Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. (1933 Views)

El-Rufai Shocks Pensioners, Increase Benefits From ₦3,000 To ₦30,000 Per Month / NBC/AIT: Court Asks Parties To Maintain Status Quo / APC Ironically Campaigning For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by kp3tech(m): 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nigeria is structured to keep the poor man in perpetual poverty.

I have never see any country in 2nd world where the whole country share rent for survival.

One of the Advantage of the status quo is distribution of Oil money to Political Class.
The poor is totally left out.

This Politicians are in every region but obviously the Northern politicians through the military created more political space for themselves receiving more of the oil money.

This politicians have a very large appetite, they spend and buy luxury.

Ironically "Igbos are the business ethnic people servicing this wealthy politicians ". They created, expanded and are running all the major market in the whole 36 state, plus FCT.
It is nature something, they don't believe in "FREE MONEY". They rather serve you An Ahlaji with solutions to your needs for you to pay them than beg you.

The ordinary trader Igbo man greatest challenge is more often time he gets affected by dumb actions of Igbo politicians. He get killed by a remote Kaduna Nzogwu action, He receives quit notice for an Unknown Nnamdi Kanu rant, He get deaths threats because Buhari is contesting.

When Igbo politician act, he act for himself, If it is beneficial, he enjoys with his family only to point of no benefit to the igbo trader in Sokoto BUT if it is offensive and provocative the common trader in Kano bears the brunt and suffer the consequences of other.

This traders serve Nigeria not just the politicians... In a country where we produce almost nothing... All we do is share and spend allocation, all the money still end in the hand of the business man... The capitalist

As it is... Igbos are the least affected by the economy or job lost in the country.. The end Buyers are suffering unless you are a politician.

Tho out of precaution against PMB kwaropsion pight , Most Abuja politicians are looting and spending their money outside Nigeria.
Some are looting beyond beyond waiting for the storm to clear so as to flex the money... That is part of the cause of Nigeria current challenge... Stolen money are spent outside.

I don't know how restructuring would look like, but the truth is only those That can adjust would survive same as separation.

2 Likes

Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hmm small sense dey this talk
Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by ayokellany: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
Here we go again another round of colossal grand delusion from some senseless Ipob or Igbo. Una matter tire me I swear. Keep your chest beating up.

3 Likes

Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by kp3tech(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
ayokellany:
Here we go again another round of colossal grand delusion from some senseless Ipob or Igbo. Una matter tire me I swear. Keep your chest beating up.

This is not chest beating... And this is not political.

I stand to be corrected on any

1 Like

Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by nNEOo(m): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
it has always been like that , our northern brothers should be the ones calling for restructuring if you know what I mean
Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by kp3tech(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
nNEOo:
it has always been like that , our northern brothers should be the ones calling for restructuring if you know what I mean
I have re edited the headline..

All serving politicians are core beneficiary also... Infact they are the customers to Igbo traders.

You are right, Northern Masses should had been the one to be clamouring for restructuring but they can't think for themselves... They have been brainwashed to think status quo benefits them even tho in their front yard... Igbo man from Enugu is taking advantage of one Nigeria in Kano.. Trading in Pharmacy ..

They have nothing to show.... Their politicians are the only one benefiting same as southern politicians... But Southern masses are free thinkers not bounded by politics or religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by kp3tech(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lalasticlala front page.
Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by vanunu: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
ayokellany:

Go to igbo villages and see mansions everywhere, most of them are built by the so called traders. Same cannot be said of northern villages.

3 Likes

Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by jpphilips(m): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
kp3tech:

I have never see any country in 2nd world where the whole country share rent for survival.

One of the Advantage of the status quo is distribution of Oil money to Political Class.

This Politicians are in every region but obviously the Northern politicians through the military created more political space for themselves receiving more of the oil money.

Ironically "Igbos are the business ethnic people servicing this wealthy politicians ". They created, expanded and are running all the major market in the whole 36 state, plus FCT.
It is nature something, they don't believe in "FREE MONEY". They rather serve you An Ahlaji with solutions to your needs for you to pay them than beg you.

The ordinary trader Igbo man greatest challenge is more often time he gets affected by dumb actions of Igbo politicians. He get killed by a remote Kaduna Nzogwu action, He receives quit notice for an Unknown Nnamdi Kanu rant, He get deaths threats because Buhari is contesting.

When Igbo politician act, he act for himself, If it is beneficial, he enjoys with his family only to point of no benefit to the igbo trader in Sokoto BUT if it is offensive and provocative the common trader in Kano bears the brunt and suffer the consequences of other.

This traders serve Nigeria not just the politicians... In a country where we produce almost nothing... All we do is share and spend allocation, all the money still end in the hand of the business man... The capitalist

As it is... Igbos are the least affected by the economy or job lost in the country.. The end Buyers are suffering unless you are a politician.

Tho out of precaution against PMB kwaropsion pight , Most Abuja politicians are looting and spending their money outside Nigeria.
Some are looting beyond beyond waiting for the storm to clear so as to flex the money... That is part of the cause of Nigeria current challenge... Stolen money are spent outside.

