Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,671,957 members, 6,283,108 topics. Date: Monday, 10 May 2021 at 08:27 PM

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant - Travel (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant (210665 Views)

Adventures Of Lionlee216 / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Omobabawoli: 3:19am On Apr 26
[b][/b]
Lexusgs430:

If you're not paying rent for a whole 5 months, why the panic?

My advice to you, save that rent figure in those lucky 5 months. It would be required to eventually organise your rent payment afterwards.....

You would earn £30K, let's say wifey too would earn £18K (for starters)....

Why are you panicking? Some couples with 2 kids get by with £20K joint income.....

No place in the UK is cheap, are you saying Bournemouth is more expensive than London?

Cut your coat according to your materials..... Don't make promises before you depart Nigeria (don't promise anyone Camry tiny light, giving monthly pocket money etc etc..... And you would be fine........ cheesy
Please want to ask something can someone that doesn't have a bsc degree get a contract job
Thanks
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Lexusgs430: 3:58am On Apr 26
Omobabawoli:
[b][/b]
Please want to ask something can someone that doesn't have a bsc degree get a contract job
Thanks

Cleaners get contracts of employment....... cheesy

Contract of employment, is a must for any legally binding employment........ wink
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Omobabawoli: 1:12am On May 03
Contract job I mean is
BA
PMP
PM
And so on like after having some training on it because I planning on having that training when I get to UK in order for me to get a better pay job
Thanks
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Omobabawoli: 11:15pm On May 04
Lexusgs430:

Cleaners get contracts of employment....... cheesy

Contract of employment, is a must for any legally binding employment........ wink

I mean contract job like
PMP
BA
SCRUM MANAGER
and so on like that after having some training on it.
Is it possible
Thanks
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by experiencenewth: 9:43pm On May 06
Please help me. I'm planning to travel to UK. I have never travelled before. Please how do i go about it. Thanks
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Richdee1(m): 12:13pm On May 07
Justwise please help with link to tier 2 visa thread on here
Thanks
Re: The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant by Richdee1(m): 2:53pm On May 07
Okk

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.