Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,778 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles (35970 Views)

Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia / How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo / Kensington Adebutu Splashes N50m On Super Eagles For Qualifying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by kay29000(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
AndyCole16:

Oga how cam we talk?
Really need to talk to you.
Thanks

Just call the number in my signature, or send me a whatsapp message.
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Leo3333: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tolexander:
Na the whole 100% dem suppose give am.

Cos Na him carry ball from our goalpost go score singlehandedly!

Lol
cheesy grin
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by jibs4lv(m): 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
bakynes:

You Igbos are too Clannish, when our daughter Asisat Oshoala was firing in goals from all cylinders for the super falcons, did you hear any Yoruba person say she is a daughter of Oduduwa and Nigerian? I don't think Iwobi even knows anything called Biafra.
I swear ur comment made my day,adarafun e Omo ire biiyan.

1 Like

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Springdale: 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
Zico5:

That's why u people can never amount to anything in this country politically. Hatred and lack of respect will surely kill u people. They stink to high heaven. No brain whatsoever

So what have you guys gained with the so called politics ?

Please go n sit down with your politics, when your people attack Igbos here, you hit like n laugh but when it’s the reverse you guys start talking another thing.
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Jay1988: 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
reBuild government primary schools
Build houses for the homeless
Rather than 50 freaking Million on FOOT

1 Like

Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by PunditAfrica(m): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
Springdale:

What’s our business if you don’t hail your people.

You better use your head filled with red oil to think.

You r a cheap fool..
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by mechanics(m): 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Now let the issue of sharing starts now

I trust my NFF agbayas, they will display their stupidity here again
hahahahah.
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by wwwkaycom(m): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
MrDandy:
After playing all his lotto games, after all the 100 naira 2 sure, 50 naira 3-directs.. after carrying one banker from 1-90 for 5 naira each

Then all baba ijebu have to do is to be dashing this already rich guys my money
cry
who send you go play Baba Ijebu?
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by adims96(m): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
OP point of correction, adebutu is a billionaire abeg
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Kfed4ril(m): 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
bakynes:

You Igbos are too Clannish, when our daughter Asisat Oshoala was firing in goals from all cylinders for the super falcons, did you hear any Yoruba person say she is a daughter of Oduduwa and Nigerian? I don't think Iwobi even knows anything called Biafra.

Thunder fire you for generalizing.
One person make comment then you tagged the whole Igbo tribe.
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by zinizta: 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
hardbody:

You accuse them of being clannish and you premise your post with, you ibos....

I am igbo, but the post you have referred to is not only childish to me but completely silly, so what does it make me and what does it make you?

Maturity doesn't come easily, perhaps.
GOD BLESS U!
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Coloradvantage(m): 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
bakynes:

some of this guys saying all this are not Igbo people! believe me! just ignore them
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by icedsammy: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
FirstCounsel:
Chief Adebutu should be the popular "BABA IJEBU" right?

Walaitalai, They Ve Bin Say Dis Con3 Is A Joke Buh Adonbilivit Until Dis Shi Happen, PERSON WEY DEY ASPIRE 4 POLITICAL POST WEY DON ALREADY dy dash out 50m....
i knw say he get plan B For Doing So.
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by GoldNiagara(m): 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
IfeanyiYagazie:

Madam business school, no where in the topic and writeup said he was partnering wit d eagles ahead of world cup you can go nd read d writeup again this time understand nd comprehend it be4 cuming to oppose me.

It is a subliminal move, any way it is beyond you since you don't see past chest beating.
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Springdale: 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
PunditAfrica:

You r a cheap fool..

Buhahahaha dump ass yorubas
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
GoldNiagara:

It is a subliminal move, any way it is beyond you since you don't see past chest beating.

Suit yoself then.

Bye Madam!!
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
seguntijan:

Ahmadu Bello said it all, "Give Igbos any opportunity they'll want to dominate". accommodate them in India,Lagos,Kano,Ibadan etc, they'll say it's no man's land. Help them as a labor, they'll want to be the manager

And what did Sanusi said about Yoruba ??
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by Lrmush(m): 2:03am On Oct 09, 2017
Shout out to all d 2-direct & 2-sure niggas, y'al made this possible.
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by heybee72(m): 4:50am On Oct 09, 2017
Now the likes of Yakubu will. Goan play the world cup....
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:14am On Oct 09, 2017
icedsammy:

Walaitalai, They Ve Bin Say Dis Con3 Is A Joke Buh Adonbilivit Until Dis Shi Happen, PERSON WEY DEY ASPIRE 4 POLITICAL POST WEY DON ALREADY dy dash out 50m....
i knw say he get plan B For Doing So.

Which political position will an 81 years old grand pa aspire for. His son is aspiring for political post in Ogun state
Re: Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles by jancollins: 6:59am On Oct 11, 2017
All Goals of Nigeria to Russia 2018 World Cup Qualification.

https://youtu.be/H1H-XxKnCPw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"The Funds Spended Were Properly Spended" - Solomon Dalung / 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season / Wimbledon: Cori Gauff Defeats Venus Williams, In Tears After (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.