Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

There Is Notin Like 2 Be In Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is Notin Like 2 Be In Islam (704 Views)

Religious People, Please Answer- Why Are Smart People More Likely 2 Be Atheists? / Refuse 2 Be Limited (a Must Read) / My Friend Is Smoking Weed With Bible Pages,is He Goin 2 Be Mad? (2) (3) (4)

There Is Notin Like 2 Be In Islam by adesodiq(m): 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2010
TO be a muslim is cery important in humans life.because God said n the the quran tht the muslims are the one he loves.
Re: There Is Notin Like 2 Be In Islam by Felibaby(f): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2010
Hehehehe grin . MUMU

So God do not love others abi?

That is the problem with islam, everything is always done to extreme.

God loves everybody equally. He does not discriminate.
Anyway,it depends on the God u mean. Maybe u are talking about uncle muhammed grin.
I am talking about the true God.
Re: There Is Notin Like 2 Be In Islam by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2010
"God" also said he would put muslims in hell; ALL of them. grin

Sura 19:71
Re: There Is Notin Like 2 Be In Islam by adesodiq(m): 11:07am On Mar 15, 2010
I DONT SAY GOD DONT LOVES EVERYONE,I BEG DONT MIS-INTERPRETE MY WORD.NA U SA BE IF U NO HERE ME, IS FOR UR OWN SAKE, wink
Re: There Is Notin Like 2 Be In Islam by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 17, 2010
Christians will say that God loves them, Muslims will say that God loves them. They are all creating confusion and hatred everywhere. I think this whole concept of religion should be banned.
Re: There Is Notin Like 2 Be In Islam by jagunlabi(m): 9:12am On Mar 17, 2010
^^^^ I believe these two toxic religions should be criminalized and banned for the havoc they are both wrecking on mankind's psyche and spiritual sanity.Not to talk of the physical damage.
Re: There Is Notin Like 2 Be In Islam by noetic16(m): 10:18am On Mar 17, 2010
virtuoso01:

Christians will say that God loves them, Muslims will say that God loves them. They are all creating confusion and hatred everywhere. I think this whole concept of religion should be banned.

when did Christians exclude u from the love of God?, . . . . the death of Jesus for u is a perfect example of God's love.
Re: There Is Notin Like 2 Be In Islam by noetic16(m): 10:20am On Mar 17, 2010
jagunlabi:

^^^^ I believe these two toxic religions should be criminalized and banned for the havoc they are both wrecking on mankind's psyche and spiritual sanity.Not to talk of the physical damage.

I believe folks like u who make uselessly ignorant assertions should be excluded from the "freedom of speech" rights.
Re: There Is Notin Like 2 Be In Islam by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2010
Terrible things have been done throughout history in the name of religion. Most religion claim that they preach love but all that they do is to show "love" to people of the same faith. When they try to convert you and you refuse then you will see what they are really made up of. Please check your history. The facts speak for itself.
Re: There Is Notin Like 2 Be In Islam by tunde1200(m): 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2010
barka lahu fii my brother that post this coment god bless you and ur siblins
Re: There Is Notin Like 2 Be In Islam by jagunlabi(m): 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2010
noetic16:

I believe folks like u who make uselessly ignorant assertions should be excluded from the "freedom of speech" rights.
Atleast i am not ignorant enough to participate in killings in the name of religions in the nigerian middle belt.If christianity and islam were to be as "ignorant" as i am, no innocent nigerian would've been butchered in Jos today. Religion is a mind virus.
I just wish folks like noetic could be loaded into some trucks and moved to the religious warfront in the middle belt to ensure their "safe" and "painless" passage to the heaven's gate. grin
Re: There Is Notin Like 2 Be In Islam by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2010
Religion is one of the few things in this world that makes people who are normally rational and intelligent to become stupid, docile and inexplicably irrational. Religion is a real Opium. And just like Opium we should do something about it.
Re: There Is Notin Like 2 Be In Islam by manmustwac(m): 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2010
virtuoso01:

Religion is one of the few things in this world that makes people who are normally rational and intelligent to become silly, docile and inexplicably irrational. Religion is a real Opium. And just like Opium we should do something about it.
Good point. Opium can you feel high, like religion, opium can also make you see things and beleive things that arn't true. Opium can be very addictive, once your hooked its very difficult to break the habit.

Sexual Society and Moral Degradation - There is HOPE for all affected / Letter To Gaza / Why Quote From The Bible Even Though You Believe It's Corrupted?