Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Throwback Photos Of Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar As A Bubbly Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos Of Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar As A Bubbly Youth (3782 Views)

Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari / Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation On Emergence Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar As / Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photos Of Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar As A Bubbly Youth by jiorhemen(m): 11:15am On Oct 08, 2017
These are throwback Photos of Nigeria's former Vice President and next President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as a bubbly young man.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar As A Bubbly Youth by noeloge82(m): 11:16am On Oct 08, 2017
Guyman
Re: Throwback Photos Of Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar As A Bubbly Youth by Bizideas7(m): 11:17am On Oct 08, 2017
Na wa ooo....

How come you have those pictures?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar As A Bubbly Youth by Sprumbabafather: 11:18am On Oct 08, 2017
Where are the pictures of him collecting bribes as a custom official. ?

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar As A Bubbly Youth by jiorhemen(m): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2017
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar As A Bubbly Youth by jiorhemen(m): 11:29am On Oct 08, 2017
More

Re: Throwback Photos Of Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar As A Bubbly Youth by jmichlins(m): 11:36am On Oct 08, 2017
Until someone tell me how a custom official made so much wealth, am not considering supporting him
Re: Throwback Photos Of Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar As A Bubbly Youth by Larryfest(m): 11:53am On Oct 08, 2017
As ridiculous as this may sound am thinking this is the next President of this country and if that actually happens mennnh...our problems as a nation continues.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar As A Bubbly Youth by mightyhazel: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
he doesnt have dat abokee aura
Re: Throwback Photos Of Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar As A Bubbly Youth by obojememe: 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Am not just feeling this guy... no hate no beef
Re: Throwback Photos Of Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar As A Bubbly Youth by farihafaheemah(m): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
As long as Obasanjo, the ebora owu alive, the evil genius ibrahim babangida still leaving on this earth and Atiku has not reconciled with ObJ, he is just playing bet naija, becos it will be easier for thread to pass through the needle than Atiku to become the president of Nigeria while ObJ in particular still alive. Atiku dealt with OBJ before 2003 elelection that sworn in OBJ for second time, Atiku was so powerful to the extent that ObJ has to portray to beg Atiku just to allow ObJ to run for second time
Re: Throwback Photos Of Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar As A Bubbly Youth by jpphilips(m): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
Quit trying to package a rotten tomato, Atiku stink and Nigeria has moved on beyond people like Atiku.
I think Buhari is about to make Jonathan's mistake, why is he not probing privatization and concessioning?
Atiku is supposed to be on exile on a goodday.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar As A Bubbly Youth by olasaad(f): 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
noeloge82:
Guyman

so are you the one that father all his children?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar As A Bubbly Youth by mirabel001(f): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
and so?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar As A Bubbly Youth by Lakexy: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
you sha wan make we vote for this man....my voter's card will do the talking.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar As A Bubbly Youth by noeloge82(m): 7:28am On Oct 09, 2017
olasaad:

so are you the one that father all his children?
?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar As A Bubbly Youth by olasaad(f): 7:42am On Oct 09, 2017
noeloge82:
?

Sorry I'm a lady and I don't have kids yet
Re: Throwback Photos Of Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar As A Bubbly Youth by noeloge82(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2017
olasaad:

Sorry I'm a lady and I don't have kids yet
I don't understand
I don't remember talking about kids

(1) (Reply)

The Current State Of MKO Abiola Stadium In Abuja (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Of Armored Tank After Police Seized Guns From IPOB / Obaseki Gets New Certificate From NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.