Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Is There Hope For A 2.2 (2.7 Gp) To Boost To 2.1? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is There Hope For A 2.2 (2.7 Gp) To Boost To 2.1? (716 Views)

Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results / Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University / A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Hope For A 2.2 (2.7 Gp) To Boost To 2.1? by OwolabiAbayomi(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hello, i have 4 semesters left and i have a 2.2 (2.7 gp) result.
Am a microbiology student.
Is it possible for me to have a boost to 2.2 result? and how can i make it happen? cos have tried and tried but same problem persists.
Help me out gurus
Re: Is There Hope For A 2.2 (2.7 Gp) To Boost To 2.1? by LionDeLeo: 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
It depends on the weight (course units) of courses already undertaken as compared to what is left because CGPA is just the Cumulative Grade Point Average of the total courses registered for the whole course (from 100 level to 500 level)

So, if the courses ahead carry reasonable weight, it is very possible but effort has to be doubled to have more of As and Bs than Cs and below.

I wish you good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Hope For A 2.2 (2.7 Gp) To Boost To 2.1? by OwolabiAbayomi(m): 1:44am On Oct 12, 2017
LionDeLeo:
It depends on the weight (course units) of courses already undertaken as compared to what is left because CGPA is just the Cumulative Grade Point Average of the total courses registered for the whole course (from 100 level to 500 level)

So, if the courses ahead carry reasonable weight, it is very possible but effort has to be doubled to have more of As and Bs than Cs and below.

I wish you good luck.

Aiit...thanks

(1) (Reply)

UNDERCOVER INVESTIGATION: FGGC Langtang Security Guard Pimps Schoolgirls For N5k / The Menace That Needs To Stop In OAU / How To Obtain Jamb 2018 Application Form In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.