I don't know how restructuring would look like, but the truth is only those That can adjust would survive same as separation.

Nigeria share rent? Which porgatory released this dumb goat?

1 Like

Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by MasterofNL: 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
kp3tech:

You're an imbe.cile. Very useless thread. I am Igbo BTW.
Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by Kazim88: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
jpphilips:

I think he meant "oil rent"... Which actually means oil allocation.

Buhari that was love by the Masses ended up joining political class to loot and oppress the masses.

That said...

OP that many igbo traders are doing well.... doesn't mean the masses is benefiting.

Nigeria is dead..
dead and gone

Politicians are not actually enjoying... the masses are demanding the "impossible " from them.

Before PMB became President... he was revered watch before he leaves he would be mocked like a leper.. even by the North.

1 Like

Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by unohbethel(m): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
MasterofNL:

You're an imbe.cile. Very useless thread. I am Igbo BTW.
afonjas claiming igbo since 1987..
why cant u atleast be proud of ur brown roof republic??
mmcheww
u can claim igbo all u like but u can neva be nwafor ala igbo..simple

3 Likes

Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by ewigmee: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hmmmmm.
Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by Okoroawusa: 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Op,watch as "they" misunderstand what u mean n then descend on u n make this thread a tribal e-battle field.
Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by deepwater(f): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lol
Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by Sweetguy25: 12:02am On Oct 09, 2017
jpphilips:

You are the goat here. Nigeria is a rentier state. I doubt if you know what that means
Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by nNEOo(m): 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
kp3tech:

I have re edited the headline..

All serving politicians are core beneficiary also... Infact they are the customers to Igbo traders.

You are right, Northern Masses should had been the one to be clamouring for restructuring but they can't think for themselves... They have been brainwashed to think status quo benefits them even tho in their front yard... Igbo man from Enugu is taking advantage of one Nigeria in Kano.. Trading in Pharmacy ..

They have nothing to show.... Their politicians are the only one benefiting same as southern politicians... But Southern masses are free thinkers not bounded by politics or religion.

now that's a glimpse of what am talking about
Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by goldrushbooks: 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
[quhote author=kp3tech post=61220886]

This is not chest beating... And this is not political.

I stand to be corrected on any[/quote]

Controlling the big markets in 36 states is chest beating, now furnish plove.
Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by tsdarkside(m): 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
kp3tech:

restructuring will not change anything....

restructure what....??..a part want sharia,the other part want christianity,another want biafra,the list goes on and on.....

kikikikikikikikikiki..... grin grin grin
Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by kp3tech(m): 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

restructuring will not change anything....

restructure what....??..a part want sharia,the other part want christianity,another want biafra,the list goes on and on.....

kikikikikikikikikiki..... grin grin grin

A smart president would know how to blend and give everyone what they want.

Eg. In the US... Gambling is legal in some state while it is very illegal in other state.
Same as Prostitution, even Marijuana (Weed)

In UK, England, Scotland and Wales share one military, one currency, one paliarment.

Yet they have differnt individual constitution.

They have differnt National team..

They are one country with different sub country.

The truths is... Africans are just selfish and myopic by Nature..

If all this politicians in government finally leave the government, Perhaps Southerners become president. They would be wailing like good people... Shouting for restructuring

Meanwhile when they were in position to do it, they did not...

Nigeria is more like a jungle... Survival for the fittest...
Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by Kazim88: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
kp3tech:

Eg. In the US... Gambling is legal in some state while it is very illegal in other state.

In UK, England, Scotland and Wales share one military, one currency, one paliarment.

If all this politicians in government finally leave the government, Perhaps Southerners become president. They would be wailing like good people... Shouting for restructuring

very appealing...

They always assume/wish they would be in power for ever...
Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by tsdarkside(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
kp3tech:

blend as jonathan tried.....that landed all of us in this mess today....
Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by kp3tech(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

blend as jonathan tried.....that landed all of us in this mess today....

Jonathan did not blend.... He had the wisdom to rearrange Nigeria but he was not sincere about it, He allowed Nigeria to sink further.

Let me give you example.

You are a Northerner, a Muslim...
I am a South Easterner, A Christians..

Our culture, our orientation our believes are different... They are things I would do in my place it is allowed, in your place it is a Haram.

What our respective society expect from us is different.eg
To marry a wife in my place is expensive (up to N500,000 +), and you must be well to do before you marry a reasonable girl from a reasonable family.. it's not the same in the North.

With all these and many core difference.. That is the reason of consistent bickering and unemployment in Nigeria.

North have these conquering mentality... They want to conquer Nigeria... But conquering Nigeria would not develop the North, Conquering Nigeria would not kill Hunge... It would keep them always on the edge, always paranoid and Isolated.
And it is almost impossible to conquer any people in current world.

North should first put their house together.. Strengthen the economy like Dubai... Before conquering..

They need enough space to do so. They need enough autonomy, their own constitution, their own paliarment. They need to own their land, their market...

They can't do it with present arrangement... Too many distractions from the south
Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by tsdarkside(m): 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
kp3tech:

Jonathan did not blend.... He had the wisdom to rearrange Nigeria but he was not sincere about it, He allowed Nigeria to sink further.

