Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,893 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" (66150 Views)

Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Priest Feeds Congregation Rat Poison To Prove They’re Above Death… They All Died / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Opakan2: 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
This should serve as a lesson to everyone out there..

Yorubas will say gbogbo alangba lo danu bo le, a o mo eyi ti inu n bi. Meaning all lizards crawl in same manner, you can't tell the one with bad belle.

Don't eat or drink anyhow if you don't want to die prematurely. When I mean die, I don't mean physical alone.. might be diabolic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by realmindz: 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
bedspread:
LIFE WITHOUT JESUS IS USELESS...... REALLY USELESS.... FEW YEARS SO CALLED ENJOYING AND A WASTED LIVE IN HELL FOREVER....
DAVIDO AND FRIENDS GET JESUS NOW..... THE WARNINGS AND SIGNS ARE SOO MUCH AROUND U
just get the hell out

1 Like

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Lomprico2: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
JamesReacher:
Conspiracy theorist be like grin

Davido has 30 billion. Billion has 9 zeros

9-3 in 30billion = 6

6 in 3 places = 666

Ahhh! Davido is a ritualist

Na only you talk am o! So na u b d conspiracy theorist!

1 Like

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by nogoodadvice(m): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
This ix just a coincidence
Tagbo died of alcohol
Olu & Chime was found dead in d car
All Dix pple against 30billion boix wud be exposed soon
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by OLUTOYOSI15(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
JamesReacher:

9-3 in 30billion = 6

6 in 3 places = 666

lol!!! Sir you make sense with this theory. help us formulate another for the recent happenings in Nigeria and South Africa. grin
JamesReacher:

9-3 in 30billion = 6

6 in 3 places = 666

lol!!! Sir you make sense with this theory. help us formulate another for the recent happenings in Nigeria and South Africa.
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by kay29000(m): 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
lyntiffany:
pls pardon me am here to learn, what is " stayWoke"?

It is a group of "over sabi" people on the internet who believe everyone apart from them is "sleeping" mentally and they twist every story into a conspiracy theory. They will see a simple picture or video and make an evil/dark story out of it

6 Likes

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Lomprico2: 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tinnytony24:
Those saying 2 crew died in 4 days... Na only d Dj dey amond davido crew... Tagbo just rolls with them tongue... R.I.P to the dead

You are not current! Tagbo, olu and chime are all dead. Yes, tagbo is not a crew member but olu n chime are and all died mysteriously in their individual cars.

2 Likes

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
how did special spesh run that day with his weight sef and osun sabi jazz sha..oshogbo shrine

1 Like

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by lyntiffany(f): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
kay29000:

It is a group of "over sabi" people on the internet who believe everyone apart from them is "sleeping" mentally and they twist every story into a conspiracy theory. They will see a simple picture or video and make an evil/dark story out of it
Thanks I appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by cristianisraeli: 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
its not easy to stay on top

many artist do lots of things to stay on top

no be only davido

but davido own too much

remember davido na rich papa born am and there is nothing rich men wont do to stay on top
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by omoadeleye(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
Abi na, make special spech quick talk now before them take him too away
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by jasawa: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
We told them don't join Illuminati yet they keep chasing fame & fortune and they have landed into the Devil dent.... so keep scarifying those fool that lick your boots
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Kendrick80(m): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
jonbellion:
Stay woke!
Niggas creeping
They gon' find you
Gon' catch you sleeping
Redbone...I love Dah song
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by princy80(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
bedspread:
LIFE WITHOUT JESUS IS USELESS......
REALLY USELESS....
FEW YEARS SO CALLED ENJOYING AND A WASTED LIVE IN HELL FOREVER....

DAVIDO AND FRIENDS GET JESUS NOW.....
THE WARNINGS AND SIGNS ARE SOO MUCH AROUND U
Where is hell? Who told you that is where he is now?
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by bedspread: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
princy80:

Where is hell? Who told you that is where he is now?
u JUST SAID SO
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by bedspread: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
realmindz:

just get the hell out
MY BROTHER, ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST NOW.... tomorrow morning might be too late..... THOSE YOUNG MEN DT DIED HAVE GONE FOREVER...... IF THEY DIDNT REPENT BEFORE THEY DIED, TOO BAD...... THEY WILL BE SCREAMING RIGHT NOW AND PLEADING FOR ANOTHER CHANCE.....
YOU AND I ARE ALIVE AND HAVE THE CHANCE TO AMEND OUR WAYS.....

