family is looking for money. Foolish people

1 Like

Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by Abbey2sam(m): 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
Henryfocoyo:
If davido is really innocent why nt he show up and explain wot he no about de event!! Keeping silent is making us believe dat davido knows wot happen dat day but he dnt wnt to say it out so dat his boys will nt be arrested.

why should he come out to say what he knows about the death of tagbo?,after all the tagbo's sister who wasn't there as at the time of the incident came out on social media to accuse davido of having a hand in her brothers death....

the less he talk the better
"silence can never be misquoted"
Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by fk001(m): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Abbey2sam:

Tagbo
cheesy lol

1 Like

Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by Abbey2sam(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
talk2percy:
As far as this matter is concerned, Davido dey fok up big time! Money isn't everything, bro! This is a human being we are talking lipsrsealed about here not some dog, man! Show some respect and love for this guy.

he has been accused,

reason for his silence

I believed the first time everyone read about this tagbo of a guys death was when the sister directly accused davido on social media, now put yourself in his shoe,in situations like this trying to defend yourself only help in making you looking guilty

so if you're learned enough you will realised that davido's silence is probably because his team of lawyers has warned him not to say anything

#tagbos family should just let him rest in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by tunde82seidat(f): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
Guy resemble Seun Egbegbe
Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by nikkypearl(f): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
soberdrunk:
I understand they are in pain and just lost a loved one but i find it very awkward that they are blaming Davido a '24 years old' "boy" for a "35 years old" 'man's' death. Why will a 35 years old man be referred to as 'friend' to a 24 years old, in where i am from he wont even be able to call him by name...... angry
gbam
Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by matrixA(m): 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
fineyemi:
That was harsh. Don't u have human feeling at all. Abi shey u be animal
It isnt a matter of being harsh,the fuss over this Tagbo's death is way too much!
Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by Sanchase: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
So its the Nigerian police that conducts Autopsy in Nigeria?

Wow what a coun-try !!

Bizideas7:
Let wait for the police to confirm the autopsy which would be carry out this Monday
Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by Kingspin(m): 5:25am On Oct 09, 2017
ivolt:

Why do you have to look for someone to hang?
Just because a man dies does not require a culprit.
He wasn't forced into a drinking competition, unless
you have evidence that he was poisoned.
I'm not the police nether are you,?.. That is it...
Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by Jimmy231: 6:25am On Oct 09, 2017
soberdrunk:
life don pass that one bro Age na number... agba o ko ogbon
Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 09, 2017
Abbey2sam:

he has been accused,

reason for his silence

I believed the first time everyone read about this tagbo of a guys death was when the sister directly accused davido on social media, now put yourself in his shoe,in situations like this trying to defend yourself only help in making you looking guilty

so if you're learned enough you will realised that davido's silence is probably because his team of lawyers has warned him not to say anything

For Tagbo to have access to hangout with an A-list artiste like Davido, then they probably were friends or very close. And for the fact that Tagbo's friends and family knew he hangs out with Davido means Davido owes Tagbo's friends and family an explanation.just imagine hanging out with one of your close pals and something bad happen to you.. They bail out. Travel abroad and kept mute the while time. How would you feel?
If Davido were in civilised climes. .. You know the dance he would have been having by now.
Not even a press conference to address his fans and address the accusations thrown at him.
Toh. Me nawa a ciki?

1 Like

Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by ivolt: 8:09am On Oct 09, 2017
Kingspin:
I'm not the police nether are you,?.. That is it...

Why don't you let the police do their job instead of speculating and passing
blame in an event which you were not a witness?
Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by nevachange(f): 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
reach out tell them wetin ??
Grown man shit . Tagbo na pikin ?

pls rate my workout darling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xauz0_RbZw
Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by Kingspin(m): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
ivolt:

Why don't you let the police do their job instead of speculating and passing
blame in an event which you were not a witness?
My suggestion was allowing full investigation to be carry out. Pls go back and read it again...
Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by ivolt: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
Kingspin:
My suggestion was allowing full investigation to be carry out. Pls go back and read it again...

The bold implies that someone was blocking the investigation since the default police action
is to investigate alleged crimes.
Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by Aleora(f): 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
Bizideas7:
Let wait for the police to confirm the autopsy which would be carry out this Monday
story,for nigeria?thats if the result wont be changed...........
Re: Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family by talk2percy(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
Abbey2sam:

he has been accused,

reason for his silence

Ok, understandable...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video / Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) / Gideon Okeke Lands In Hospital After Police Beat Him. Police React (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.