Let me give you example.

You are a Northerner, a Muslim...
I am a South Easterner, A Christians..

Our culture, our orientation our believes are different... They are things I would do in my place it is allowed, in your place it is a Haram.

What our respective society expect from us is different.eg
To marry a wife in my place is expensive (up to N500,000 +), and you must be well to do before you marry a reasonable girl from a reasonable family.. it's not the same in the North.

With all these and many core difference.. That is the reason of consistent bickering and unemployment in Nigeria.

North have these conquering mentality... They want to conquer Nigeria... But conquering Nigeria would not develop the North, Conquering Nigeria would not kill Hunge... It would keep them always on the edge, always paranoid and Isolated.
And it is almost impossible to conquer any people in current world.

North should first put their house together.. Strengthen the economy like Dubai... Before conquering..

They need enough space to do so. They need enough autonomy, their own constitution, their own paliarment. They need to own their land, their market...

They can't do it with present arrangement... Too many distractions from the south

and now what??....

what do you think we should do..??
Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by kp3tech(m): 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

and now what??....

what do you think we should do..??

We must change the Narative, it starts with one and every single individual.

Already They is a squabbles (mainly out of ignorance) going on..

The North " Trying to " Dominate the South..

The South ridiculing the North.. Ridiculing fellow southerners for being moderate, calling that southerner a Northern slave.

If you ridicule/insult a Southerner, he would most like change to avoid more ridicule.
But
If you ridicule a Northerner, he would be angry, he would continue that is action or behavior, he can even kill you for insulting him.

The South must stop the insult to the Northerners immediately, The North most drop any thought or action of dominating the South. It start from me and you.

Let every region have their own autonomy... Southerners eat pig meat North don't... Let everybody face his own wahala.

I proposed some thing like England, Wales and Scotland under one Country UK.
Same as UAE

Oil revenue should still be shared among all region..

Every region would set up laws according to their nature.. Like 10 years imprisonment for Insulting a sitting president in the North.
Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by tsdarkside(m): 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
kp3tech:

We must change the Narative, it starts with one and every single individual.

Already They is a squabbles (mainly out of ignorance) going on..

The North " Trying to " Dominate the South..

The South ridiculing the North.. Ridiculing fellow southerners for being moderate, calling that southerner a Northern slave.

If you ridicule/insult a Southerner, he would most like change to avoid more ridicule.
But
If you ridicule a Northerner, he would be angry, he would continue that is action or behavior, he can even kill you for insulting him.

The South must stop the insult to the Northerners immediately, The North most drop any thought or action of dominating the South. It start from me and you.

Let every region have their own autonomy... Southerners eat pig meat North don't... Let everybody face his own wahala.

I proposed some thing like England, Wales and Scotland under one Country UK.
Same as UAE

Oil revenue should still be shared among all region..

Every region would set up laws according to their nature.. Like 10 years imprisonment for Insulting a sitting president in the North.

well...i dont know about such things...i only know how the world is gonna end...i dont know the journey till the end...it realy doesnt interest me.. undecided

how you wan advice people that always take the wrong choices....i dont bother about making the world better.... undecided
Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by kp3tech(m): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

well...i dont know about such things...i only know how the world is gonna end...i dont know the journey till the end...it realy doesnt interest me.. undecided

how you wan advice people that always take the wrong choices....i dont bother about making the world better.... undecided

I did not get you.
Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by tsdarkside(m): 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
kp3tech:

I did not get you.

am saying.....how can i say it in a simple way without writing a book??....

the world is fvcked,your master is satan....end of story.....

sorry... undecided
Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by kp3tech(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

am saying.....how can i say it in a simple way without writing a book??....

the world is fvcked,your master is satan....end of story.....

sorry... undecided

If you travel abroad... You would realize that It is Actually "Nigeria " that's is bleeped not the world.

Nigeria is bleeped because we think we are irrelevant as Individuals
Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by jpphilips(m): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
Sweetguy25:

You are the goat here. Nigeria is a rentier state. I doubt if you know what that means

The sorry part of existing with folks like you is that you have the same voting right as myself. So sad!!
Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by jpphilips(m): 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
Kazim88:

I think he meant "oil rent"... Which actually means oil allocation.

Buhari that was love by the Masses ended up joining political class to loot and oppress the masses.

That said...

OP that many igbo traders are doing well.... doesn't mean the masses is benefiting.

Nigeria is dead..
dead and gone

Politicians are not actually enjoying... the masses are demanding the "impossible " from them.

Before PMB became President... he was revered watch before he leaves he would be mocked like a leper.. even by the North.

He said what he thinks within the ambient of his IQ, are we supposed to honour his illiteracy?

1 Like

Re: Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. by tsdarkside(m): 3:29am On Oct 10, 2017
kp3tech:

If you travel abroad... You would realize that It is Actually "Nigeria " that's is bleeped not the world.

Nigeria is bleeped because we think we are irrelevant as Individuals

okay.... smiley

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now In Anambra / Yusuf Buhari Power Bike Accident, Nigerians On Social Media Media React / Buhari Falls While Coming Down From Podium ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.