Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

My Friend Is Smoking Weed With Bible Pages,is He Goin 2 Be Mad? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Friend Is Smoking Weed With Bible Pages,is He Goin 2 Be Mad? (1096 Views)

Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes / Is Smoking A Sin? / 1000 NAMES, TITLES, AND ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (A-Z)WITH BIBLE VERSES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Smoking Weed With Bible Pages,is He Goin 2 Be Mad? by fubbyy(m): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2012
My friend is smoking weed with bible pages in replacement of rezorlar, he has Finished almost all the old testament(he's tearing it from the back) is hE going to get mad? Because that's what they said
Re: My Friend Is Smoking Weed With Bible Pages,is He Goin 2 Be Mad? by logicboy: 10:48am On Jun 16, 2012
fubbyy: My friend is smoking weed with bible pages in replacement of rezorlar, he has Finished almost all the old testament(he's tearing it from the back) is hE going to get mad? Because that's what they said

My main concern is the weed not the bible. It is cool to smoke weed at first but over a long time, the effects start showing.
Re: My Friend Is Smoking Weed With Bible Pages,is He Goin 2 Be Mad? by Godmother(f): 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2012
Your friend is testing God and I pity him. So there's no more paper in d world again, abi
Re: My Friend Is Smoking Weed With Bible Pages,is He Goin 2 Be Mad? by truthislight: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ur friend is alread mad but he is not awear cus he is attributing extra ordinary power to d paper and not d words therein, u are also mad cus u believe d same thing with him,
secondly, it is said, show me ur friend and i will tell u who u are, so, now dat i know ur friend i now do know dat u are a mad fella, thinking that paper made of wood have power. not wise anough to know it is d writing on it.
Re: My Friend Is Smoking Weed With Bible Pages,is He Goin 2 Be Mad? by Damseluc(f): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2012
His action is already a sign of madness.pls take him to the nearest psychiatric hospital cry
Re: My Friend Is Smoking Weed With Bible Pages,is He Goin 2 Be Mad? by buzugee(m): 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2012
why does this sound dangerously close to the story of my friend i told a few days ago ? hmmmm i smell booshittt
Re: My Friend Is Smoking Weed With Bible Pages,is He Goin 2 Be Mad? by manmustwac(m): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2012
he's smoking weed with ordinary paper and ordinary paper can't make someone go mad. Besides am sure it says something about smoking weed in genesis on the first page of the bible.
Re: My Friend Is Smoking Weed With Bible Pages,is He Goin 2 Be Mad? by fubbyy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2012
truthislight: Ur friend is alread mad but he is not awear cus he is attributing extra ordinary power to d paper and not d words therein, u are also mad cus u believe d same thing with him,
secondly, it is said, show me ur friend and i will tell u who u are, so, now dat i know ur friend i now do know dat u are a mad fella, thinking that paper made of wood have power. not wise anough to know it is d writing on it.

Lol.. Why are you now including me? Did I mentioned I was smoking weed with bible pages?

I smoke with razorlar , he insisted to smoke with bible because its the same material with rezorlar, how is that my fault?
Re: My Friend Is Smoking Weed With Bible Pages,is He Goin 2 Be Mad? by Ptolomeus(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2012
The paper of the Bible is often very soft. I do not use drugs, but I know of Christians who have the habit of reading in the bathroom ... and ... having had some setbacks, they have told me that they turned to the Bible.
However, the lack of a few pages and read the story does not change.
That is the opinion of them.
Others have told me that excited a lot by reading the passages of Sodom and Gomorrah, and imagining Salome dancing.
Re: My Friend Is Smoking Weed With Bible Pages,is He Goin 2 Be Mad? by Skmoda360(m): 11:49pm On Jun 18, 2012
the guy is totally mad and needs help

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Death Of Our Lord JESUS CHRIST / Certain Rituals Going On In Today's Churches - Its Scary / Nuggets For Christain Wedding/marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.