Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures (87067 Views)

Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) / Reddit Users React To The Super Eagles World Cup Kits By Nike / Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by VellyG(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
KELLSNELLY:

had we not qualified would u have needed an experienced head bw d sticks Let's give d little lad (Ezenwa) d chance he deserves to prove himself
No no it for old cup Oga. This is not nation cup else we go chop am.
Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by purplekayc(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
ogbiwa:
Lemme give you one

Ronaldo, when he hears Ikechukwu Ezenwa is going to the world cup and he's not yet sure of qualifying

Beht Nani bro is it fair?
portue must win their last game against Switzerland to qualify

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by Empiree: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
Why go to Russia knowing too well they not gonna make it to 2nd round cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by igweome: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
up eagelsup eagelsup eagels
Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by optional1(f): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
lolzz

when super eagles reach Russia but didn't see Argentina in Russia and on same group.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by Rilwayne001: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
Empiree:

Epp me ask them o.. They won't even make it out of the group lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by baralatie(m): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
Empiree:
it is not sure for messi right now so?

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by Malawian(m): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
Chevronstaff:
10. Iwobi is scoring for Nigeria at international level..Jordan Ibe is nowhere around the ENGLAND squad coz the inner him thought he was Neymar...
It is the Yoruba blood in him that messed up the guys head. His full name is Jordan Femi Ibe

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by optional1(f): 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
Empiree:

a one corner ghanaian spotted

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by Efewestern: 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
dazzlingd:
To my S.A. brothers

If South Africa can beat Senegal and Burkina Faso, Then Senegal draws with Cape Verde, Then Cape Verde beats Burkina Faso, Then Burkina Faso loses by 1 goal, Then South Africa scores 3 goals. Then Senegal concede 2 goals while Cape Verde does not score an away goal, Then South Africa will qualify. What am trying to say is "Bafana is not going to Russia

lol.. I love Nigeria.

we are just too funny.

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by DanielsParker(m): 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
Malawian:
An unfit Enyeama is better than a fit Ezenwa. #wordsonmarble
lie

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by Malawian(m): 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
DanielsParker:

lie
Bros mi, if na Ezenwa we wan carry go WC, make dem kukuma position ball boy for inside our post.

8 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by Chevronstaff: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
Malawian:

It is the Yoruba blood in him that messed up the guys head. His full name is Jordan Femi Ibe
lol......my chest !! grin

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by YINKS89(m): 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nairaland pple gat no chill rara...
cheesy cheesy
Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by freezyprinzy(m): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
cry
dazzlingd:
To my S.A. brothers

If South Africa can beat Senegal and Burkina Faso, Then Senegal draws with Cape Verde, Then Cape Verde beats Burkina Faso, Then Burkina Faso loses by 1 goal, Then South Africa scores 3 goals. Then Senegal concede 2 goals while Cape Verde does not score an away goal, Then South Africa will qualify. What am trying to say is "Bafana is not going to Russia
thank God we are not also using calculator to calculate ours too grin
Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by egopersonified(f): 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
just one question, this trip to Russia, is it in the budget for 2018 before you guys will be stranded at murtala airport

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by Divay22(f): 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
Go Eagles
We love you kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by Divay22(f): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
egopersonified:
just one question, this trip to Russia, is it in the budget for 2018 before you guys will be stranded at murtala airport
Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin

And before they'll come back and start shouting for the govt to pay them grin grin
Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by dharmie12(m): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
grin (
Chevronstaff:
2 . Ola Aina saying goodbye to Tammy Abraham on his way to Russia 2018 following the victory of the super eagles
Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by akintadetope(m): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
Chevronstaff:
1. How Alex Iwobi will walk into the Arsenal training ground when they resume training..

kikiki.my .... chest
sure sure e go start against Watford next week
Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by egopersonified(f): 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
Divay22:

Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin

And before they'll come back and start shouting for the govt to pay them grin grin

They should let us know now, so we can start donating to a gofundme account before it is too late. grin
Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by Coloradvantage(m): 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
Chevronstaff:

W’Cup: Super Eagles will go to Russia with Carl Ikeme – Gernot Rohr
https://www.today.ng/sport/football/20650/wcup-super-eagles-russia-carl-ikeme-gernot-rohr?utm_source=NND&utm_medium=twitter
this naija coach is really really intelligent socially and emotionally.,, he knows how to carry everybody along.., a build a great spirit within the team! for this Carl talk..,, he shows he is really civil and well made!

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by bidexolumanish(m): 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
alexistaiwo:
On the way to Russia.
And The thing goes.....
pat pat kut kut kut skidiki pat pat and a put put truuum boom skia tut tut kut kut poom poom poom poom.
skrrrrr pa pa pa ski di di pa pa pa and a putu bum bum skia deduno .
Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by IamLovely: 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
how ghananian, bafana bafana, cameroon will start greeting the Super Eagles from now hence forth..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by echobazz: 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
Chevronstaff:

7. Ikechukwu EZENWA, the only player from the Local league is going to the world cup....Rumors has it that his ex-girlfriend in Enugu gave up on him because she felt his career will never blossom... May God pick up our call[i]
This one cracked me up. [/i] grin
Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by ogbu80(m): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
finally as Ghana no qualify....rohr and his coaching crew be like

10 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by KingTom(m): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
Abudu2000:
These memes didn't look funny to me. Maybe because I didn't watch the match or coz I don't just fancy soccer
Your problems are more than this thread sir.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by Empiree: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Epp me ask them o.. They won't even make it out of the group lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin

Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by NSK4U(m): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
mmm, space booked.........

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @
GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION & TRAVELS.
We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures by successinlife: 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
joxxy01:
Please will carl ikeme ever play football again.

By miracle, Yes he can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) / Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) / World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.