Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint (84234 Views)

Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos / 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS / Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by zyzxx(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
vivyXx3:
Is this a new style cos it makes no sense undecided
omo gidi
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
She clearly looks like a juvenile, grown ass women wouldn't stoop this low, or maybe they would undecided
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by makydebbie(f): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
zyzxx:
can you practice such?
Nah.
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lalas247:
1 year birthday ke
Well she setting the platform for her daughter . .. her biz her life cry
the baby mama looks like a juvenile too, a grown ass lady like you wouldn't stoop this low, or maybe you would tongue
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by chiraqDemon(m): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
Very nice things I see there. Im coming back
Mama nonso, give me vaseline there
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
If this is beyonce, Rihanna or Kim Kardashian you hypocrites will be praising them, but because it's one girl from no were everyone on here is calling her names and making derogatory remarks.

The only thing wrong here is she involved her child in this shiit! If she wanted to walk about nakid she shouldn't have done it alone.

1 Like

Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Nah.
Really? Maybe because your breasts are too tiny grin
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by makydebbie(f): 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
gypsey:
Really? Maybe because your breasts are too tiny grin
Mtcheew
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Amobigod(m): 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
With her low esteem boobs

1 Like

Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Chidinmaluv22(f): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
carcinogenic

1 Like

Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Megaideas(f): 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
Water goddess!
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Opakan2: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
When a ho.e is made a wife.. she'll raise ho.es

You can't give what you don't have na.. Someone without morals can't raise useful kids.
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Johnny19: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
That's what you do..when you wanna b famous by apl means
Biko is it by force
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Awoo88: 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
Even after birth that breast is still attractive. She know her breast s a newner and she is showing off. She I'll boost to her friend how child birth did not flattened her milk factoring
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kowor:
Oniranu grin
just discovered my talents nii
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Mtcheew
what is this supposed to mean? Is this supposed to make sense?
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by akankemi1(f): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
nice boobs
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by makydebbie(f): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
gypsey:
what is this supposed to mean? Is this supposed to make sense?
Read my signature.
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by ArcGibson(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
Awon were. MADNESS everywhere. Don't worry I will shot a topless and boxerless pixz. Sheybi eni e mad ni........
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Read my signature.
what is a signature supposed to mean? tongue I didn't know people have to sign their signatures on here too. grin
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Excellent4love: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
Too young to do this.

quote author=NEHLIVE post=61218235]People, for strange reasons continue to exhibit nudity at every opportunity they get. These photos of a woman who decided to expose her upper body alongside her 1 year daughter to celebrate the little angel has gone viral.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/mother-goes-topless-with-her-daughter-for-her-1-year-birthday-photos[/quote]
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by makydebbie(f): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
gypsey:
what is a signature supposed to mean? tongue I didn't know people have to sign their signatures on here too. grin
Mtcheew.
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Excellent4love: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Bang somebody's wife and go to jail.

quote author=hatbricker post=61223043]I'll like to bang her...[/quote]
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Mtcheew.
tongue
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Mtcheew.
the same response again? Are you ever going to make a reasonable comment? You sound boring, i wonder why you signed up to Nairaland if you keep responding with the same Mtcheew. You must think it's everyone who can understand what Mtcheew means. grin grin .
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by makydebbie(f): 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
gypsey:
the same response again? Are you ever going to make a reasonable comment? You sound boring, i wonder why you signed up to Nairaland if you keep responding with the same Mtcheew. You must think it's everyone who can understand what Mtcheew means. grin grin .
Mtcheew.
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by YelloweWest: 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
IamRaizo:
In the next 10years, pple would walk about naked...females especially.

Bwerst that's not pointed anymore, is that one breast
What's ur moms own called undecided
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Mtcheew.
**falls asleep**
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by makydebbie(f): 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
gypsey:
**falls asleep**
Mtcheew
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by fortunechy(m): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
God plz, come and end this world we have seen enough

1 Like

Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by etimocity(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
happy birthday fine baby
Re: Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint by piagetskinner(m): 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
the internet never forgets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] / UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child / How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.