U COULD SAY TO HELL WITH YOUR WORDS BUT BRO IF U DIE WITHOUT JESUS, THAT HELL WILL BE LIVE...
GOD BLESS U

1 Like

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by princy80(m): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
bedspread:
u JUST SAID SO
I asked, where?? Don't you understand simple grammar?

1 Like

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by jrusky(m): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
Leakdaddy:
Afonja will always be and afonja... No matter how rich or famous.

They should check if the organs and parts of the dead meat is still complete.

We shouldn't completely trust this afonja musicians.
They all have that ritualist instinct in their DNA

Honest you are a very frustrated and your parent should have spare us your disgusting hate madness if the sperm that produced you were flushed off because has any one confirm ritual in this case? Did the guy that talked mention ritual? What has Afonja needs to do with this?

Let me tell our SE guys are more into ritual than any other part of Nigeria I told you if you don't belong don't talk our so called E-money and gang if you know where they belong and what they are doing to keep on in the game Mr man you will spit ..............pls let leave that for now.

Stop tribal bash, go to the point and stop being silly. Grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by realmindz: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
bedspread:
MY BROTHER, ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST NOW.... tomorrow morning might be too late..... THOSE YOUNG MEN DT DIED HAVE GONE FOREVER...... IF THEY DIDNT REPENT BEFORE THEY DIED, TOO BAD...... THEY WILL BE SCREAMING RIGHT NOW AND PLEADING FOR ANOTHER CHANCE.....
YOU AND I ARE ALIVE AND HAVE THE CHANCE TO AMEND OUR WAYS.....

U COULD SAY TO HELL WITH YOUR WORDS BUT BRO IF U DIE WITHOUT JESUS, THAT HELL WILL BE LIVE...
GOD BLESS U

I really want to go to hell...now what more can you use to scare me,? get the hell out you religious scarecrow
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by bedspread: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
realmindz:

I really want to go to hell...now what more can you use to scare me,? get the hell out you religious scarecrow
I WONT ALLOW U GO BROTHER...... YOU ARE SOOO PRECIOUS TO GO... I KNOW U CANT BEAR IT

2 Likes

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Emekus92(m): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
To me am thinking davido know what happen those 3 souls.
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by realmindz: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
bedspread:
I WONT ALLOW U GO BROTHER...... YOU ARE SOOO PRECIOUS TO GO... I KNOW U CANT BEAR IT

lol, but this shows you are capable of love better than Yaweh
..yahweh will waste no time in destroying his enemies and sending them to hell.

Thank you bro, even though i was harsh on you but never mind...I wont go to hell because it's all fiction

2 Likes

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by kalvoken(m): 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
JamesReacher:

9-3 in 30billion = 6

6 in 3 places = 666

Outside the box thinkers
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Tolourxkelv(m): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
Why una dey say two people die for one crew? Abeg na who be the first person wey die for HKN crew? Togba no be HKN gang crew member. moreover anybody fit die anytime e fit be me and e fit be u at anytime. Abeg mak una no spoil dis nigga name
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Tycike: 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Something tells me those guys overdosed on hard drugs

2 Likes

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by bedspread: 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
realmindz:

lol, but this shows you are capable of love better than Yaweh
..yahweh will waste no time in destroying his enemies and sending them to hell.

Thank you bro, even though i was harsh on you but never mind...I wont go to hell because it's all fiction
JESUS CHRIST, MY FATHER HAS MUCH GREATER LOVE..... just confess your sins and Surrender to Him right where u are.... and one time you are saved.

1 Like

Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
I tire for naija. we haven't seen anything yet...almost all dem artists are into diabolic stuffs to get fame and success but they couldn't understand the repercussion.. this one is the naija version of Illuminati... get fame,money and riches but people you love gonna keep dying...

nah to flee dem HKN gang be DAT ooo
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by realmindz: 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
bedspread:
JESUS CHRIST, MY FATHER HAS MUCH GREATER LOVE..... just confess your sins and Surrender to Him right where u are.... and one time you are saved.

ok I want to confess.. but which of these sins should I confess

I ate pork yesterday
I celebrated my bday some months ago
I drank wine today
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by mechanics(m): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
Simmzz:
One corner!
hahaha.
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I also have feeling that in 2019 you would be next

Your whole family will perish before December Amen....
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
teacherbim:

Amen

Your generation will die miserably before the year runs out
Re: Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
Simmzz:
One corner!
repete

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time / Stephanie Hornecker Slays In See-Through Cleavage-Baring Top (Photos) / "I Wished Wizkid Can Leave Tiwa Savage Alone" - Teebillz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.